Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before Sparano is the head coach?

[QUOTE=Limolady;4472047]Maybe he has leadership & good lunch eating skills , but his "popularity poll" is sinking fast amongst NY'ers. His PR people need to kick it down a notch & in a NY minute before he gets over exposed.

Here's a list of ass hat moves so far:

Mistake #1 - Arrives to Florham Park in a private jet.

Mistake #2 - Renames his dog Bronx from Bronco? Seriously? C'mon Tim, you've been callin the dog "Bronc" since ya got him, so he's going to answer to either name.

[B]Mistake #3 - (if true) Tebow was in Las Vegas & his brother wanted a $50,000 donation to set up an interview with Tim? [/B]

Mistake #4 - His lawyers sending a cease & desist order for a tee shirt that says "MY JESUS" using the same font & green oval as the Jets use.

Hasn't played a down yet as a NY Jet.

:ohbrother[/QUOTE]

I hadn't heard about #3. Could you elaborate?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsPrisoner12;4472063]When this happens Shotty will be coming back and finally get his change as hc of the NYJ[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Why when you come up with something this stupid do you feel the need to share?

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=CraigFL;4472080]I'm the 13th as well, but my approach to the wife was it better be the best ever as it may be my last (we have til the 21st). From your posts I shoulda realized you were a Sagittarius.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment & now that I know you are one of the chosen, I'll be paying special attention to your posts too.

Carpe diem, my friend, carpe diem.

:cool:

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4472087]just stop...

we haven't even gotten to TC yet and you are posting this because of what? You aren't happy the Jets finished .500 last year and 1 player has complimented Sparano in the offseason?

Just stop it.[/QUOTE]

Did you even read my post? GFYS!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=GandWFan;4472092]I hadn't heard about #3. Could you elaborate?[/QUOTE]

I heard it on Jetsinsider radio show last night. Sean & Mojo were talking about it. I think you can download the whole show for free off of Itunes.

Here is the direct link to listen:

[URL]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show/2012/05/18/jets-insider-radio-show[/URL]

:cool:
    Last edited by Limolady; 05-18-2012 at 02:49 PM.

[QUOTE=Limolady;4472002]Hahaha, if the Mayans are right then Rex & I are going to get jipped out of birthday gifts this year. He's Dec. 13th & I'm the 17th.

:D[/QUOTE]

Actually you two would just get your b-days in :D

World ends on the 21st, quite possible the day Tebow is named starter!!! :yes:

[QUOTE=crossfire;4471982]It's moments like this that make me pray the Mayans are right.[/QUOTE]

:P

[QUOTE=bgivs21;4472121]Actually you two would just get your b-days in :D

World ends on the 21st, quite possible the day Tebow is named starter!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

:P:P:P

[QUOTE=freestater;4472098][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/url][/QUOTE]

:P:P:P:P:P

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=bgivs21;4472121]Actually you two would just get your b-days in :D

World ends on the 21st, quite possible the day Tebow is named starter!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought is was 12-12-12 that the world is predicted to end?

[QUOTE=Limolady;4472136]Really? I thought is was 12-12-12 that the world is predicted to end?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the 21st, but Im sure only Tebow knows...

I mean, he is Jesus' homeboy

[IMG]http://skreened.com/render-product/o/w/q/owqxvwmqxsclkcncaeun/tebow-is-my-homeboy.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-blue.w760h760.jpg[/IMG]

:P

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=bgivs21;4472156]I thought it was the 21st, but Im sure only Tebow knows...

I mean, he is Jesus' homeboy

[IMG]http://skreened.com/render-product/o/w/q/owqxvwmqxsclkcncaeun/tebow-is-my-homeboy.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-blue.w760h760.jpg[/IMG]

:P[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

I wonder if Tebow's lawyers are going to cut a check to the Vatican In Care Of Jesus H. Christ if they win the tee shirt "cease & desist" case. Talk about hypocrisy, the main goal of Jesus being on Earth was to spread the word of God. Once you print it on a tee shirt and make five cents off of it, all of a sudden there are attorneys involved.

Gee, I wonder if the 12 apostles have a case since they none of them were ever paid minimum wage to follow Jesus nor were they covered by Workmen's Comp.
    Last edited by Limolady; 05-18-2012 at 03:41 PM.

[QUOTE=crossfire;4471982]It's moments like this that make me pray the Mayans are right.[/QUOTE]

+ MF 1

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4471972]How long before this thread is dumped?[/QUOTE]

It's a teblow thread redux.

Disgusting that anyone would compare Rex to Herm in any way. Ever.

And it really shows a lack of knowledge about Rex to label him a player's coach as well.

[QUOTE=jetsfan1983;4472198]Disgusting that anyone would compare Rex to Herm in any way. Ever.

And it really shows a lack of knowledge about Rex to label him a player's coach as well.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I said they're both palyer type coaches. F**ing shoot me!

Listen, I'm a big Rex guy, but he is a player's coach. Guy's love playing for him.

Oh, and it's disgusting that you have you're head so far up you're a$$ that you don't know this.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;4472047]Maybe he has leadership & good lunch eating skills , but his "popularity poll" is sinking fast amongst NY'ers. His PR people need to kick it down a notch & in a NY minute before he gets over exposed.

Mistake #2 - Renames his dog Bronx from Bronco? Seriously? C'mon Tim, you've been callin the dog "Bronc" since ya got him, so he's going to answer to either name.

Mistake #3 - (if true) Tebow was in Las Vegas & his brother wanted a $50,000 donation to set up an interview with Tim?

Mistake #4 - His lawyers sending a cease & desist order for a tee shirt that says "MY JESUS" using the same font & green oval as the Jets use.

Actually it's a list of things that the most easily pissed would take issue with.

1. Really, a millionaire arrives on a private Jet? That pisses you off? Too funny, I remember a time where millionaire BB players were lol'd at for riding in a limo.

2. Get pissed at his dogs name? Sure, that makes him a dick.

3. Haven't seen this anywhere. And if it was done by his brother, then what?

4. You're pissed that someone is using him to make money off his religion AND making him out to be Jesus?

You need to take a step back. Just as those who love him only because of his religion are stupid it's just as wrong to hate him for the same reasons.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;4472207]Actually it's a list of things that the most easily pissed would take issue with.

1. Really, a millionaire arrives on a private Jet? That pisses you off? Too funny, I remember a time where millionaire BB players were lol'd at for riding in a limo.

2. Get pissed at his dogs name? Sure, that makes him a dick.

3. Haven't seen this anywhere. And if it was done by his brother, then what?

4. You're pissed that someone is using him to make money off his religion AND making him out to be Jesus?

You need to take a step back. Just as those who love him only because of his religion are stupid it's just as wrong to hate him for the same reasons.[/QUOTE]

Let's clear something up, I'm not pissed at anybody or anything. Your posts however, seem to emote a bit of hostility & in search of an argument. I'm stating facts as they occured & giving an opinion that are ass hat PR moves. My circle of friends (outside of cyberland & also native NY'ers) feel the same way.

With that being said, I sincerely could care less what this kid does or doesn't do, but he is a topic of discussion & since he hasn't played a down of football yet for the NY Jets, this is what passes for "shop talk" at the moment.

Just remember one thing, players & coaches come and go, but the fans, the media & most FO folks are forever. Some of us will still be here long after Tebow is gone and wearing a suit for desk jockey banter on the NFL Sunday Countdown Show.

Now go in peace my brother & enjoy the off season.

;)

Mistake #3 - (if true) Tebow was in Las Vegas & his brother wanted a $50,000 donation to set up an interview with Tim?

Whats wrong with #4... the website that made the shirt was likely doing that to exploit the faith of tebow's fans. It makes sense given that Tebow is a religious fanatic.