Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Im hanging at south beach

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888

    Im hanging at south beach

    On Staten island. Wife beater tanktops. Full Spandex running outfits

    And Russian beach apparel.

    Its like the Russians and Italians are having a fashion war. It's great.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Need a pic of a can of tuna with sand and surf in the background to verify.

    An actual tuna would suffice as well.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    no *****es!! in the title?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Need a pic of a can of tuna with sand and surf in the background to verify.

    An actual tuna would suffice as well.
    When I finish my walk with dog and get back to the main area off the trail Ill get a few shots.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 05-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Whatever you do, don't lay face down with your pants off and sunburn your southside...

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Whatever you do, don't lay face down with your pants off and sunburn your southside...
    Your personal attack has been reported.

    Enjoy your week off.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    I like the way this thread has started. It has potential.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Ok headed back gonna get some pictures if any worth taking. Can u randomly walk up to a hot ckick in a swimsuit and snap a picture or is that illegal.

    Either way ill get one.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I like the way this thread has started. It has potential. Please post pics of banana hammocks.
    Fixed.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Fixed.
    Grape smugglers?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ok headed back gonna get some pictures if any worth taking. Can u randomly walk up to a hot ckick in a swimsuit and snap a picture or is that illegal.

    Either way ill get one.
    That's the criminally intrusive guy we know and love. God speed.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Two" on left hot

    Two in middle fat

    One in front with doosh super hot gonna get closer.



  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Im selling taking pictures of the bridge there not buying it . Need new strategy.
    Doosh is on to me. Might need the dog

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Two" on left hot

    Two in middle fat

    One in front with doosh super hot gonna get closer.


    Your camera phone blows, but we appreciate the effort.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Your camera phone blows, but we appreciate the effort.
    Im trying f face and I suck not the phone. Just saw all the options in pictures. Should I gobrighter dsrker what do you see thete

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im trying f face and I suck not the phone. Just saw all the options in pictures. Should I gobrighter dsrker what do you see thete
    ok, start by getting into the same zip code as your subjects.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Two" on left hot

    Two in middle fat

    One in front with doosh super hot gonna get closer.


    I think the guy on the closest pic almost has what Joe Rogan would call side-control, on a UFC broadcast. Looks like pre-rape to me though. Could be that you have never used a camera though.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Ill get better ones tom when im here with everybody I look like a pervert with a huge white poodle and a camera.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ill get better ones tom when im here with everybody I look like a pervert with a huge white poodle and a camera.
    LOLZ! If I didn't like my pic of a catbutt so much, that would be my new sig. Anyone? Ragu, like Crossfire, but in a very, very different way, never disappoints.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Wow that picture sucked I just figured out how to set it up today. I had the brightness and zoom and othersht all sst and ready to go to capture a shot of a real hotty running shes there everyday








    Yep forgot about the delay after you click I can turn that off tomm. What a fn gem.

    ***** ran right by im so pissed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us