Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Brandon Marshall on First Take

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Brandon Marshall on First Take

I'm blown away by how intelligent and grounded he is becoming. Never liked the guy but respected his ability. After seeing this I think i'll respect the man a little more. It certainly helps that he doesn't play us twice a year anymore.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He did sound more grounded, but in the end, it's what you do, not what you say. We'll see.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4472131]I'm blown away by how intelligent and grounded he is becoming. Never liked the guy but respected his ability. After seeing this I think i'll respect the man a little more. It certainly helps that he doesn't play us twice a year anymore.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it - what makes you think he's becoming intelligent and grounded?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt he just punch a woman in the face a few months back. What are your standards for "grounded"?

Brandon Marshall's issue is he has too many drinks and then likes to smack women around. Not something you are going to pick up on 1st take.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4472229]Didnt he just punch a woman in the face a few months back. What are your standards for "grounded"?

Brandon Marshall's issue is he has too many drinks and then likes to smack women around. Not something you are going to pick up on 1st take.[/QUOTE]

Correct - the guy is relatively well spoken. Always has been. Unfortunately, he also has always been a woman beater. Its not just an isolated incident either.

He's a POS. I'm not sure I could see anything on First Take that would change my mind. He may very well have come off looking good in this interview. That's all well and good, but even the biggest SOBs can be pleasant for a finite amount of time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4472306]Correct - the guy is relatively well spoken. Always has been. Unfortunately, he also has always been a woman beater. Its not just an isolated incident either.

He's a POS. I'm not sure I could see anything on First Take that would change my mind. He may very well have come off looking good in this interview. That's all well and good, but even the biggest SOBs can be pleasant for a finite amount of time.[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't he diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder? Sadly I have experience with people with it. They can be very charming and pleasant. It's relationships that they have problems with.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;4472730]Wasn't he diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder? Sadly I have experience with people with it. They can be very charming and pleasant. It's relationships that they have problems with.[/QUOTE]

Yes he has some mental illness that makes him toxic to live with

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4472229]Didnt he just punch a woman in the face a few months back. What are your standards for "grounded"?

Brandon Marshall's issue is he has too many drinks and then likes to smack women around. Not something you are going to pick up on 1st take.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you get the memo? Nobody cares about that stuff anymore apparently. Look at Chris Brown. He's everywhere now for some reason. I don't understand why women still support him.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4474072]Didn't you get the memo? Nobody cares about that stuff anymore apparently. Look at Chris Brown. He's everywhere now for some reason. I don't understand why women still support him.[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact, if you disrespect, womanize, beat them, and have multiple kids with multiple women, you get even MORE p***y than ever before!

Never understood how that works so well, but it does.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Yes he has some mental illness that makes him toxic to live with [/QUOTE]

Yes, its called drinking to much and becoming violent.