Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boogers, lungers and loogies...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

boogers, lungers and loogies...

What about it? Anyone go "digging for gold"? Picked any winners lately? I see occasional discussions of doots and farts and air freshener in unisex bathrooms, but not much talk about the crap that comes out of one's nose. Do you guys out east not go digging every now and again? Ever pull a move like Sanchez pulled on Brunell?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VonRotten;4472479]What about it? Anyone go "digging for gold"? Picked any winners lately? I see occasional discussions of doots and farts and air freshener in unisex bathrooms, but not much talk about the crap that comes out of one's nose. Do you guys out east not go digging every now and again? Ever pull a move like Sanchez pulled on Brunell?[/QUOTE]

End thread/

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VonRotten;4472479]What about it? Anyone go "digging for gold"? Picked any winners lately? I see occasional discussions of doots and farts and air freshener in unisex bathrooms, but not much talk about the crap that comes out of one's nose. Do you guys out east not go digging every now and again? Ever pull a move like Sanchez pulled on Brunell?[/QUOTE]

Only in company staff meetings when I'm trying to get the summer off. It really grosses out the chicks. So bad, I'm afraid it will trigger projectile vomiting. What's really great is when you get a 'stringer', you know when you think you have it and it's umbilical cord doesn't release and you have to drag it across your chin and wipe it on your shirt. Those are a *****!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4472492]Only in company staff meetings when I'm trying to get the summer off. It really grosses out the chicks. So bad, I'm afraid it will trigger projectile vomiting. What's really great is when you get a 'stringer', you know when you think you have it and it's umbilical cord doesn't release and you have to drag it across your chin and wipe it on your shirt. Those are a *****![/QUOTE]

The ones that feel like you are trying to pull a quahog out of your head? Been there...done that!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4472492]Only in company staff meetings when I'm trying to get the summer off. It really grosses out the chicks. So bad, I'm afraid it will trigger projectile vomiting. What's really great is when you get a 'stringer', you know when you think you have it and it's umbilical cord doesn't release and you have to drag it across your chin and wipe it on your shirt. Those are a *****![/QUOTE]

Reading this doesn't bother me. Seeing someone do it would literally make me puke. It's happened before.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring back GMC

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring back Stokes!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy got it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up there.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    One time on the school bus in 7th grade I hocked a huge bloody loogie onto this older guys powder blue down jacket. It was beautiful.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

This is worst than my own threads!
    Last edited by Sports; 05-19-2012 at 12:43 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4472570]This is worst than my own threads![/QUOTE]

no, no it isn't...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4472689]no, no it isn't...[/QUOTE]

But, it's close. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4472512]Bring back GMC[/QUOTE]

And DWC.:D

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough crowd!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Had two guys I used to with who had a competition going. They would each pick a winner, then schmear it at face level above the urinal. Then, they would circle it with a pen and write the date and their initials. If you took a leak and were taller than say 5'7 , you were forced to witness this unholy debacle.

:dunno:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much of this thread, including what I had written as a sarcastic/witty_retort/stupid_response_that_was_made_up, is disgusting. Much worse than the doot thread, which was pretty bad. This must mean it's top XXX hampur material?

:huh:

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention he was a soccer player.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4472738]And DWC.:D[/QUOTE]

This.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4472689]no, no it isn't...[/QUOTE]

I have good news for you, I can't start threads any longer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4472988]I have good news for you, I can't start threads any longer.[/QUOTE]

Huge loss for everyone.