Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: verlander no hitter alert jinx thread

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    verlander no hitter alert jinx thread

    Vs pirate thru 7.

    Who really gives a ****

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Vs pirate thru 7.

    Who really gives a ****
    Sorry, I have to watch the Yanks leave runners in scoring position.




    -

  3. #3
    No way the Penguins get a hit off Verlander tonight. It's in the books, baby.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,541
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    No way the Penguins get a hit off Verlander tonight. It's in the books, baby.
    Is Crosby even playing?

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Is Crosby even playing?
    Crosby only plays on the road.



    -

  6. #6
    The jinx worked. Malkin broke up the no-no in the third period.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sorry, I have to watch the Yanks leave runners in scoring position.




    -


    Even though that is painfully true, I laughed.

    I called a good friend of mine in Detroit during the 9th inning to ask if he was watching. Then I purposely mentioned the no hitter, told him I hoped they would get a hit and asked if it would really even count anyway since it was against the pirates.

    He's actually pretty pissed at me at the moment.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    Even though that is painfully true, I laughed.

    I called a good friend of mine in Detroit during the 9th inning to ask if he was watching. Then I purposely mentioned the no hitter, told him I hoped they would get a hit and asked if it would really even count anyway since it was against the pirates.

    He's actually pretty pissed at me at the moment.
    Friends, Schmiends.....you did the right thing.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    Even though that is painfully true, I laughed.

    I called a good friend of mine in Detroit during the 9th inning to ask if he was watching. Then I purposely mentioned the no hitter, told him I hoped they would get a hit and asked if it would really even count anyway since it was against the pirates.

    He's actually pretty pissed at me at the moment.
    That....is baseball evil-ness.

    Lol

    -

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    Even though that is painfully true, I laughed.

    I called a good friend of mine in Detroit during the 9th inning to ask if he was watching. Then I purposely mentioned the no hitter, told him I hoped they would get a hit and asked if it would really even count anyway since it was against the pirates.

    He's actually pretty pissed at me at the moment.
    Hahahaha what a dick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us