Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stephen Hill in full gear

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Then you weren't paying attention.

It was discussed to death after the DUI.

And yes, that no one came to his defense was a part of it.

Holmes has absolutely nothing to do with this, whats the sense of bringing him into it? If Holmes is hated as much or close what does it change for Braylon. He wasn't liked by players, it was discussed.

The FO didn't like him for various reasons, thats obvious. To argue that he was liked, was a solid teammate and a solid player liked by players and mgt doesn't hold water given he wasnt even made an offer.
    Not entirely true.

Edwards attended Jerricho Cotchery’s charity event in Manhattan Monday night. Cotchery told WFAN radio that the event wrapped up around 9:30 p.m. -- nearly 8 hours before Edwards was pulled over by the police.

“It’s important for us to support him as teammates,” said Cotchery, who maintained that Edwards “looked perfectly fine” at his event as he mingled with fans.

Punter Steve Weatherford also chimed in on ESPN’s SportsCenter: "It’s obviously a huge disappointment because he is such a huge part of our team offensively. In the locker room, he’s just a great guy to be around. Obviously, it looks like we may lose him for a few games. He’s been a huge part of our offense… so just disappointment at this point. This type of attention is not something that we want, but we will rally around Braylon (and) support him and get through this as a team.”

Maybe you remember what you want to remember.

There were negative comments also but it wasn't a complete show of non-support. There's going to be differing opinions on everything.

I'm not saying Edwards is a perfect citizen.

^^ Thanks for posting this. I for one am tired of the wild exaggerations of a few posters to push their point. Bring back (healthy) Braylon I say.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    ^^ Thanks for posting this. I for one am tired of the wild exaggerations of a few posters to push their point. Bring back (healthy) Braylon I say.
    Exactly.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a spin rebuttal by now.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    A little quick photoshopping.

Breaking News: Crossfire can predict the future.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Breaking News: Crossfire can predict the future.
    I'm a regular Nostradumbass.