Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cromartie's Wife Fake Suicide Attempt

Cromartie's Wife Fake Suicide Attempt

[URL="http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/baby_mama_jet_drama_8lC8tz8dIGQicakqIpkrML?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost"]Click[/URL]

For New York Jet and prolific baby daddy Antonio Cromartie, it was wedded blitz.
    Terricka Cason Cromartie, while seven months pregnant with their second child, sent her cornerback hubby these heart-stopping texts:
    “God forgive me, I don’t want to die. What have I done?” and “I cut my wrists. I took those pills.”
    Cromartie, who was in Miami, frantically called the Randolph Township, NJ, police at 2:43 a.m.
    “There’s a problem at my house. She’s bleeding. She cut her wrists,” he told the dispatcher.
    When no one answered the bell or phone at 21 Fairfield Ave., cops broke down two doors with an ax and sledgehammer, ran upstairs and found Terricka in bed with her two daughters.

GETTY IMAGES
    MESS: Jet star Antonio Cromartie made a frantic after-midnight call to Jersey police when he got suicidal texts from his wife, Terricka.

Not a drop of blood in sight.
    Terricka confessed she had faked the suicide try because she thought Cromartie — who has 10 kids, including eight with seven other women — was “cheating on her.”
    “She stated that she had no intention of going through with the act,” says a police report on the May 6, 2011 incident. “She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and could say whatever she wanted.”
    The jealous wife also admitted sending text messages “to the woman she believes is romantically involved with her husband.”
    She apparently tried to scare off her would-be rival, “telling her that both she [Terricka] and her husband have [word redacted] even though they do not,” the report says.
    Officers told Terricka she had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation at a local hospital. Terricka objected, saying that a paid driver was coming to take to her to the airport to go to Miami, and that she would be in her sister’s wedding that weekend.
    But cops insisted she was “in need of involuntary commitment.” She became “belligerent, uncooperative, irrational and argumentative.”
    She said she had no one to watch her kids, but finally agreed to be hauled off. The state’s child-protection agency took temporary care of her daughters, one from a prior relationship and one with Cromartie.
    Terricka, now 31, tweeted last month that she and the fertile footballer, 28, are expecting twins.
    Cromartie rep Fadde Mikhail did not respond to a request for comment.

Why on earth would she think he is cheating on her? :rolleyes:

bitc*es be crazy

Jets Insider VIP
    Seems like a very mature woman.

All Pro
    Yeah
    [QUOTE]

“She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and
    could say whatever she wanted.”
    [/QUOTE]

What if EMS was diverted from a real emergency because of her?

And next she can yell 'Fire' in a crowded theater. Glad the cops followed through and made her go for eval, hope they do more like slap her with a fine and charges.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Cro Daddy got nothing on this guy..:eek: [url]http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tennessee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story[/url]

You have to say this much for Desmond Hatchett: He has a way with the ladies.

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

"Yes, we've got several cases with Mr. Hatchett," Melissa Gibson, an assistant supervisor with the Knox County child support clerk's office, said with a sigh.

Hatchett's attorney, Keith Pope, did not return phone calls seeking comment.

Under the law, there's nothing officials can do to force Hatchett to keep his pants on.

"If there's something out there like that, I'm unaware of it," Gibson told The Times, before adding, "It definitely needs to be."

Gibson said Hatchett is believed to hold the Knox County record for most children. (He'd hold a similar record in most counties in the U.S., which might explain why news of his predicament was pinging around the Internet on Friday.)

Gibson said she couldn't say whether any of his children receive public assistance. The youngest is a toddler; the oldest is 14. Asked in a TV interview whether he can "keep up with it all," Hatchett said he knows all their names, ages and birthdates.

Also in a TV interview, Hatchett tried to explain -- in a PG-rated way -- how he managed to end up with so many kids: "I had four kids in the same year. Twice."

When Hatchett is working, he is required to turn over 50% of his wages for child support -- the maximum allowed under law. Child support payments are based in part on the ages and needs of the children.

Some of the mothers of Hatchett's children get only $1.49 a month, reported WREG in Memphis

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4473124]bitc*es be crazy[/QUOTE]

yeap...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=HoustonJET;4473139]yeap...[/QUOTE]

that beo-atch is a psycho!:eek:

Divorce might have been the more logical choice...

Cro needs to learn from Tiger.

Time for a round of Whack-A-Ho.
    [URL="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/80925508/"]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/80925508/[/URL]

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4473136]Cro Daddy got nothing on this guy..:eek: [url]http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tennessee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story[/url]

You have to say this much for Desmond Hatchett: He has a way with the ladies.

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

"Yes, we've got several cases with Mr. Hatchett," Melissa Gibson, an assistant supervisor with the Knox County child support clerk's office, said with a sigh.

Hatchett's attorney, Keith Pope, did not return phone calls seeking comment.

Under the law, there's nothing officials can do to force Hatchett to keep his pants on.

"If there's something out there like that, I'm unaware of it," Gibson told The Times, before adding, "It definitely needs to be."

Gibson said Hatchett is believed to hold the Knox County record for most children. (He'd hold a similar record in most counties in the U.S., which might explain why news of his predicament was pinging around the Internet on Friday.)

Gibson said she couldn't say whether any of his children receive public assistance. The youngest is a toddler; the oldest is 14. Asked in a TV interview whether he can "keep up with it all," Hatchett said he knows all their names, ages and birthdates.

Also in a TV interview, Hatchett tried to explain -- in a PG-rated way -- how he managed to end up with so many kids: "I had four kids in the same year. Twice."

When Hatchett is working, he is required to turn over 50% of his wages for child support -- the maximum allowed under law. Child support payments are based in part on the ages and needs of the children.

Some of the mothers of Hatchett's children get only $1.49 a month, reported WREG in Memphis[/QUOTE]Its hard to believe that you need to pass a test to drive a car, sell insurance, stocks, real estate, or be an EMT, teacher, etc etc, and yet to qualify for the most difficult and important job in the world, being a parent, you only need an uncovered dick. :rolleyes:

I am an unabashed liberal who believes that in order to qualify for taxpayer state and/or federal benefits, you should need to pass a test and get licensed before you have any children. You don't have to have a license to have a kid. You just need to have one, if you want to spend MY tax money to help raise him.

Undrafted Free Agent
    he doesnt strike me as the cheatin kind :rolleyes::D

All League
    When this woman hits bottom, I hope the emergency workers are late to her place b/c they are out on a frivolous call somewhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4473175]Its hard to believe that you need to pass a test to drive a car, sell insurance, stocks, real estate, or be an EMT, teacher, etc etc, and yet to qualify for the most difficult and important job in the world, being a parent, you only need an uncovered dick. :rolleyes:

[B]I am an unabashed liberal [/B]who believes that in order to qualify for taxpayer state and/or federal benefits, you should need to pass a test and get licensed before you have any children. You don't have to have a license to have a kid. You just need to have one, if you want to spend MY tax money to help raise him.[/QUOTE]

And I'm a conservative and we found something to agree on..:yes:

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4473175]Its hard to believe that you need to pass a test to drive a car, sell insurance, stocks, real estate, or be an EMT, teacher, etc etc, and yet to qualify for the most difficult and important job in the world, being a parent, you only need an uncovered dick. :rolleyes:

[B][U]I am an unabashed liberal[/U][/B] who believes that in order to qualify for taxpayer state and/or federal benefits, you should need to pass a test and get licensed before you have any children. You don't have to have a license to have a kid. You just need to have one, if you want to spend MY tax money to help raise him.[/QUOTE]

This explains a lot...

I need more than a Page Six report from the NY post to validate this story...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

When it comes to makin babies, Cro is All-Pro! :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4473188]And I'm a conservative and we found something to agree on..:yes:[/QUOTE] and most likely we agree on a majority of issues, but unfortunately the political climate is such that we are being labeled by our few disagreements. And where we do disagree, the political climate, which is another way of saying political self-interest, makes it impossible to reach any common ground. So in the end, the country's best interests are put behind the goal of political power.

Both sides can be blamed, but I feel the "right" is the bigger culprit....mostly because they play that corrupt game better than the "left"....all to the disservice of the greater good.

Jets Insider VIP
    If this is true, this woman is an unfit mother IMO.

She has issues and being married with kids and having that kind of mistrust is extremely unhealthy, especially for their kids.

[quote]Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    bitc*es be crazy
    [/quote]

word.

sounds like he has issues with being attracted to said bit*es...too