Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Another Article of why we got coach Sparano!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;4474006]Me too.

They mostly defend Schoddy and think Tebow is a superior QB to Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't take much to be superior to Sanchez.I defend truth.Here's a bit of it.
    Mark Sanchez is a better QB today than Tim Tebow and probably will be forever.

I have a question.

How is it that a kid with the less than adequate skill Level of your ideal Pro QB can so successful at this level.The kid is IMHO,the worst thrower i have ever seen ,is not very adept at going through progressions and sometimes looks lost out there,yet in the heat of the battle, when a play needs to be made,he somehow manages to make it.

How do u folks suppose he does these things.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tinstar;4474052]It wouldn't take much to be superior to Sanchez.I defend truth.Here's a bit of it.

I have a question.

How is it that a kid with the less than adequate skill Level of your ideal Pro QB can so successful at this level.The kid is IMHO,the worst thrower i have ever seen ,is not very adept at going through progressions and sometimes looks lost out there,yet in the heat of the battle, when a play needs to be made,he somehow manages to make it.

How do u folks suppose he does these things.[/QUOTE]

He tucks the football in and runs for dear life...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;4474006]Me too.

They mostly defend Schoddy and think Tebow will be[B][SIZE="6"](future tense) [/SIZE][/B]superior QB to Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

This is what you guys seem to fail I do not know anyone that says[B] right now [/B][SIZE="6"](present tense) [/SIZE]before tc tebow is a better passing QB.

I will make a closer judgment after TC

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4474014]Oh so it went from "Mark in control - 2011!!" to "they will let Mark have a little more control."

Right there shows what a troll you really are.

And your feelings won't enter into my decision whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Did they go to cortland yet? sorry i thought some things were obvious. let me try again

Before the 2011 season up at cortland their was talk of letting mark have more control. He is at the point where he has been in the SAME system and it is time to see what our franchise QB can do..................clear enough?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474058]Did they go to cortland yet? sorry i thought some things were obvious. let me try again

Before the 2011 season up at cortland their was talk of letting mark have more control. He is at the point where he has been in the SAME system and it is time to see what our franchise QB can do..................clear enough?[/QUOTE]
    No.

You first claimed "Mark in control 2011!!

Then it was, going to Cortland in 2011, they will gie Mark "a little more control."

There's your clarity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4474061]No.

You first claimed "Mark in control 2011!!

Then it was, going to Cortland in 2011, they will gie Mark "a little more control."

There's your clarity.[/QUOTE]

yes he had more control in 2011

yes they talked about him having more control at cortland

either way it proves my point when schotty took the diapers off mark **** the bed plain and simple.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4474019]I don't suppose you're familiar with the concept of designing plays and gameplans that suit the talent and skillset you have or putting your players in the best possible situations to succeed?

I suppose you also blamed the 50+ attempt game last season on Sanchez??[/QUOTE]

Tell you what i am familiar with.The concept of drafting and signing players that fit the schemes you run.As for the 50+ pass attempts in that Giant Game,both Schotty and Sanchez have a boss,and if he had a problem with it,he should have stopped it.

Someone oce said to me and again i quote:
    " When you're in command,Command".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4474054]He tucks the football in and runs for dear life...[/QUOTE]

And in the playoff game against Pittsburg

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    article shmarticle.

lets just play some ****ing football and we will see what we will see.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tinstar;4474052]It wouldn't take much to be superior to Sanchez.I defend truth.Here's a bit of it.

I have a question.

How do u folks suppose he does these things.[/QUOTE]

I don't know... maybe it's competent coaches designing a scheme best suited to his skillset.

Nahhh... couldn't be that. [I]That'd[/I] be crazy. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474057]This is what you guys seem to fail I do not know anyone that says[B] right now [/B][SIZE="6"](present tense) [/SIZE]before tc tebow is a better passing QB.

I will make a closer judgment after TC[/QUOTE]

You've already made your judgement and have declared time and time again how much better Tebow is then "Suckchez". Don't try to weasel out of it now. Like a weasel.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;4474095]I don't know... maybe it's competent coaches designing a scheme best suited to his skillset.

Nahhh... couldn't be that. [I]That'd[/I] be crazy. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And for almost 3 and 1 half quarters of a football game against the Jets,it didn't work.Then all of a sudden,they figured it out and we were left wondering what just happened.

what happened against the Pats in New England.Did they not designed a game plan that best utalized his skill set.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there's a chance that tinstar and ucrenegade are right and every other person in the fanbase is wrong, for some reason that doesn't seem very likely though

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;4473545]I know Jet fans just love to scapegoat Shotty, but if its true, isn't it more disturbing about what it says about Ryan.

I don't understand why most Jet fans are willing to give Ryan a pass. Where was he while all these supposed problems with the offense were going on?. How quickly people forget that Shotty was given a "ringing endorsement" at the end of the season. It was HE who left for the Rams. Its not like Rex saw the problem and got rid of it. Based on his own words, it seemed like Rex was ready to bring him back. Again, what does that say about your HC.

Here's what it says. You have no HC. Instead you have a DC who is trotted out to the press conferences because he's very entertaining and keeps the Jets in the media [B]IF[/B] Shotty was as bad as some fans believe, WHERE was Rex for the last 3 years, hiding under his desk, just hoping it would get better by itself?:eek:

All these articles are great PR. They make you think that the Jets now have a true leader of the offense. But they also make you wonder just who the HC of the Jets really is. They are not just throwing Shotty under the bus, but Rex TOO.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO

It was only a matter of time before this shameless homer put this BS spin on it.

Ryan never made Schotty a scapegoat, the fans did

It was obvious the problems on offense were philosophical, you listen to the players, the quotes, from players on the team, players no longer on the team, in all pointed back to Schotty.

It is not uncommon for HC's to make coaching moves, it isn't like Belichick hasn't done it, and didn't Belichick make changes on his staff this year?

Nevermind all of that, that ringing endorsement line only proves you really have no clue. It was well known before the end of the season, Schotty was never coming back, Rex was also never going to throw his OC under a bus.

It is hilarious how everything the Jets do, you have some doom and gloom pathetic spin for it.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 05-21-2012 at 08:17 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4474120]I guess there's a chance that tinstar and ucrenegade are right and every other person in the fanbase is wrong, for some reason that doesn't seem very likely though[/QUOTE]

Very true sir.

But do u also really believe only 2 people in the Jet fanbase don't blame Schotty for what happen with the Jets offense.

Ultimately,the leader takes the hit when his men fail,and that's that.Who's men are they now and who will take the hit if they fail again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FijiJet;4474016]So happy we got rid of that incompetent bastid Shoddy[/QUOTE]

+1

Just about anyone is a huge upgrade over Schitthemattressheimer.

That ass-clown is gunna get exposed big-time next season in STL. Bye bye Shotty. Woody and Tanny can't protect you anymore!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to run this run oriented offense that Sparano is talking about we're going to need decent running backs.

I'd imagine Sparano is expecting big things from Terence Ganaway because I really do not see any other viable options on the roster. You know Shonn Greene will get the most carries. Then, from there I think it would be a huge mistake to pin all your hopes on Joe McKnight and his McDonald's diet.:rolleyes:

Bilal Powell still seems to be rather raw.

Terence Ganaway looks like our best option to step up. Hopefully, he's up for the task.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4474121]ROFLMAO

[QUOTE]It was only a matter of time before this shameless homer put this BS spin on it. Ryan never made Schotty a scapegoat, the fans did
    [/QUOTE]

Ah Ray, my very own little blithering idiot. Don't you read the posts, or do you just see my name and start ranting. READ the first line of my post and explain your response

[B]"I know Jet fans just love to scapegoat Shotty, but if its true, isn't it more disturbing about what it says about Ryan" [/B]

[QUOTE]It was obvious the problems on offense were philosophical, you listen to the players, the quotes, from players on the team, players no longer on the team, in all pointed back to Schotty. [/QUOTE] It might have been obvious to fans, but if Rex had any problems with his offense, HE never said, or even (by his own admission) knew about it.

So either Rex was on board with his OC for the last 3 years, or he was a HC in name only. There is no 3rd choice

[QUOTE]It is not uncommon for HC's to make coaching moves, it isn't like Belichick hasn't done it, and didn't Belichick make changes on his staff this year?
    [/QUOTE] No Ray there are always changes on pro staffs. If Shotty was fired or quit there wouldn't have been much to say on it, nor would it have been a surprise. However INSTEAD the Jets gave EVERY indication that THEY wanted him back. I remember the many threads of OUTRAGE, don't you????

BTW- the only coach the Pats lost this off season was their TE's coach, who left to go and coach with his father who is the HC at Iowa (Ferrentz) He had been with the Pats for 3 or 4 years, starting with the gofer job BB gave to his son.
    [QUOTE]
    Nevermind all of that, that ringing endorsement line only proves you really have no clue. It was well known before the end of the season, Schotty was never coming back, Rex was also never going to throw his OC under a bus.
    [/QUOTE] Ray just go back to those threads when it looked like he was coming back. Why do pretend that they don't exist.

And Rex is too classy to throw Shotty under the bus. He let his players do the dirty work. :rolleyes:
    [QUOTE]It is hilarious how everything the Jets do, you have some doom and gloom pathetic spin for it.[/QUOTE] Not everything I post is negative Ray, but I have to tell you, that THIS off season, they are making it pretty easy to be critical.

Happy OTA's

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4474120]I guess there's a chance that tinstar and ucrenegade are right and every other person in the fanbase is wrong, for some reason that doesn't seem very likely though[/QUOTE]

But they'll go on and on and on in every thread trying to convince all of us that we're wrong and they're right.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do dipsh1t fans of the pats think they know the inner workings of the Jets FO and come here to argue it? Does MA have a pipeline into Florham Park?