Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another Article of why we got coach Sparano!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474063]yes he had more control in 2011

yes they talked about him having more control at cortland

either way it proves my point when schotty took the diapers off mark **** the bed plain and simple.[/QUOTE]
    Go back and read your post.

You inferred TOTAL control.

And it doesn't matter what they talked about at Cortland. What matters is what actually transpired during games. And there's no evidence to suggest that Sanchez had any control over playcalling other than in the 2 minute offense, where he was more effective without control freak Shoddy. Plain and simple. Spin it to your advantage all you want, facts are facts. Yours are flawed.

We'll be a lot better with someone from the Parcells coaching tree, than with someone who was hired with little to no playcalling experience.
    Sparano vs Schotty
    How can anyone defend Schotty, when he did absolutely nothing to deserve to be a play caller in the NFL?
    [B]"I don't coach turnovers"[/B] I'm glad Tinstar is familiar with Parcells. We got the protege

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4474453]Go back and read your post.

You inferred TOTAL control.

And it doesn't matter what they talked about at Cortland. What matters is what actually transpired during games. And there's no evidence to suggest that Sanchez had any control over playcalling other than in the 2 minute offense, where he was more effective without control freak Shoddy. Plain and simple. Spin it to your advantage all you want, facts are facts. Yours are flawed.[/QUOTE]

their is also no evidence he did not have some control............works both ways but if you think the coaches said one thing and did another then that is your opinion..............but if that is the case then what makes you think they are not doing the same thing by saying mark is the starter...........

I guess when a coach lies or tells the truth you only believe the lie or truth that will fit your agenda.

so it was either they told him he would have more control and he did not- ? or they told him he would have more control and did- ?

just like

said mark is the starter and was- ?
    said mark is the starter but tebow started at QB for the ny jets- ?

again you can not have it both ways if they lied about mark having control then it is possible they could be lieing about mark starting. Conversely mark did have control in which case he sucked and it was not schotty's fault then it is possible he will stick to his word and mark will be the starter.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474854]their is also no evidence he did not have some control............works both ways but if you think the coaches said one thing and did another then that is your opinion..............but if that is the case then what makes you think they are not doing the same thing by saying mark is the starter...........

I guess when a coach lies or tells the truth you only believe the lie or truth that will fit your agenda.

so it was either they told him he would have more control and he did not- ? or they told him he would have more control and did- ?

just like

again you can not have it both ways if they lied about mark having control then it is possible they could be lieing about mark starting. Conversely mark did have control in which case he sucked and it was not schotty's fault then it is possible he will stick to his word and mark will be the starter.[/QUOTE]
    First, show me a link to an article that contains any comments by coaches or the GM wherein it was said in 2011 that Mark Sanchez would have "more control of play calling."

Then we'll go from there.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474854]their is also no evidence he did not have some control............works both ways but if you think the coaches said one thing and did another then that is your opinion..............but if that is the case then what makes you think they are not doing the same thing by saying mark is the starter...........

just like

again you can not have it both ways if they lied about mark having control then it is possible they could be lieing about mark starting. Conversely mark did have control in which case he sucked and it was not schotty's fault then it is possible he will stick to his word and mark will be the starter.[/QUOTE]

You're asking Jordy to prove a negative.

Why do I not find it surprising that you'd be unfamiliar with the scientific process?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=freestater;4474863]You're asking Jordy to prove a negative.

Why do I not find it surprising that you'd be unfamiliar with the scientific process?[/QUOTE]

nah i just find it funny if it fits the fans agenda then what the coaches and FO say are set in stone but if it does not then they obv did not say it..............

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474904]nah i just find it funny if it fits the fans agenda then [B]what the coaches and FO say are set in stone[/B] but if it does not then they obv did not say it..............[/QUOTE]
    Still waiting for that link to these comments by the coaches and FO....tick tock...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4474918]Still waiting for that link to these comments by the coaches and FO....tick tock...[/QUOTE]

lol that will take time your talking about before the lock-out can we say archive ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4474926]lol that will take time your talking about before the lock-out can we say archive ;)[/QUOTE]

That's not gonna fly. That's only about a year ago. Try Google. Shouldn't be that hard to find if it actually exists.

Personally, I think you're talking out of your ass, but please, prove me wrong.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4473290]Sprags?

And this proves once again what a POS Schitty really was. Let's hope it translates on the field.[/QUOTE]

And what does it say about Rex not fixing the problem for 3 years?

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qnxutn[/url]

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1124013-new-york-jets-rex-ryan-takes-a-shot-at-schottenheimer[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4475069]And what does it say about Rex not fixing the problem for 3 years?

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qnxutn[/url][/QUOTE]

It says he's loyal to a fault, or that it was out of his hands. Water under the bridge, and perhaps a lesson learned, by Rex, Tanny, Woody, or all three.