Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebow stealing Sanchez's buddy?

Tebow stealing Sanchez's buddy?

Sorry, but saw it and had to post it.

From NY Post:

Tim Tebow seems to be bonding well with his new Jets teammates. He was spotted with wide receiver Scotty McKnight — who is Mark Sanchez’s best pal — and McKnight’s girlfriend, Hayden Panettiere, at the David Burke Garden at the James Hotel on Friday afternoon. A witness said Tebow and his pals shared snacks under a garden cabana, and, “Tim held court at the head of the table and drank water while his friends ordered Pinot Grigio and Champagne.”

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[IMG]http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/spl338973_013-wm900.jpg[/IMG]

That McKnight is playing with fire. Bad enough he's an NFL scrub, but he's dating a mega-hottie and exposing her to successful NFL players, Sanchez and Tebow definitely in the Top 3 in the NFL Looks department.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Stevie McGavin has nothing to worry about. Hes the leader of the practice squad.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4473517]
    That McKnight is playing with fire. Bad enough he's an NFL scrub, but he's dating a mega-hottie and exposing her to successful NFL players, [B]Sanchez and Tebow definitely in the Top 3 in the NFL Looks department[/B].

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Whenever+I+see+the+gaaay-seal+I+always+feel+the+urge+_2b916002d004b76fb690ffd81bef4778.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=SAR I;4473517][IMG]http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/spl338973_013-wm900.jpg[/IMG]

That McKnight is playing with fire. Bad enough he's an NFL scrub, but he's dating a mega-hottie and exposing her to successful NFL players, Sanchez and Tebow definitely in the [B]Top 3[/B] in the NFL Looks department.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Whos the 3rd mystery man?

Sanchez's buddy? Please, Tebow's got his eye on the real prize

[IMG]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1825/timtebowkateupton.jpg[/IMG]

He's already got the NY headlines from him. What's next?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 05-21-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4473517]That McKnight is playing with fire. Bad enough he's an NFL scrub, but he's dating a mega-hottie and exposing her to successful NFL players, Sanchez and Tebow definitely in the Top 3 in the NFL Looks department.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/misc%202/haydentebow.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    So what if two scrub backups were hanging out together.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4473517][IMG]http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/spl338973_013-wm900.jpg[/IMG]

That McKnight is playing with fire. Bad enough he's an NFL scrub, but he's dating a mega-hottie and exposing her to successful NFL players, Sanchez and Tebow definitely in the Top 3 in the NFL Looks department.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

He'll be out of the NFL before the season starts and she'll dump him like yesterdays news. Might as well get it while he has a chance.

Dear God. Training camp can't come soon enough.

Hall Of Fame
    I can't even begin to describe how sad analyzing a player's love life is.

But since we are on the topic, I will say that Hayden seems to get around. Wasn't Mark tapping that? I liked Mark better when he was smooshing Meadow Sparano. He has been on the decline since they broke off.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=crossfire;4473535][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/misc%202/haydentebow.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

See! She's cheating on Scotty McScrub already!

SAR I

What's with the powder blue bracelet? Where's the IV line?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BamaJets;4473515]Sorry, but saw it and had to post it.

From NY Post:

Tim Tebow seems to be bonding well with his new Jets teammates. He was spotted with wide receiver Scotty McKnight — who is Mark Sanchez’s best pal — and McKnight’s girlfriend, Hayden Panettiere, at the David Burke Garden at the James Hotel on Friday afternoon. A witness said Tebow and his pals shared snacks under a garden cabana, and, “Tim held court at the head of the table and drank water while his friends ordered Pinot Grigio and Champagne.”[/QUOTE]
    If you're going to explore popping your cherry, who better than Hayden Panettiere?

Also, Panettiere is a bit of an activist. Tebow might be attracted to her public personna. Maybe he'd like to recruit her to spread "The Word."

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4473588]What's with the powder blue bracelet? Where's the IV line?[/QUOTE]
    I think that's the umbilical cord that attaches him to Sanchez.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetrider;4473547]So what if two scrub backups were hanging out together.[/QUOTE]

+1

They can be buddies on the bench all year long.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4473609]I think that's the umbilical cord that attaches him to Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

LOL worthy

This sold at a charity auction last week. I thought it was a pretty good deal, would you have paid this price?

Join Hayden Panettiere at a Jets Game
    Supports: The Center for Discovery (Harris, NY)
    Item Number: 285

Sold: $751.00 to edmoseng

Time Remaining:
    CLOSED
    Online Close:
    May 16, 2012 9:00 PM EDT
    Bid History:
    4 Bids

Description:

What could be better than watching Tim Tebow lead the NY Jets to victory ... watching it in the company of movie star Hayden Panettiere!

Bid on this to win the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you and a friend to sit with Hayden Panettiere, star of Heroes and Scream 4, at a Jets home game at MetLife Stadium.

Special Instructions:

Tickets are for two people to accompany Hayden Patettiere
    Date of game is to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability
    Tickets are for premium seats, although specific location is dependent upon game chosen
    Includes VIP parking

Ask the seller a question

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4473900]This sold at a charity auction last week. I thought it was a pretty good deal, would you have paid this price?

Join Hayden Panettiere at a Jets Game
    Supports: The Center for Discovery (Harris, NY)
    Item Number: 285

Sold: $751.00 to edmoseng

Time Remaining:
    CLOSED
    Online Close:
    May 16, 2012 9:00 PM EDT
    Bid History:
    4 Bids

Description:

What could be better than watching Tim Tebow lead the NY Jets to victory ... watching it in the company of movie star Hayden Panettiere!

Bid on this to win the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you and a friend to sit with Hayden Panettiere, star of Heroes and Scream 4, at a Jets home game at MetLife Stadium.

Special Instructions:

Tickets are for two people to accompany Hayden Patettiere
    Date of game is to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability
    Tickets are for premium seats, although specific location is dependent upon game chosen
    Includes VIP parking

Ask the seller a question[/QUOTE]

They forgot to put that you also get a Scotty McKnight autographed program, sign in person as he will be in the seat next to you...

Jets Insider VIP
    Why would anyone spend $700 to go to a game with that broad? What a waste of money.