Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Anyone switch their seats in the 300 level relocation today.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone switch their seats in the 300 level relocation today.

This is almost as exciting as the 2012 Draft!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be excited about this.

I am looking at it now...

There are no seats in the prime upper section 338, 339, 313, 314 below row 10 and that is only 3 seats in 313.

My seats are in section 338 row 6 and 7...So my guys aren't moving.

On the rest of the lower prime...section 337 has 3 seats in row 4 and then 336 has seats in row 3...

The rest of the seats are pretty much upper rows only.

This process is just a way for the Jets not to have to have customer service and have their people take care of the fans. You are on your own.

They have your money, and I am glad they moved me last year, when I had someone who was on commissions based on upgrade of seats...

This also might just be a way for the Jets to see who signs in and looks at what seats. Then they will call and try to sell you PSL seats.

BTW: if this is like draft day, then I don't even have a seventh round pick:mad:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    upper prime sections on the 50 has mainly seats row 11 and up. Some aisle seats for those people looking for that in those sections. I think the best set I saw was in 338 row 11 seats 1-4 (40 yard line I think). Hopefully people get a chance to move around and get the seats they want. I think im sticking with 339 row 10.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed Green;4473542]Don't be excited about this.

I am looking at it now...

There are no seats in the prime upper section 338, 339, 313, 314 below row 10 and that is only 3 seats in 313.
    [/QUOTE]That's a pretty significant upgrade for any Upper Decker not already in prime seats. Someone in the UD Endzone is going to excited.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ozu;4473600]That's a pretty significant upgrade for any Upper Decker not already in prime seats. Someone in the UD Endzone is going to excited.[/QUOTE]

hope i didnt get anyone's hopes up, i think they are gone? or at least in someones cart already. sorry.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for the posts that will be coming about how "it is not fair" all the good seats were taken.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4473610]Can't wait for the posts that will be coming about how "it is not fair" all the good seats were taken.....[/QUOTE]

I will say that I gave up 2 seats in section 337 row 8 and they weren't available for anyone to upgrade to.

So I will say it isn't fair because the Jets didn't put the open seats available...They put available what they can't sell.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    please feel free to post your relocations here or at the other UD allocations thread (or PM me if you feel more comfortable) so the awesome JI seating spreadsheet (now at 820 seats) --- SEE BELOW--- can be updated

that goes for any upgrades or changes in the mezz or lower levels too, of course and also for anyone who has given up their tickets