Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taboo Tebow News

Veteran

Taboo Tebow News

[img]http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tim-tebow-broadway.png[/img]

[QUOTE]An actress in the Broadway production of "Rock of Ages" said she was asked to remove a Twitter photo that featured Tim Tebow posing with scantily clad performers.

Neka Zhang (left) and some castmates posed for a group photo with the New York Jets quarterback backstage at a recent performance. She told TMZ that she posted the picture above to Twitter but didn't leave it up for long.

"Well, Due to Tebow's 'image' I was asked to remove the pic of him with us half dressed ladies," she tweeted. "He does know we arn't [sic] real strippers right?"
    Both the picture and the subsequent tweet were removed by Monday morning.

It seems strange Tebow would object to a photo of him with women wearing bikinis. And a quick search reveals at least seven such pictures on the Internet and all of them feature younger, less-dressed women and no older Carmen Mirenda look-alike. Not only that, but Tebow goes around shirtless like he's in a Matthew McConaughey movie. Judge not, that ye be not judged, right?[/QUOTE]

First a legal assault on a small cubbypoo t-shirt company.

Now a panic block on a pic he willingly posed for.

Isn't that equivalent to denying it ever happened, Tim?

Now it will really get out - that you suck at the game of coverup too.
    Last edited by jetrider; 05-21-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    "Straight guy takes innocent picture with clothed women" - Why don't I envision this as a headline the NY Post will run with? Any chance Goodell will issue a fine? Suspension for Tebow?

All Pro
    I cant wait till this guy is winning games for us this year. This is the best move Tanny has pulled off. Just sit back and watch fellas. Its going to be a great ride.

You believe everything you read? I doubt he would ask them to remove the pic/tweet. It was a harmless photo op. IMO, this is a non-story, someone trying to stir up nothing. No, I am not a Tebow defender.

So Tebow has no problem taking a picture with staged hookers, he just doesn't want anyone to know he's totally cool with staged hookers?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4473973]I cant wait till this guy is winning games for us this year. This is the best move Tanny has pulled off. Just sit back and watch fellas. Its going to be a great ride.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right. I'm cautiously optimistic and interested to see what he can do. But if you're wrong, I swear to Tebow, I will hunt you down and make you pay!

Somebody that hates Tebow is bored again..:zzz:

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4473973]I cant wait till this guy is winning games for us this year. This is the best move Tanny has pulled off. Just sit back and watch fellas. Its going to be a great ride.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is that if Tebow does come in and do well, some people here will sink into the woodwork for a week or two. Then, suddenly, if Tebow does poorly, they'll magically reappear and start yapping.

Was funny as hell watching it happen over on the Denver boards last year. :)

Veteran
    I just find it hilarious to see him trip and stumble his way through the media jungle that is NY.

SNL will have endless material.

If Jets fans don't love him the media sure will.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[IMG]http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/andy_staples/01/26/tim-tebow/tim-tebow_p1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://liberalvaluesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tebow-girlfriend-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos.tebowhaters.com/images/A_1/5/1/7/57151/tim_tebow_bikini_girl_pool_5c253.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=3]So Tebow has no problem posing shirtless & with bikini chicks, yet posing with Broadway performers who act for a living is bad press.[/SIZE]

:ohbrother

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4474000][SIZE=3]So Tebow has no problem posing shirtless & with bikini chicks, yet posing with Broadway performers who act for a living is bad press.[/SIZE]

:ohbrother[/QUOTE]

You posted those pics pretty quick, Limo. Bookmarked 'em, eh? :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4474003]You posted those pics pretty quick, Limo. Bookmarked 'em, eh? :P[/QUOTE]

Just google "Tebow Topless Pics" and OMG at some of the shots that come up. And he's a virgin aka not my type. :sultry:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4474000]So Tebow has no problem posing shirtless & with bikini chicks, yet posing with Broadway performers who act for a living is bad press.:ohbrother[/QUOTE]

Those performers aren't hot enough.

It's about ego not image.

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4473992]Funny thing is that if Tebow does come in and do well, some people here will sink into the woodwork for a week or two. Then, suddenly, if Tebow does poorly, they'll magically reappear and start yapping.

Was funny as hell watching it happen over on the Denver boards last year. :)[/QUOTE]

Tim Tebow and all you Teblowers are in for a rude awakening here in NY. Exverywhere he goes will be scrutinized. He better be as pure and squeaky clean as the image he tries to project or else he will be outed here. NY meets everyone with skepticism at best, and seeing a guy who's willing to take a pic like this turn around and want it removed from Twitter because it doesn't jive with the public image he portrays only serves to deepen that skepticism. As for his performance on the field-just take a look at how Jets fans treat a kid who led the Jets to an AFC championship in his first 2 years in the league. One thing is for sure, Tebow's 7-4 season performance with a relatively quick playoff exit where he got thoroughly spanked won't win him any praise around here. Trust me, this town loves nothing more than to see guys like Tebow fall off their pedestals...hard.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4473992]Funny thing is that if Tebow does come in and do well, some people here will sink into the woodwork for a week or two. Then, suddenly, if Tebow does poorly, they'll magically reappear and start yapping.

Was funny as hell watching it happen over on the Denver boards last year. :)[/QUOTE]

Troll the mile high Donkeys much?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4474007]Just google "Tebow Topless Pics" and OMG at some of the shots that come up. And he's a virgin aka not my type. :sultry:[/QUOTE]

Limo likes the naughty boys.:D
    And I thought you were Miss Jackson when they're nasty.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4473987]I hope you're right. I'm cautiously optimistic and interested to see what he can do. But if you're wrong, [B]I swear to Tebow,[/B] I will hunt you down and make you pay![/QUOTE]

Uh, Tebow's people just called Sooth. They've asked that you take down the bolded part above. Its an unsanctioned use of his name.

You should seek professional help for your obsession.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4474020]Troll the mile high Donkeys much?[/QUOTE]

Ummm, nope, didn't "troll" it at all :)

All League
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4474031]Uh, Tebow's people just called Sooth. They've asked that you take down the bolded part above. Its an unsanctioned use of his name.[/QUOTE]

Sighhhh.. the faster they trade Tebow to the Jaguars for a Christian to be named later, the better IMO.

and dont' get me wrong...I like his addition as a WC QB, FB, H-Back and TE to the Offense... but these Tebow groupies are gonna drive us friggin crazy...