Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taboo Tebow News

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/moon2.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4474276]After I meet him I will be able to say whether or not I like him, but my point is it's hard to differentiate when the jux of news is more about building a Tebow cult following instead of a team football following. Who is in charge of that?[/QUOTE]

Tebow controls the flux of all things Tebow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4474008]Those performers aren't hot enough.

It's about ego not image.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a sin also.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4474298]I don't dislike Tebow, I hope he plays a huge role for us.

I just find it comical that Tebow in NY is like Ishmael in [i]Kingpin[/i], and at the rate he's going, I won't be surprised if he gets more "exposed" than Brett Favre did.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, it sounds like you don't hope he plays a "huge" role at all. Sounds like you want him to get sucked up and spit out of New York. Tebow is the media star right now and Sanchez is not, I think that's what upsets you most. But actively rooting against a guy on your team is just plain awful.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4474313]Isn't that a sin also.[/QUOTE]

It's worse.

Jesus had no ego, hence his white "pure" aura.

Betcha didn't know that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4473973]I cant wait till this guy is winning games for us this year. This is the best move Tanny has pulled off. Just sit back and watch fellas. Its going to be a great ride.[/QUOTE]

You're terrible

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4474315]Frankly, it sounds like you don't hope he plays a "huge" role at all. Sounds like you want him to get sucked up and spit out of New York. Tebow is the media star right now and Sanchez is not, I think that's what upsets you most. But actively rooting against a guy on your team is just plain awful.[/QUOTE]

Everything hes posted up to now says you're right.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4474317]It's worse.

Jesus had no ego, hence his white "pure" aura.

Betcha didn't know that.[/QUOTE]

Do Tebow can pick/choose his sin?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4474297]Who is in charge of making all these PR moves? Tebow went backstage to a play, posed for pics with cast members and now wants pic off Twitter. If the team has a pic of him getting sacked at practice, will his lawyers issue a ceast and desist because it's not the image he wants to portray? We'll just have to see how this all plays out in camp.

I do wish him luck in succeeding on the field.[/QUOTE]

Really, so you think that anyone can post your picture up on the internet and if you don't like it your making a PR move? Are you really this far over the top?

The rest is pure nonsense, over the top silliness that is pointless. You want to compare what the guy does for a living, where he expects to be covered by the press with his free, private time?

You need to think before you hate.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4474321]Really, so you think that anyone can post your picture up on the internet and if you don't like it your making a PR move? Are you really this far over the top?

The rest is pure nonsense, over the top silliness that is pointless. You want to compare what the guy does for a living, where he expects to be covered by the press with his free, private time?

You need to think before you hate.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I see that is "pure nonsense, over the top silliness that is pointless" is your ridiculous lecturing.

Get over yourself.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4474320]Do Tebow can pick/choose his sin?[/QUOTE]

He who chases two rabbits catches neither

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4474325]The only thing I see that is "pure nonsense, over the top silliness that is pointless" is your ridiculous lecturing.

Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

Right, lecturing.

Ridiculous.

Because: [I][B]If the team has a pic of him getting sacked at practice, will his lawyers issue a ceast and desist because it's not the image he wants to portray?[/B][/I]isn't nonsensical.

Only to the stupid of the world.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4474031]Uh, Tebow's people just called Sooth. They've asked that you take down the bolded part above. Its an unsanctioned use of his name.[/QUOTE]

You should see the Tebow socks I'm selling! They can help you walk on water.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4474339]You should see the Tebow socks I'm selling! They can help you walk on water.[/QUOTE]

I like this one:D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The suggestion that Limolady is a hater is among the most absurd things I have ever read on this board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4474331]Right, lecturing.

Ridiculous.

Because: [I][B]If the team has a pic of him getting sacked at practice, will his lawyers issue a ceast and desist because it's not the image he wants to portray?[/B][/I]isn't nonsensical.

Only to the stupid of the world.[/QUOTE]

Only the stupid can't detect facetiousness when it bites him on the dick.

Her point, though, is well taken:

How far will Tebow go with his power trip and manipulation?

And only the stupid would fly off the handle like a raging gasbag over a simple discussion.

What is your problem?

Misplace your Ritalin-Paxil-Zoloft cocktail?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
    FAQ :

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=llzellesonn;4474353]FAQ :[/QUOTE]

:)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bullitt929;4474345]The suggestion that Limolady is a hater is among the most absurd things I have ever read on this board.[/QUOTE]

It's why lurking here beats posting here by a mile. There's a small but HEAVILY annoying group of green colored glasses wearing, green Kool-Aid drinking, homer Jet fans who are quick to paint anyone who has something critical to say about the team or an individual Jet in a disparaging light. They'll disperse personal attacks like a young Jason Kidd but hide under the veil of "you're not a true Jet fan, you're just a troll" or use some childish moniker like SOJF or hater to deride those whose opinion or outlook may differ. And it's done in a manner that totally ignores the attacked person's reputation. As you said, L.Lady is no hater (her undying optimism can be borderline nauseating sometimes :P), but the last thing that anyone with a logical thought process would call her is "hater," especially when the point she raises is a fair one.

EVERY fan roots for their team in different ways. Mind numbing, ulcer inducing losses (of which the Jets have provided many) affects fans in different ways, just the same as winning does. However any fan who feels they MUST hold up the honor of the NYJ by telling others how to root for them simply needs to, well... get a f##king life.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4474325]The only thing I see that is "pure nonsense, over the top silliness that is pointless" is your ridiculous lecturing.

Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

You don't like lecturing, eh? :confused:

[QUOTE=jetrider;4473084]LOL ... ROFC

You mean the same OL that [B]LOST[/B] the AFCC?

Funny you don't remember how Sanchez ate grass twice in three plays, including the strip-6 that ended it all.

Funny you don't remember how Sanchez hobbled off the field holding his elbow after Ike Taylor paved him - by blowing past Brick untouched.

Then 2011 began with the same edge blitz and the same result, no?

Seriously, I wonder if you (and others) watch the games or just imagine them in your head.

WTF were you looking at?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see why... :rolleyes: