Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Comics going le ghey

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SINYJets;4475001]So is DC comics. Ghey is spreading.

[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147928/Is-Batman-gay-Major-DC-Comics-character-come-closet.html"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147928/Is-Batman-gay-Major-DC-Comics-character-come-closet.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

^^ TDKR spoiler alert ;)

Last year marvel introduced a gay Latino Spiderman in their ultimate universe. My brother bought the #1 last year thinking it would be worth something. Stan Lee signed a few of them as part of a lottery but hidden in a aluminum tin foil cover.

I want to rip it open so bad but my brother would never speak to me again

[url]http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/09/14/ultimate-comics-spider-man-1-review/[/url]
    Last edited by dmitexxi; 05-23-2012 at 08:01 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4475040]"It contains a very rare 'Mary Worth' in which she has advised a friend to commit suicide."[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha ha....well done. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is so stupid, and nothing but a manipulative publicity stunt. Even worse is turning an established character. If its one of the popular heroes, I may stop buying DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, etc).

What effin nonsense.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4475185]This is so stupid, and nothing but a manipulative publicity stunt. Even worse is turning an established character. If its one of the popular heroes, I may stop buying DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, etc).

What effin nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Listen, you should be happy he's out of the closet. Imagine how hard it has been for him all these years.

You must realize that 1 our of 10 all Superheroes are teh ghey right? :confused:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Comics finally catch up to Books, TV and Films......of 50 years ago.

The ghay indeed?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our society is wussifying men it is sad............I went to my step-son's class yesterday for rewards day and they do childrens zumba now supposedly a get fit movement for kids.............it was embarrassing they had these boys and girls dancing to a song called whip it which I think it is pretty much a girls song because the chorus is I whip my hair to it.

That and now they tell kids don't stand up to bullies?

When I was in school if the males wanted to work out they joined sports teams of some sort.

If someone was bullying you then you said meet me after school behind pudgies on the railroad tracks you whipped each others ass then you became friends...........

Society itself is becoming more and more ghey I feel bad for my grandchildren and even worse for my great grand children someday.
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 05-23-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just sayin'

[IMG]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/49256/1032664-he_man_b_large.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4475297]Are society is wussifying men it is sad............I went to my step-son's class yesterday for rewards day and they do childrens zumba now supposedly a get fit movement for kids.............it was embarrassing they had these boys and girls dancing to a song called whip it which I think it is pretty much a girls song because the chorus is I whip my hair to it.

When I was in school if the males wanted to work out they joined sports teams of some sort.

If someone was bullying you then you said meet me after school behind pudgies on the railroad tracks you whipped each others ass then you became friends...........

Society itself is becoming more and more ghey I feel bad for my grandchildren and even worse for my great grand children someday.[/QUOTE]...thank you...i like how Marvel wants to represent the world outside our windows...these are comics about make believe super hereos right?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4475297]Are society is wussifying men it is sad............I went to my step-son's class yesterday for rewards day and they do childrens zumba now supposedly a get fit movement for kids.............it was embarrassing they had these boys and girls dancing to a song called whip it which I think it is pretty much a girls song because the chorus is I whip my hair to it.

Society itself is becoming more and more ghey I feel bad for my grandchildren and even worse for my great grand children someday.[/QUOTE]

What about your great, great, great grandchildren. They'll be like super-faigs.

Personally I love Zumba!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's about fkn time!

I don't get the outrage.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4475185]This is so stupid, and nothing but a manipulative publicity stunt. Even worse is turning an established character. If its one of the popular heroes, I may stop buying DC (Superman, [B]Batman,[/B]Green Lantern, etc).

What effin nonsense.[/QUOTE]

You mean the guy who dresses up in tights with his "youthful ward" and gets bathed by his male butler? It would be a SHOCK if he turned out to be le ghey. :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pretty much expect all of the DC Characters to be gay tbqh, especially Batman.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4475297]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...except that part doesn't happen every time though

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's there to discuss? I thought we determined all comics are teh ghey by post 11.

[/END THREAD?]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4475365]You mean the guy who dresses up in tights with his "youthful ward" and gets bathed by his male butler? It would be a SHOCK if he turned out to be le ghey. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. If you want to project all of your ghay onto Batman, that's mostly your problem. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4475358]It's about fkn time!

I don't get why I haven't been outed.[/QUOTE]

fixed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4475524]fixed.[/QUOTE]

You can do better. Keep trying!

:thumbup:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been meaning to mention this, and today reminded me.

You know how Comic are geek-fodder, right? And Male dominated, right? Nerd-Males, right?

Well, having recently gotten back into buying after years of not (since I was 16 matter of fact), I HAVE noticed something.

There are ALOT of nerdy-yet-really-hot chicks, and they're all buying comics and hanging out at Comics shops.

Seriously, I've been quite suprised, every time I stop by my local shops, it's usually 60-40 Male-Female, and the 40% female is not the fat pimply ugly nerds you might think. Most.....rather friggin hot tbqh. Hot in a nerdy way, of course, as they prattle on at length about how the Green Goblin could kill Spider Man if only.... but hot none-the-less.

I'm a little miffed it wasn't that way back in the day. Nerd men have a wealth of options never before available apparently.

So maybe it's not so ghay after all. :dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4475634]I've been meaning to mention this, and today reminded me.

You know how Comic are geek-fodder, right? And Male dominated, right? Nerd-Males, right?

Well, having recently gotten back into buying after years of not (since I was 16 matter of fact), I HAVE noticed something.

There are ALOT of nerdy-yet-really-hot chicks, and they're all buying comics and hanging out at Comics shops.

Seriously, I've been quite suprised, every time I stop by my local shops, it's usually 60-40 Male-Female, and the 40% female is not the fat pimply ugly nerds you might think. Most.....rather friggin hot tbqh. Hot in a nerdy way, of course, as they prattle on at length about how the Green Goblin could kill Spider Man if only.... but hot none-the-less.

I'm a little miffed it wasn't that way back in the day. Nerd men have a wealth of options never before available apparently.

So maybe it's not so ghay after all. :dunno:[/QUOTE]
    Carpet munchers?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4474995]Nice. Gay super heroes, why not.

Can't wait for XMen 5 in 3d.[/QUOTE]

The character Northstar has been out of the closet for quite some time.

Nothing to see here.

Get used to it.