Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marvel Comics going le ghey

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;4483363]Aren't there multiple Green Lanterns?

Is this really an "established" character, or just a new Green Lantern no one has been introduced to? Sounds like a cop out/publicity stunt using Green Lantern, tbh.

If there's some panels with some cornhole action...sure, I can see the ire, but until then...wtf cares?[/QUOTE]

Could give new meaning to "fist of fury". :eek:

Banned
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;4483363][B]Aren't there multiple Green Lanterns?[/B]

Is this really an "established" character, or just a new Green Lantern no one has been introduced to? Sounds like a cop out/publicity stunt using Green Lantern, tbh.

If there's some panels with some cornhole action...sure, I can see the ire, but until then...wtf cares?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The ghey one is the original one, who never enjoyed the popularity that the second and current one (Hal Jordan) does.

In other words, it's a character nobody gives a sh!t about.

DC has a tendency to do things like that. I remember as a kid, they had this huge crossover story where in the not so distant future one of their superheroes turned bad and killed all the other superheroes. Nobody knew who it was, but they kept hinting it was one of the major characters. At the end of the story they revealed the character, and it was some garbage character many didn't even know, and those who did couldn't care less about. Complete crap.

Anyway, the Northstar character came out of the closet back in the 90s. Marvel's story isn't all that shocking.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4482150]Yes, naive.

Controvery + Media Coverage often = Sales Records. The topic, honestly, is usually irrelevant.

I assure you, nerd that I am, I know it all too well. I also know it's 99.9% full of ****. Nerds do two things, they talk a bag of **** about something.....they buy/watch/play it anyway, so they can talk more **** about it later.

Absolutely. Superman and Batman probably work best is a gay-on-gay Sitcom type storytelling medium tbqh. The gay is strong with Batman especially, gay, bondage and sadomachistity.[/QUOTE]

Not naive, since I do buy and sell collectables on ebay. This will not be the seller you mistakenly believe it will be, especially since its a cheap marketing trick.

Your comments about Superman and Batman are quite frankly ridiculous, so I'm going to let that go.

Pretty ridiculous that they're trying to recruit people with this garbage.

Just think, if Marvel had done this 40 years ago, we might all be packing each other's fudge right now.

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4484869]Just think, if Marvel had done this 40 years ago, we might all be packing each other's fudge right now.[/QUOTE]

Yes because reading about gheyness makes you teh ghey. That's how it happens.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4484869]Just think, if Marvel had done this 40 years ago, we might all be packing each other's fudge right now.[/QUOTE]

Oh what might have been, huh fruitcake? You sound regretful or is it just the extra glass of merlot talking?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4485128]Oh what might have been, huh fruitcake? You sound regretful or is it just the extra glass of merlot talking?[/QUOTE]

oh no

no

-

Jets Insider VIP
    I always thought Batman was banging robin for years. This just confirms it.

Bat cave my azz.. I know when I see a bondage room.