Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just more proof that Goodell and the Pats are frauds...

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475165]Many here may share the sentiment, but how do you get away with these blatant personal attacks?

I, for one, have been banned for saying far less. I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

LOLz at anyone who still thinks that this is the original TX.

TX died three years ago but JI needs the hits.

[QUOTE=Patriot 86;4475154]HaHa another Crygate thread. I know it's hard being the B**tches in your own city [B]and[/B] the B**tches in your own division, but can't you ladies find some new conspiracy to whine about. How about Kraft secretly paid off Billy Cundiff to miss the FG in the AFCCG just give us something new.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/Billy-Cundiff-web-store.jpg[/IMG]

He is right though. THe only reason Vilma's suing GODell because all the information was made public.

No info available about Spygate. Now go away troll

Maybe he learned from a mistake?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4475234]Everybody did it.[/QUOTE]
    Everybody working for the Patriots that is.

"Widespread" in New England does not just refer to Tom Brady's preferred position for his butt cheeks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Patriot 86;4475154]HaHa another Crygate thread. I know it's hard being the B**tches in your own city [B]and[/B] the B**tches in your own division, but can't you ladies find some new conspiracy to whine about. How about Kraft secretly paid off Billy Cundiff to miss the FG in the AFCCG just give us something new.[/QUOTE]

Our douche bag quota of Pats fans is filled. If you wanted to come back and keep posting, you should have at least tried to not be an ahole.

Now yous can't leave.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4475013]How does this clown make a public statement about making the investigation and the evidence public, and conceal the same evidence and destroy it WITHOUT making spygate public?

Absolutely PAT-hetic!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Uh - because their weren't lawsuits over spygate in which discovery rules would have required the league to release the tapes.

Any other questions?

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4475445]Uh - because their weren't lawsuits over spygate in which discovery rules would have required the league to release the tapes.

Any other questions?[/QUOTE]

I request a 20 minute recess your honor.

I gotta go le poop.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4475234]Everybody does me in the Hampur.[/QUOTE]
    :eek:

I thought this was just a rumor.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4475448]:eek:

I thought this was just a rumor.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to go all Tuukkaa Rask on you, you son of a *****.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4475445]Uh - because their weren't lawsuits over spygate in which discovery rules would have required the league to release the tapes.

Any other questions?[/QUOTE]
    Weren't the tapes destroyed before the tolling of the SOL?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4475422]Our douche bag quota of Pats fans is filled. If you wanted to come back and keep posting, you should have at least tried to not be an ahole.

Now yous can't leave.[/QUOTE]
    Who was he previously?

[QUOTE=Jordy;4475459]Who was he previously?[/QUOTE]

Previously? Everyone knows it's a violation of the TOS that once banned a poster can't come back under another name.

C'mon Jordy. You outta know that.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4475452]Weren't the tapes destroyed before the tolling of the SOL?[/QUOTE]

But not before the Pats accepted the punishment, and since they would have been the only ones with standing to sue over whether Goodell could impose the punishment he did (the only issue to which the tapes would have been relevant), the SoL was irrelevant

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475464]Previously? Everyone knows it's a violation of the TOS that once banned a poster can't come back under another name.

C'mon Jordy. You outta know that.[/QUOTE]

Glad we'll never see Patrollie or GronkWelkhead again. Those guys really got under my skin. :D

Something I've come to notice is that most times that the subject of banning starts flying around, it's usually in a thread started by a Jet fan that directs some level of venom against the Patriots. When Pats fans respond, the name calling begins.

Not sure what it all means, but I find it interesting.

[QUOTE=bullitt929;4475489]Something I've come to notice is that most times that the subject of banning starts flying around, it's usually in a thread started by a Jet fan that directs some level of venom against the Patriots. When Pats fans respond, the name calling begins.

Not sure what it all means, but I find it interesting.[/QUOTE]

GFY!

[QUOTE=FF2®;4475498]GFY![/QUOTE]

You've been especially fiesty in this thread.

Veteran
    Going back to the Title of this thread for this comment. Proof... there will never be proof because Roger Goddell destroys anything that might taint his league. With spygate, it was the proof and he admitted to having it destroyed. With bountygate, its the Saints he's trying to destroy. He thinks they've made HIS league look dirty.
    Fact is, I hope Vilmas attorneys eat Goddell alive and starts a presidence for stopping his iron fisted rule of the NFL. He's an asshat.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4475503]Going back to the Title of this thread for this comment. Proof... there will never be proof because Roger Goddell destroys anything that might taint his league. With spygate, it was the proof and he admitted to having it destroyed. With bountygate, its the Saints he's trying to destroy. He thinks they've made HIS league look dirty.
    Fact is, I hope Vilmas attorneys eat Goddell alive and starts a presidence for stopping his iron fisted rule of the NFL. He's an asshat.[/QUOTE]

If Tagliabue was still in charge, he would likely have kept the Spygate "evidence" but only docked the Patriots a 7th round pick in the 2044 draft. Which would you have preferred?

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4475500]You've been especially fiesty in this thread.[/QUOTE]

You know I love me some spygate talk.