Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just more proof that Goodell and the Pats are frauds...

[QUOTE=FF2®;4475511]You know I love me some spygate talk.[/QUOTE]

My gosh, you trolls are so annoying. ;)

Speaking of banning, I would view it as a positive step in our civilization if the suffix "-gate" were outlawed forevermore. There was and always will be only one Watergate. The others are but cheap imitations.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4475511]You know I love me some young Hampur boys.[/QUOTE]
    :eek:

You're insatiable!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4475531]:eek:

You're insatiable![/QUOTE]
    And you know this how?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bullitt929;4475526]My gosh, you trolls are so annoying. ;)

Speaking of banning, I would view it as a positive step in our civilization if the suffix "-gate" were outlawed forevermore. There was and always will be only one Watergate. The others are but cheap imitations.[/QUOTE]
    Spymageddon?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;4475541]And you know this how?[/QUOTE]
    Umm, based on his comment about Hampur boys. Obviously.

[QUOTE=EM31;4475542]Spymageddon?[/QUOTE]

Videopocalypse

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4475013]How does this clown make a public statement about making the investigation and the evidence public, and conceal the same evidence and destroy it WITHOUT making spygate public?

Absolutely PAT-hetic!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]
    [SIZE=4]LET IT GO![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]You must thrive on confrontation.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    :shakehead

You see? You guys are so much more creative than the media.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4475509]If Tagliabue was still in charge, he would likely have kept the Spygate "evidence" but only docked the Patriots a 7th round pick in the 2044 draft. Which would you have preferred?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to respond with a fahq Tagliabue too.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475214]My God, the penis envy over the Patriots success on this board is mind-boggling. :rolleyes:

"Proof" of radio tampering and stealing signals?

What's next, Robert Kraft was the second shooter on the grassy knoll?[/QUOTE]

And yet, you troll 24x7 on a Jets board, and somehow, you're able to get away with trolling and derailing every thread, and launching out unprovoked personal attacks.

Proof you are nothing but a clown!!

And clown is such a term of endearment.

When you throw a baited hook into a barrel of fish, why act surprised when you actually catch one?

[QUOTE=Jordy;4475557][SIZE=4]LET IT GO![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]You must thrive on confrontation.[/SIZE]

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4475586][IMG]http://www.iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I guess you're unfamiliar with the 7 words you can't say on JI. :rolleyes:

And I don't start threads that I know are going to result in trolling, name-calling and controversy. Seriously, talk about rehashing a topic that has been BEAT TO DEATH on this board for 5 frickin' years. What did you actually think was going to result from this thread? Polite and respectful discourse? And you dare use the pot and kettle? Get a clue Ray Ray.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4475503]Going back to the Title of this thread for this comment. Proof... there will never be proof because Roger Goddell destroys anything that might taint his league. With spygate, it was the proof and he admitted to having it destroyed. With bountygate, its the Saints he's trying to destroy. He thinks they've made HIS league look dirty.
    Fact is, I hope Vilmas attorneys eat Goddell alive and starts a presidence for stopping his iron fisted rule of the NFL. He's an asshat.[/QUOTE]

Yay, presidence!

Wait, what's a presidence?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4475626]Yay, presidence!

Wait, what's a presidence?[/QUOTE]

I wonder who our next precedent will be?

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4475626]Yay, presidence!

Wait, what's a presidence?[/QUOTE]

I happen to be good at spelling. My wife couldn't spell worth a darn. She was a whole lot smarter than me and had judgment that could put me to shame. Go figure.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4475607]I guess you're unfamiliar with the 7 words you can't say on JI. :rolleyes:

And I don't start threads that I know are going to result in trolling, name-calling and controversy. Seriously, talk about rehashing a topic that has been BEAT TO DEATH on this board for 5 frickin' years. What did you actually think was going to result from this thread? Polite and respectful discourse? And you dare use the pot and kettle? Get a clue Ray Ray.[/QUOTE]

How about just STFU and stop telling me or anyone what we should be posting and not posting. If you don't like my threads, then don't click on the link.

Have a nice day and GFY

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4475672]How about just STFU and stop telling me or anyone what we should be posting and not posting. If you don't like my threads, then don't click on the link.

Have a nice day and GFY[/QUOTE]

Gotta love internet bullies. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475583]And clown is such a term of endearment.

When you throw a baited hook into a barrel of fish, why act surprised when you actually catch one?[/QUOTE]

Pats fans can comment all they want. I didn't provoke any troll here to be attacked. If I had done so, I have no room to talk. There is a difference.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475674]Gotta love internet bullies. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Anytime, anyplace...

And I wasn't the one who attacked anybody in this thread. You started it, and then persisted on it, and Jordy jumped in, but I'm the internet bully? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 05-23-2012 at 04:08 PM.