Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just more proof that Goodell and the Pats are frauds...

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4475013]How does this clown make a public statement about making the investigation and the evidence public, and conceal the same evidence and destroy it WITHOUT making spygate public?

Absolutely PAT-hetic!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Go cry some more you pathetic loser.:yes:

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475160]Go cry some more you pathetic loser.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Many here may share the sentiment, but how do you get away with these blatant personal attacks?

I, for one, have been banned for saying far less. I don't get it.

[QUOTE=Patriot 86;4475154]HaHa another Crygate thread. I know it's hard being the B**tches in your own city [B]and[/B] the B**tches in your own division, but can't you ladies find some new conspiracy to whine about. How about Kraft secretly paid off Billy Cundiff to miss the FG in the AFCCG just give us something new.[/QUOTE]

You've got this one wrong. It was Lee Evans who got paid off. Cundiff was acting on his own. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4475063]No, he's 100% correct in this case. The fact that he destoryed evidence that could have been used in potential court cases immediately after his decision was flat out wrong and smacks of favoritism. This essentially confirms it. Blast Ray Ray on his overly optomistic views of the jets all you want but in this case he is totally correct and your post which was simply an attack and did ZERO to refute his comments kind of proves it.[/QUOTE]

co-sign. :clapper:

Hall Of Fame
    Saints Dirty stinking cheaters and the Patriots dirty stinking cheaters. Kraft a slap on the wrist and a reach around from the Commissioner and the Saints personal banned left and right.

Seems pretty self evident to me :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475165]Many here may share the sentiment, but how do you get away with these blatant personal attacks?

I, for one, have been banned for saying far less. I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

I've been banned for much less.

If I said that to any other poster, I would be gone.

Even the vast majority of Jets fans know this clown is the biggest DBag on the message board.

[QUOTE=bullitt929;4475166]You've got this one wrong. It was Lee Evans who got paid off. Cundiff was acting on his own. ;)[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475181]I've been banned for much less.

If I said that to any other poster, I would be gone.

Even the vast majority of Jets fans know this clown is the biggest DBag on the message board.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just wow.

Finally

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475137]Nope. His logic is clouded, as usual, by his blind hate of all things Patriot. If anyone wanted to sue Goodell over Spygate, all they have to do is subpenae Glazers copies of the tapes. Goodell never got his hands on those.:rolleyes:

League rules REQUIRE teams to film every down and every play. They are REQUIRED to shoot the scoreboard showing time, down and distance before every play. Of course, there's [U]no league rule against filming coach's signals[/U]. A fact conveniently ignored repeatedly by the tinfoil hat crowd. But thank you Ray, for adding yet another Spygate thread to JI. It's been at least a week since your last one.[/QUOTE]

While there is no league rule against filming a coach's signal, Belicheck took advantage of a loophole to win.

He technically didn't do anything illegal. However, he did do something that gave him an advantage. And that "Advantage" will always lead to speculation that Belicheck cheated to win the first couple of Super Bowls.

Veteran
    Hey trolls, moma said stupid is as stupid does and you does. Go homer smack on a patsie board. Don't forget they also had proof of radio tampering, which is why it was all destroyed. That turns out to be a real crime, punishable by prison. Stealing another teams radio signal... shame, shame.
    You can't defend that. All you can do is thank Goodell for saving your butts patsies.
    Last edited by RazorJet; 05-23-2012 at 09:00 AM.

[QUOTE=NPTJET53;4475189]While there is no league rule against filming a coach's signal, Belicheck took advantage of a loophole to win.

He technically didn't do anything illegal. However, he did do something that gave him an advantage. And that "Advantage" will always lead to speculation that Belicheck cheated to win the first couple of Super Bowls.[/QUOTE]

File this response under the Beating a Dead Horse page, but what advantage exactly? Did all of the Pats opponents never change signals from quarter to quarter, game to game, or even year to year? God knows, as a fan, I've never seen DCs try to hide what signals they are calling on the field . And if it's not illegal, how is it cheating?

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4475198]Hey troll, moma said stupid is as stupid does and you does. Go homer smack on a patsie board. Don't forget they also had proof of radio tampering, which is why it was all destroyed. That turns out to be a real crime, punishable by prison. Stealing another teams radio signal... shame, shame.
    You can't defend that. All you can do is thank Goodell for saving your butts patsies.[/QUOTE]

Proof of radio signal tampering? Where's the proof, in the JI archive of known "facts"...like Kraft paying off the refs I suppose?

Please show me one link as "proof". ONE.

Veteran
    Goodell destroyed the proof. That's the problem. I heard espn talk about this for a day or so but when no evidence was released they stopped heading down that path. Sorry you can't take the truth. Go to a pats board and you'll feel better.

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4475200]File this response under the Beating a Dead Horse page, but what advantage exactly? Did all of the Pats opponents never change signals from quarter to quarter, game to game, or even year to year? God knows, as a fan, I've never seen DCs try to hide what signals they are calling on the field . And if it's not illegal, how is it cheating?[/QUOTE]

Eh it was probably a small advantage, which could be why the tapes were destroyed. But the point is any "advantage" gives us plenty to speculate.

If Belicheck did not get a suspension equal to Payton, that suggests Spygate was not as severe as Bountygate...

I agree that Bountygate is worse. There are times where it appears the Defense is trying to break Sanchez, and it works. It makes sense that intentionally harming a QB (or other player) warrants a heavy fine and suspension.

It doesn't make sense that a team who won 3 Superbowls would need to film the opposing DC signals, if it did not give them an advantage. Logic would suggest Belicheck and Brady are good enough to win without knowing the Defense's gameplan. Which is why we love to speculate that Spy gate is the reason why the Pats won the Superbowl(s).

Banned
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4475198]

Don't forget they also had proof of radio tampering, which is why it was all destroyed. That turns out to be a real crime, punishable by prison. Stealing another teams radio signal... shame, shame.

[/QUOTE]

My God, the penis envy over the Patriots success on this board is mind-boggling. :rolleyes:

"Proof" of radio tampering and stealing signals?

What's next, Robert Kraft was the second shooter on the grassy knoll?

Veteran
    Bounygate is not worse. Players getting incentives for big hits that end indrag offs maybe morally reprehensible, but theft of another Business' information so that your business can best them is illegal. Take a business law class, they're eye opening.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475214]My God, the penis envy over the Patriots success on this board is mind-boggling. :rolleyes:

"Proof" of radio tampering and stealing signals?

What's next, Robert Kraft was the second shooter on the grassy knoll?[/QUOTE]
    no i'm sure that was one of your relatives. Your closer to Daily plaza than the rest of us.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4475207]Goodell destroyed the proof. That's the problem. I heard espn talk about this for a day or so but when no evidence was released they stopped heading down that path. Sorry you can't take the truth. Go to a pats board and you'll feel better.[/QUOTE]

Lol...your definition of truth lacks factual basis, but it must help you sleep at night, so no problem here. But please enlighten us all. What proof of radio tampering was destroyed? This is the first I've heard this factual allegation.

If you heard it on ESPN, than it must be a fact. Sort of like the Herald story right before the SB that the Pats filmed a walkthrough. I'm sure you heard all about it, but not the retraction the following week where it was admitted a false accusation.:rolleyes:

Everybody did it.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4475214]My God, the penis envy over the Patriots success on this board is mind-boggling. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    And the only reason you're here is to enjoy it?