Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 97 of 97

Thread: Just more proof that Goodell and the Pats are frauds...

  1. #81
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776
    Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

    The mere anger and responses alone from Pats trolls suggest they are still bitter, and still in denial about their tainted legacy.

    Pats fans probably thought bounty gate would help take away some of the bitter test, it only enhances it because of the double standard created by the league.

    The whole "lawsuit" angle is a convenient spin for Chowds to try and save face, the league went out of their way to destroy and and all evidence to prevent lawsuits. The commsisioner also went out of his way to avoid sharing that evidence with the other 30 owners of the league, and went as far as using bullying tactics to pull the remaining evidence from Matt Walsh.

    It's amazing how so many Chowds don't realize how shallow of an act that was.

  2. #82
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LET IT GO!

    You must thrive on confrontation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    How funny. I was going to quote your post "who attacked who first?" but you already deleted it.

    But I thought I'd answer the question anyway.

    Always with the tough guy act. Rarely does that translate to real life.

  3. #83
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

  4. #84
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

    The mere anger and responses alone from Pats trolls suggest they are still bitter, and still in denial about their tainted legacy.

    Pats fans probably thought bounty gate would help take away some of the bitter test, it only enhances it because of the double standard created by the league.

    The whole "lawsuit" angle is a convenient spin for Chowds to try and save face, the league went out of their way to destroy and and all evidence to prevent lawsuits. The commsisioner also went out of his way to avoid sharing that evidence with the other 30 owners of the league, and went as far as using bullying tactics to pull the remaining evidence from Matt Walsh.

    It's amazing how so many Chowds don't realize how shallow of an act that was.
    This is the point of the thread?

    Do you not realize how childish this all sounds?

    The season can't start soon enough.


  5. #85
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    How funny. I was going to quote your post "who attacked who first?" but you already deleted it.

    But I thought I'd answer the question anyway.

    Always with the tough guy act. Rarely does that translate to real life.
    Why are you addressing this to me? I didn't introduce it into the thread.

    Why have you become obsessed with everythign I post? You are looking for confrontation.

    Several have requested to knock it off, but you can't help yourself...

    Why is that?

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    This is the point of the thread?

    Do you not realize how childish this all sounds?

    The season can't start soon enough.

    It's childish because I posted it and you have a hardon with everything I put up on the board.

    To me, it's a topic about a rival team, and I enjoy the controversy that it creates, because of the facts involved. If you don't like it, STOP READING the damn thread.

  7. #87
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone.

  8. #88
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Always with the tough guy act. Rarely does that translate to real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Why are you addressing this to me? I didn't introduce it into the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gotta love internet bullies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Anytime, anyplace...
    Gee, no idea

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Great thread

  10. #90
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Gee, no idea
    Jordy, who called who out first?

    You pick the last post in sequence, and call me out for being an internet bully?

  11. #91
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Jordy, who called who out first?

    You pick the last post in sequence, and call me out for being an internet bully?
    You're insufferable.

    My first post to you was simply to "let this topic go".

    Your response was a pot/kettle cartoon with an F-bomb in it.

    So my answer is: you.

    I commented that you were a "tough guy" AFTER you challenged TX to an "anytime, anyplace..."

    But I suppose you'll spin all of this somehow to your favor. You always do.

  12. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt929 View Post
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone.
    I lol'd.


    And at least that show had more than one plot.

  13. #93
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,142
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt929 View Post
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone.
    Best episode ever:


  14. #94
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Some of you Jet fans need to give it a rest, they have 3, we have 1 that's just the phukin way it is, for now.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Best episode ever:

    Agree completely. The best.

  16. #96
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129

  17. #97
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

    The mere anger and responses alone from Pats trolls suggest they are still bitter, and still in denial about their tainted legacy.

    Pats fans probably thought bounty gate would help take away some of the bitter test, it only enhances it because of the double standard created by the league.

    The whole "lawsuit" angle is a convenient spin for Chowds to try and save face, the league went out of their way to destroy and and all evidence to prevent lawsuits. The commsisioner also went out of his way to avoid sharing that evidence with the other 30 owners of the league, and went as far as using bullying tactics to pull the remaining evidence from Matt Walsh.

    It's amazing how so many Chowds don't realize how shallow of an act that was.

    +1


    No, I didnt read every post, I didnt have to.

    Think we've seen enough though, and no need for anyone to be banned over past chowd malfeasance, or we'd all have lives.


    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us