Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What has been your favorite/least favorite offseason move by the Jets?

Veteran
    At first my gut reaction was:

[B]My favorite moves:[/B] Drafting Coples and Hill.

[B]My least favorite moves:[/B] Signing Tebow and hiring Sparano.

[B]After considering the moves a little more:[/B]

[B]My favorite moves:[/B] Hiring OL coach Dave Deguglielmo and DL coach Kris Dunbar. I'm still hopeful coples and hill will be major contributors, but we needed coaching changes and these 2 will pump new life into the team and I believe will make [U]all[/U] our line players better.

[B]My least favorite move:[/B] Still Tebow. I've softened a bit on Sparano because of his no nonsense approach. As far as Tebow I still don't like the media circus and I don't care for the wildcat/gimmick plays. I just hope Sanchez will somehow be better despite Tebow being counterproductive.

[QUOTE=rick34125;4479487]At first my gut reaction was:

[B]My favorite moves:[/B] Drafting Coples and Hill.

[B]My least favorite moves:[/B] Signing Tebow and hiring Sparano.

[B]After considering the moves a little more:[/B]

[B]My favorite moves:[/B] Hiring OL coach Dave Deguglielmo and DL coach Kris Dunbar. I'm still hopeful coples and hill will be major contributors, but we needed coaching changes and these 2 will pump new life into the team and I believe will make [U]all[/U] our line players better.

[B]My least favorite move:[/B] Still Tebow. I've softened a bit on Sparano because of his no nonsense approach. As far as Tebow I still don't like the media circus and I don't care for the wildcat/gimmick plays. I just hope Sanchez will somehow be better despite Tebow being counterproductive.[/QUOTE]

+1, I wish more people would realize that for now Tebow is still all hype.