Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Sanchez already done?

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4476400]Once again, proving you're one of the dumbest motherf*ckers on God's green earth.[/QUOTE]

Please, if there were a God, Tx wouldnt have fingers.

-

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;4476414]Please, if there were a God, Tx wouldnt have fingers.

-[/QUOTE]

...and why exactly is that d!ckbag still allowed here?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cant wait;4476395]How many playoff games have mallet and hoyer won again? And you call ray ray a homer, right?[/QUOTE]

How many playoff wins has the Pats #1 starter won going head to head with Sanchez?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4476420]...and why exactly is that d!ckbag still allowed here?[/QUOTE]

The same reason a poster with 4 ID's who routinely busts my balls (and not in a fun way) is;

The goodness of my fargin heart.

Any more questions, or should I commence IP consolidation ban proceedings?

:dunno:

-

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;4476462]The same reason a poster with 4 ID's who routinely busts my balls (and not in a fun way) is;

-[/QUOTE]

Ban away!

I only have 2, and you locked down one of them. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4476462]The same reason a poster with 4 ID's who routinely busts my balls (and not in a fun way) is;

-[/QUOTE]

Which 4 ID's? :eek:

All Pro
    I don't know about Sanchez, but I really want to watch Aliens now.

"Game over man!! Game over!!"

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4476316]Thats not enough.

Sanchez, once free, COULD go to the Pats and become an All-World HOF'er there.

Really, death is the only smart option. Perhaps even nuke him from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Sanchez at halftime.

"I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, but we just got our a$$e$ kicked!"

Jets Insider VIP

-[/QUOTE]
    10 less things for FF2 to sniff.

i think this is a valid question...some of u just default to dump, ban, rape, murder on any sanchez post. i still question if his inability to progress (stop making mistakes) has hurt his credibility enough where he cant really get back enough swag to be a leader on this team at some point.

its a question, not a statement, take it easy huh?

All Pro

-[/QUOTE]

That shiit sipper would learn to post with his toes in 20 minutes he's so addicted to inanity.

Banned
    [QUOTE=K-Met57;4476496]i think this is a valid question...some of u just default to dump, ban, rape, murder on any sanchez post. i still question if his inability to progress (stop making mistakes) has hurt his credibility enough where he cant really [B][U]get back enough swag to be a leader[/U][/B] on this team at some point.

[/QUOTE]

His on-field body language is terrible.

Everytime he throws a pick or fumbles, the camera zoom in to him sitting on the bench by himself sulking. You don't think his team mates notice things like that?

When is he going to storm off the field, smash down his helmet, and destroy a water cooler or something?
    Last edited by PatsFanTX; 05-24-2012 at 02:05 PM.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4476507]His on-field body language is terrible.

Everytime he throws a pick or fumbles, the camera zoom in to him sitting on the bench by himself sulking. You don't think his team mates notice things like that?

When is he going to storm off the field, smash down his helmet, and destroy a water cooler or something?[/QUOTE]

Yea cause throwing a hissy fit and stopping your feet like a 10 year old girl really screams out leader :rolleyes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=tfine350z;4476514]Yea cause throwing a hissy fit and stopping your feet like a 10 year old girl really screams out leader :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

No, it shows you have passion for the game, especially when you screw up.

You'd prefer he continues to sit on the bench all by himself sulking?

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4476519]No, it shows you have passion for the game, especially when you screw up.

You'd prefer he continues to sit on the bench all by himself sulking?[/QUOTE]

Derek Jeter is a leader. You never see him display any emotion he leads by example.

Sanchez might sulk now but I expect him to fully devolpe into a quiet leader

But I can say one thing I wouldnt want my "leader" with tears in his eyes looking like this:

[IMG]http://www.classicalgeektheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BradyFail.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4476420]...and why exactly is that d!ckbag still allowed here?[/QUOTE]

Good question.

The mods really suck.

[QUOTE=tfine350z;4476539]Derek Jeter is a leader. You never see him display any emotion he leads by example.

Sanchez might sulk now but I expect him to fully devolpe into a quiet leader

But I can say one thing I wouldnt want my "leader" with tears in his eyes looking like this:

[IMG]http://www.classicalgeektheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BradyFail.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This is such a good point.

I'd definitely want Sanchez over Brady.

Jets Insider VIP

-[/QUOTE]

LOL

thank you for my new status comment

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4476507]His on-field body language is terrible.

When is he going to storm off the field, smash down his helmet, and destroy a water cooler or something?[/QUOTE]

Means nothing. Tommy goes into the sh1tter when he's sacked or throws a pick.

Mopes with his head down.