Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****ING BIRDS

****ING BIRDS

So apparently there are a couple of mockingbirds right outside my bedroom window. They start singing right around 1:30 2 in the morning. This goes on for a couple of hours. These birds are pretty much looking for a piece of ass this late at night. It seems like these birds are not getting any ass whatsoever as it's been going on for 2 weeks now. Kind of made me thing of southside.

Anyway, Haven't had a good nights sleep in 2 weeks cause of these god forsaken birds. I'm contemplating on taking my gun and just starting shooting in the air like My Cousin Vinny.

Jets Insider VIP
    It isn't just the lack of ass that has them upset. There's turbine-wearing birds blocking their view of the trees and they're pissed they have to move over 3 inches.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4476303]It isn't just the lack of ass that has them upset. There's turbine-wearing birds blocking their view of the trees and they're pissed they have to move over 3 inches.[/QUOTE]

I understand now. So you're saying I should put a turban on? This makes sense.

Jets Insider VIP
    No, I'm saying you should ask Siri how to prepare Japanese dong.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4476320]No, I'm saying you should ask Siri how to prepare Japanese dong.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vivKo.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Cross-thread pollination overload.

Jets Insider VIP
    Are they wearing turbans?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4476335]Cross-thread pollination overload.[/QUOTE]

POSSIBLY.

Banned
    If you want I can bring my cat over to take care of the problem. Little bastard goes out and comes back with a bird in his mouth at least once a day.

You'll be sleeping peacefully in no time. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4476288]So apparently there are a couple of mockingbirds right outside my bedroom window. They start singing right around 1:30 2 in the morning. This goes on for a couple of hours. These birds are pretty much looking for a piece of ass this late at night. It seems like these birds are not getting any ass whatsoever as it's been going on for 2 weeks now. Kind of made me thing of southside.

Anyway, Haven't had a good nights sleep in 2 weeks cause of these god forsaken birds. I'm contemplating on taking my gun and just starting shooting in the air like My Cousin Vinny.[/QUOTE]

Download a sound file of another male mockingbird and play it during the day. The other bird will take off and not bother looking for a mate there. They're the SouthSides of the avian kingdom.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]It seems like these birds are not getting any ass whatsoever as it's been going on for 2 weeks now.[/QUOTE]

Well then open your window and take your pants off. Help a bird out.

All League
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4476310]I understand now. So you're saying I should put a turban on? This makes sense.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://jackgartside.com/images/yoda.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4476356]Download a sound file of another male mockingbird and play it during the day. The other bird will take off and not bother looking for a mate there. They're the SouthSides of the avian kingdom.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5f_gbzo4Q0[/url]

Jets Insider VIP

If PaulieC were here, he would do something about it.

Hall Of Fame
    This thread is racist. :yes:

[IMG]http://www.open.edu/openlearn/files/ole/ole_images/iconic%20tv%20&%20radio%20images/kill-mockingbird-court-scene/to%20kill%20a%20mockingbird%20court%20scene.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Tur-ban

(1) To prohibit, esp officially, from posting action, display, entrance, sale, etc.; forbid (See also Perma-ban)

[IMG]http://www.holaisabel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ali-g-300x298.jpg[/IMG]

Two in the pink....

Love me some Ali G (no homo).

All League

F*ing hummingbirds, over pollenating the damn region.

All Pro
    That's what you get for living in a turban renewal zone

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4476338]Are they wearing turbans?[/QUOTE]

Apparently they are wearing [B][I]turbines[/I][/B], which are adding to the noise.