Thread: GO DICKHEADS!!

Hall Of Fame

GO DICKHEADS!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQZImBd3nY&feature=related[/url]

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4470159]To be fair, the writing was on the wall for everyone to see over the last couple of months...

Just sayin'...[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4470206]Bravo Paulie.

Sorry Stokes, but if we have to lose you for a week in order for GMC to be lost forever, it is worth it. I am sure you would agree.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4470207]I wonder if Stokes had this all planned.

Great thread.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=gunnails;4470620]I thought Stokes was going to take him out yesterday morning, then in the afternoon it was looking like PK would get him, then last night I was sure Ragu was going to do it, the old Ragu would of (I like the new Ragu).

I thought about doing the Kamakazie thing, thought it might earn me some Hamper cred, but alas it is just not in me, so instead I just egged on the situation in my own petty way.

So Stokes gets major props from me, he did our dirty work.

Some guy's just aren't up to making the team, not there is a high bar set.

Any way I think Stokes red sauce is in fact just Ragu original.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Big L;4470910]A week does seem a bit much for doing the dirty work we all know needed to be done.

Like Jack Nicholsen in A Few Good Men.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4470973]First, I support out Moderator Team 100%. we have, almost down the line, some of the very best Mods of any online community around IMO.

But....;)

Allowing GMC to remain, troll and generally be a total douche to one and all, so much so that it's now led to a Stokes Banning, is (IMVHO) a problem. Stokesey, for all his short temper, is a beloved and valued member of our commuity, a contributor, a memeber of our Hamper circle of lols, and generally a good dude.

GMC is a troll.

I didn;t see the exchange that led to Stokes banning. I would never, ever question a decision by one of our Mods, including my own bannings over the years.

But I will express my view that Stokes is a good thing for this forum and community, and GMC is not.

All due respect, of course.:D[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4470975]

The week stands.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4470426]Hopefully, he'll never be back. The guy is a bigger douchebag sober than I am after a fifth of cheap vodka.

Still can't believe I got the moron to post pictures of tunafish. lolz...[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4470104]Stokesy took one for the team...

I'm proud of him.

Way to jump on that grenade Stokes! :yes:[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Big L;4470143]A week is a badge of honor if that's what it takes to be rid of GNC.

And for the record, I did get IBTL. Timing is everything.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Jet;4470144]WOW. That was... wow.

Stokes jumped on the grenade there.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4470196]That was quite an explosion.

Seriously though, it is an internet crime that GMC was allowed on here for so long. He seriously destroyed every thread worse than any other poster that I can remember.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=frostlich;4470283]A few of the Hampurites drew straws to see who had to stay behind and light the fuse on GMC (think Bruce Willis in Armageddon) Stokesy got the short straw. Go figure.

Que Aerosmith 'Dont wanna close my eyes' now.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4470408]Stop using my lines fukcer[/QUOTE]

This guy doesn’t get it.

[QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4470218]Full disclosure: I actually like Stokes' style on these here forums, and I'm not at all backing SAR or GMC, but how's that saying go? Fool me once...

I understand that Stokes takes a lot of ribbing and has fun with it, but this is now the second time in probably a couple months that a mod has had to strike the ban hammer and close threads because Stokes got riled up....over anonymous, impersonal stuff that is said on the internet.

Did Stokes really expect anything better from GMC? Better question: Why make everything so personal?

It's the internet. Stokes came off as an internet noob when SAR crossed the line. If you put up pictures of your family on an anonymous message board, you take the good with the bad. There's plenty of monsters and dooshbags in real life that managed to teach themselves the internet...which is why most people, regardless of how chummy they get with one another, don't post actual private details about themselves. Again, this time he comes off as childish, considering that GMC literally seems like an 18 year old punk kid who's looking to instigate every chance he gets, and finally got Stokes to blow a fuse. GMC is probably having the time of his life right now at Stokes' expense...

Be the bigger man...it's the internet...you know who your parents are, you know what kind of lives they led and how they brought you up to be the man that you are...and you know what type of internet persona GMC is and that he has NO idea of who your parents are...so get a grip. Again, it's a Jets internet message board filled with old aged doot lovers and Fish's awesome GIFs[/QUOTE]

This guy doesn’t get it.

[QUOTE=Big L;4470294]I don't think Stokes took it personally. I think it was more of a ruse, with well desired results if GNC is gone. Well worth the week. Ban me instead of Stokes.
    [/QUOTE]

greenwichjetfan—THIS guy gets it.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4471050]LOL.

Everyone crying for Stokes. He is probably on the golf course right now enjoying his break from JI.

Then when he returns, he will be King of the Hampur for a day. And GMC will still be gone. Win-win-win.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it. The day after my banding.

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/BeerGolf.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4470235][IMG]http://us.123rf.com/400wm/12/187/feel/feel0905/feel090500079/4894992-little-boy-in-a-dress-of-musketeer-isolated-on-white.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL, deek.
    _

Jets Insider VIP
    lolll welcome back little buddy.

[B][SIZE="4"]LONG LIVE THE IMP KING![/SIZE][/B]

GMC is a great loss for this site... LOL!!!! What are we going to do if there is a Hurricane and need generators??? What if I need ticket advice???? How are we able to do the upper deck seat upgrade this week without GMC chiming in on how we are all suckers for having Season tix???

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This was soooo last week.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4476480]This was soooo last week.[/QUOTE]

+1

You trying to one up my wheelie and bad luck threads Stokesy? Someone had to pick up the slack in the line you left behind. Though it may have been small, the hampurs was definitely feeeeling it.

Hall Of Fame
    In other news it was revealed today that KleckoIsGod, a long time poster and sometimes moderator at the JI forums did not in fact suffer a meltdown of epic proportions. In fact it was all actually a well planned and brilliantly executed falling onto his own sword in order to rid the message board of several other unwanted posters. In other words Klecko took one for the team. The Kleckster is expected to make his (triumphant) return to the JI moderators lounge shortly.

AMIRITE?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=EM31;4476491]In other news it was revealed today that KleckoIsGod, a long time poster and sometimes moderator at the JI forums did not in fact suffer a meltdown of epic proportions. In fact it was all actually a well planned and brilliantly executed falling onto his own sword in order to rid the message board of several other unwanted posters. In other words Klecko took one for the team. The Kleckster is expected to make his (triumphant) return to the JI moderators lounge shortly.

AMIRITE?[/QUOTE]

As long as FF2 is free to do his Ham-less Power Rankings, I'm as sound as a pound.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4476489]+1

You trying to one up my wheelie and bad luck threads Stokesy? Someone had to pick up the slack in the line you left behind. Though it may have been small, the hampurs was definitely feeeeling it.[/QUOTE]

How's the thumb?

_

Jets Insider VIP
    What?

All Pro
    Bring back GMC!

Look! Stokes is back!

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIWpWVXhZhDGm33rqqDT5IfoEjA36xQw6SP72LPKS1DsBFpj0I[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4476549]Look! Stokes is back!

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIWpWVXhZhDGm33rqqDT5IfoEjA36xQw6SP72LPKS1DsBFpj0I[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Now THAT's an underrated movie right there.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4476510]How's the thumb?

_[/QUOTE]

Getting better, thanks!

:thumbup:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4476553]Now THAT's an underrated movie right there.[/QUOTE]

And actor.

Well, not anymore.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4476708]And actor.[/QUOTE]

He's really flown under the radar.

I don't get it.

Here's to the only guy I know that when he sits on the curb, his legs dangle.

Cheers!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4476721]He's really flown under the radar.[/QUOTE]

Very much so indeed.