Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 468

Thread: Mongolian Pork Chops...Stokes? (or Le Hampur puts on the feedbag!)

  1. #441
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    So this morning, a(nother) squirrel bridged the gap on a transformer outside my house, and knocked power out on the whole street (again). Will they EVER learn?

    Anyways, the fvcker is dead on the street. He landed face down, and looked legit from the top. So I flipped him over, and he's all toasted on the bottom, and hard as a fvckin rock. Usually, most fresh kill is soft. Apparently 1.21 gigawatts flash cooked him well done or fused everything in his body together.

    So I got to thinking, could you cook meat using an electric arc? Cook a pork loin in a second?

  2. #442
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So this morning, a(nother) squirrel bridged the gap on a transformer outside my house, and knocked power out on the whole street (again). Will they EVER learn?

    Anyways, the fvcker is dead on the street. He landed face down, and looked legit from the top. So I flipped him over, and he's all toasted on the bottom, and hard as a fvckin rock. Usually, most fresh kill is soft. Apparently 1.21 gigawatts flash cooked him well done or fused everything in his body together.

    So I got to thinking, could you cook meat using an electric arc? Cook a pork loin in a second?

    How did the cooked half taste?

  3. #443
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So this morning, a(nother) squirrel bridged the gap on a transformer outside my house, and knocked power out on the whole street (again). Will they EVER learn?

    Anyways, the fvcker is dead on the street. He landed face down, and looked legit from the top. So I flipped him over, and he's all toasted on the bottom, and hard as a fvckin rock. Usually, most fresh kill is soft. Apparently 1.21 gigawatts flash cooked him well done or fused everything in his body together.

    So I got to thinking, could you cook meat using an electric arc? Cook a pork loin in a second?
    This is really the only way to prepare squirrel...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlK0Xd4c2c

  4. #444
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    This is really the only way to prepare squirrel...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlK0Xd4c2c
    Yeah, but she used freshly shot squirrel.

    I don't shoot it, I electrocute it.

  5. #445

  6. #446
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Where is JS?
    Prolly on another vacation.

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Prolly on another vacation.
    I don't know. Last I recall, he was pi$$ed off about the treatment Sanchez was receiving.

  8. #448
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I don't know. Last I recall, he was pi$$ed off about the treatment Sanchez was receiving.
    If electrocuted squirrel doesn't bring him back, I don't know what will.

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    If electrocuted squirrel doesn't bring him back, I don't know what will.
    LOL. Knowing JS, he probably has a home squirrel electrocuting "cooker". Pix of the device, and a perfectly prepared varmint, by the pool, are forthcoming.

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Knowing JS, he probably has a home squirrel electrocuting "cooker". Pix of the device, and a perfectly prepared varmint, by the pool, are forthcoming.
    lmao.


    not to mention pics of the trip during which said "cooker" was purchased, and of the fine establishment which turned him onto squirrel meat in the first place.

  11. #451
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lmao.


    not to mention pics of the trip during which said "cooker" was purchased, and of the fine establishment which turned him onto squirrel meat in the first place.
    And the beer list of said establishment.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lmao.


    not to mention pics of the trip during which said "cooker" was purchased, and of the fine establishment which turned him onto squirrel meat in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    And the beer list of said establishment.

  13. #453
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,518
    If his camera and his left hand aren't around, it means a womans is having his attention. His thumbs are busy, obviously.

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If his camera and his left hand aren't around, it means a womans is having his attention. His thumbs are busy, obviously.
    Using the controller for the sprite-sized automaton?

  15. #455
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Using the controller for the sprite-sized automaton?
    I thought it was hands free?









    Seriously, someone needs to get Stokes email address, so when he's on hiatus, someone can email him and let him know we're making fun of him, and come check it out.

  16. #456
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Using the controller for the sprite-sized automaton?
    It could be a digital production "The Sounds of Love"

  17. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I thought it was hands free?

    Seriously, someone needs to get Stokes email address, so when he's on hiatus, someone can email him and let him know we're making fun of him, and come check it out.
    I really think he's ticked off about something.

  18. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It could be a digital production "The Sounds of Love"
    Composed and orchestrated by Bilbo Baggins, who conducts The Shire Symphony and Wheelwrights in the performance.

  19. #459
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Knowing JS, he probably has a home squirrel electrocuting "cooker". Pix of the device, and a perfectly prepared varmint, by the pool, are forthcoming.
    And a pic of his lilliputian fingers holding a shot glass of beer...

  20. #460
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I really think he's ticked off about something.
    We're laughing with him, and not at him?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us