Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 82 Exclusive JI pics from OTA's Today

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4477070]Sooo, what exactly is wrong in that pic ???[/QUOTE]

:eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4477060]Looking at that is like fingernails on a chalkboard, yikes. I want Tebow to contribute, but it's really a waste to try to develop him as a QB, and he certainly shouldn't be getting any first team snaps, ever. The Jets would have been better off keeping Drew Stanton for #2 and having Tebow play RB/FB/3rd QB.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a ball anywhere, maybe he is just scratching the back of his neck.

ETA: OMG! It is clear on the [I]other[/I] side of his neck!

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4476985]Awful throwing motion. Just awful.[/QUOTE]

Not according to Matt Cavanaugh !! God help,us.

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/0/1/heck_may24_ota9_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/0/1/heck_may24_ota27_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

You gotta be kidding me!! WTF, where is all this "hard work" he puts in? His motion hasn't changed a bit. He throws like a caveman clubbing a seal.

Veteran
    I hope Soothsayer wore a My Jesus shirt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=jetrider;4477421]I hope Soothsayer wore a My Jesus shirt.[/QUOTE]

My Jesus tee shirt? I don't think so.................... ;)

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/0/1/heck_may24_ota36.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5537/revis.jpg[/IMG]

:D

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4477004]whoaaa, 6 for 8 in OTA [I]drills[/I]. Excuse me. Start sizing him for a HoF ring right NOW.

/massive sarcasm[/QUOTE]

:P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4477060]Looking at that is like fingernails on a chalkboard, yikes. I want Tebow to contribute, but it's really a waste to try to develop him as a QB, and he certainly shouldn't be getting any first team snaps, ever. The Jets would have been better off keeping Drew Stanton for #2 and having Tebow play RB/FB/3rd QB.[/QUOTE]

+1, Buzz

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4477070]Sooo, what exactly is wrong in that pic ???[/QUOTE]

Not a football fan, are you?

Veteran

I totally disagree, and I rarely do with your posts.

Thing is, Stanton is a JAG, a Kellen Clemens, Brady Quinn, JP Losman, etc.

When he dreadfully goes in, the game is tanked, fans rush for the tunnel.

Not with Tebow.

He's battle-tested and made some huge clutch plays last season, some tremendous throws included.

You can't deny that. He beat our D when we knew it was coming by sparking everyone around him.

How can he not be #2 over a nobody like Stanton?

Is anyone surprised this has turned into a teblow thread? Where are the pictures and discussions about the 80 other players? How about Hill's TD, or Bart and Yerimiah's inteceptions? What was Hayden Smith doing? Coples?

Nobody's going to want to touch this, but it's a perfect example of how even this board can be manipulated by the media. The fact that 1/3 of the pictures are of teblow has turned this thread into a teblow love\hate fest.

Given that we have maybe 5 or 6 tzoms on the whole board, I just don't see the justification of focusing the lense and posting 25 pics of our second string QB. And not much noteworthy of anyone else. :huh:
    Last edited by JetsNeedNewton; 05-25-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4477764]Is anyone surprised this has turned into a teblow thread? Where are the pictures and discussions about the 80 other players? How about Hillis's TD, or Bart and Yerimiah's inteceptions? What was Hayden Smith doing? Coples?

Nobody's going to want to touch this, but it's a perfect example of how even this board can be manipulated by the media. The fact that 1/3 of the pictures are of teblow has turned this thread into a teblow love\hate fest.

Given that we have maybe 5 or 6 tzoms on the whole board, I just don't see the justification of focusing the lense and posting 25 pics of our second string QB. And not much noteworthy of anyone else. :huh:[/QUOTE]

Hill's TD..... I thought for a horrible second that I had missed the Jets signing Peyton Hillis.....:):)

[QUOTE=sg3;4477798]Hill's TD..... I thought for a horrible second that I had missed the Jets signing Peyton Hillis.....:):)[/QUOTE]

:) fixed. I was distracted by my inability to feed my junkie habit for intelligent Jets discussion here at JI. This teblow crap is a nightmare.

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4477764]Is anyone surprised this has turned into a teblow thread? Where are the pictures and discussions about the 80 other players? How about Hill's TD, or Bart and Yerimiah's inteceptions? What was Hayden Smith doing? Coples?

Nobody's going to want to touch this, but ...[/QUOTE]

Well - I for one think the photos on JI are some of the best online. :yes:

Now to get you off your soap box, not all periods of NFL practices are photograph-able, eg. team periods.

Team periods cannot be photographed and It's generally team periods where 80 yard TD happen or interceptions.