Thread: Anybody know if Demario Davis was at OTA's today?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Anybody know if Demario Davis was at OTA's today?

I think he is still unsigned and didn't see or hear any mention of Demario Davis in the news/notes that were posted.

Was he out there today??

Roster says he should be wearing 49 - didn't see him in any of Sooth's pictures from OTA's today.

It would kind of suck if he's missing OTA's because of contract issues.....
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 05-24-2012 at 07:25 PM.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4476902]I think he is still unsigned and didn't see or hear any mention of Demario Davis in the news/notes that were posted.

Was he out there today??[/QUOTE]

Yes he was there. Altho it's hard to judge how he, or anyone else really, looked in the light drills we saw today.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cnimbley;4476911]Yes he was there. Altho it's hard to judge how he, or anyone else really, looked in the light drills we saw today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - kind of surprised that I haven't seen one word mentioned about him today....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4476912]Thanks - kind of surprised that I haven't seen one word mentioned about him today....[/QUOTE]

Maybe Rex doesn't want to talk about how great he is before he is under contract. Although that ship sailed at rookie mini camp.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4476912]Thanks - kind of surprised that I haven't seen one word mentioned about him today....[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was all about Sanchez & Tebow today. Even I have to admit I had my focus was on how those two threw today, obviously can't read much into how they looked, but it really was the only tangible thing to report on from what we saw in practice today.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4476922]Maybe Rex doesn't want to talk about how great he is before he is under contract. Although that ship sailed at rookie mini camp.[/QUOTE]

LOL, thats for sure.....