Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DEVILS!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    I've been a Devils' ticket holder since 1987. I'd take Henrik and Callahan on our team every day of the week. If it weren't for Lundquist, this thing was over in 4 games. Callahan is the best captain the Rangers have had since Messier, and the way he tried to will his team to victory in the series was incredible. Those players have NOTHING to defend...they are warriors.
    Geez, it was my attempt are SAR schtick.

I would think my statement that Kreider hasn't won anything in the NHL would have been a clue

_

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Very jealous. I'm extremely tempted to drop my first full time paycheck post-college on 2 tickets for game 1. Would be about 600 bucks for nosebleeds.
    Yea it was hard Im a senior in college and my first paycheck of the summer went to game 1 tickets. 600 bucks for 2 seats in the last row of the stadium.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have always admired Marty. If he was a Ranger he would be treated like Jeter.

But he is not the GOAT.
    If Marty had been a Ranger he would have been painted all over Manhattan...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The ghosts of 94 are laid to rest... Amazing that Broduer played in both series..
    I never got this 94 ****..

The Rangers were SUPPOSED to win that series and they did...

The Devils did have them on the ropes but ran into a superstar with incredible resolve...

The Rangers have been nothing but the Devils *****es since...

Personally 97 was more upsetting with the bogus (crease ) rule...But even then the Rangers still had Messier and a lot of the superstars they bought from the Oilers who were just at the end of their prime....

It's a great rivalry.. And this series was satisfying because the Rangers were SUPPOSED to win it... But they didn't..

They got OUSTED Jack!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Unless you work for the NBC or the NHL, I don't know why anyone would care what the rating are. I know if my team (the Islanders -- yes, I admit it I am an Islander fan) ever got back to the finals, TV ratings would be the last thing on my mind.

Congrats to the Devils and Kings -- I hope its a great series.

CORRECTAMUNDO!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    and still a thousand times more fans than fanless Newark

hopefully not that many of those 6000 fans get mugged during their parade down the Newark canyon of zeroes
    So you are a Ranger fan because they have more fans??

Why do you give a ****????

My neighborhood is all Giants fans... Maybe I should just say.. OH WELL.. All my neighbors are Giants fans...

You sound more like a sheep then a fan...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    I never got this 94 ****..

The Rangers were SUPPOSED to win that series and they did...

The Devils did have them on the ropes but ran into a superstar with incredible resolve...

The Rangers have been nothing but the Devils *****es since...

Personally 97 was more upsetting with the bogus (crease ) rule...But even then the Rangers still had Messier and a lot of the superstars they bought from the Oilers who were just at the end of their prime....

It's a great rivalry.. And this series was satisfying because the Rangers were SUPPOSED to win it... But they didn't..

They got OUSTED Jack!!!
    I put '97 out of mind, but yes that was a farce. I think there were 4 Devils goals called off due to the crease.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    LOL

and

TRUE

I think NBC has moved it to CNBC and is showing Professional Fishing repeats and Ronco infomercials on NBCSports to generate bigger ratings

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    WAH!!!! Rangers choked!!!! WAH!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I put '97 out of mind, but yes that was a farce. I think there were 4 Devils goals called off due to the crease.
    Any real Devils fan will tell you '97 was the worse loss. Ditto for 2008. Rangers were the better team and were supposed to win in 1994 like earlier said - and really that was before the rivalry heated up.

That stupid crease rule won that series for the Rangers. Today the Rangers players could punch Brodeur and stand in the crease all game but back in '97 if the Devils even breathed near the crease their goals got waived off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    So you are a Ranger fan because they have more fans??

Why do you give a ****????
    That's all Rangers fans have to stand on is the stupid attendance. Devils fans as a whole during the regular season do a piss poor job supporting the team but for roughly the first 30 years they played in the Continental (now IZOD) Center which was impossible to get to without a car. Fuggedaboutit if you have job or go to school it was impossible to go to a game during the week.

The 2011-2012 NJ Devils avg attendance was 15,396. Could be better but it could be worse. Average Rangers attendance was 18,191 - that's significantly more but they play above maybe the busiest train station in the world and in the middle of midtown Manhattan.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 05-30-2012 at 04:47 PM.