Thread: What you REALLY want to say to your Boss>?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket

What you REALLY want to say to your Boss>?

Truly. Some days I go to work and during the day I just want to turn around and tell my boss, What the F are you saying you stupid azz Beetch...Sometimes I wonder why she is our leader and not someone else...Not even myself just Anyone other than her stupid Azz...Honestly I feel like if I brought my Golden Retriever to Work We would have a more productive day...

What would you say to your Boss if you had the opportunity...Just Saying...Mine is is a Dumb Biatch...Lets hear it Fellas (and Ladies).:D

[QUOTE=BigJet85;4478074]Truly. Some days I go to work and during the day I just want to turn around and tell my boss, What the F are you saying you stupid azz Beetch...Sometimes I wonder why she is our leader and not someone else...Not even myself just Anyone other than her stupid Azz...Honestly I feel like if I brought my Golden Retriever to Work We would have a more productive day...

What would you say to your Boss if you had the opportunity...Just Saying...Mine is is a Dumb Biatch...Lets hear it Fellas (and Ladies).:D[/QUOTE]

I don't get the outrage. :confused:

[QUOTE=BigJet85;4478074]Truly. Some days I go to work and during the day I just want to turn around and tell my boss, What the F are you saying you stupid azz Beetch...Sometimes I wonder why she is our leader and not someone else...Not even myself just Anyone other than her stupid Azz...Honestly I feel like if I brought my Golden Retriever to Work We would have a more productive day[/QUOTE]

Is she hot?

Hall Of Fame
    Sounds to me like you have an issue with answering to a woman.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4478188]Is she hot?[/QUOTE]

The Golden Retriever? :eek:

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4478188]Is she hot?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the guy who doesn't want to have sex with Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Friggin rookie.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4478344]Sounds like the guy who doesn't want to have sex with Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

[QUOTE=BigJet85;4478074]Truly. Some days I go to work and during the day I just want to turn around and tell my boss, What the F are you saying you stupid azz Beetch...Sometimes I wonder why she is our leader and not someone else...Not even myself just Anyone other than her stupid Azz...Honestly I feel like if I brought my Golden Retriever to Work We would have a more productive day...

What would you say to your Boss if you had the opportunity...Just Saying...Mine is is a Dumb Biatch...Lets hear it Fellas (and Ladies).:D[/QUOTE]

If the working environment is hostile, then take a more serious approach about it.

COA # 1 Gather statements from other co-workers and bring your concerns to the union or human resources department.

COA#2 Use the whistle-blowing policy if her management is unproductive or fraudulent.

***Have your shet together before taking any action***
    Last edited by Sports; 05-27-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sports;4478838]If the working environment is hostile, then take a more serious approach about it.

COA # 1 Gather statements from other co-workers and bring your concerns to the union or human resources department.

COA#2 Use the whistle-blowing policy if her management is unproductive or fraudulent.

***Have your shet together before taking any action***[/QUOTE]

Sure.

If you're a wussie.

Or...he could just sack up and get another job.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sports;4478838]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you work, but this seems like someone jump starting the end of a career at a company. First, I don't know too many people who would be willing to sign such a statement. Also, if you think your boss hates you now, try bringing his azz to HR and see how he likes you then.

That HR mediation crap is just a smokescreen to make you think the company actually gives a s*** about the employees.. I think even if I wanted to do it,the HR person would look at me like I was nuts and probably wouldn't even know how to start the process.

You are much better off with sabotage.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4478979]I don't know where you work, but this seems like someone jump starting the end of a career at a company. First, I don't know too many people who would be willing to sign such a statement. Also, if you think your boss hates you now, try bringing his azz to HR and see how he likes you then.

That HR mediation crap is just a smokescreen to make you think the company actually gives a s*** about the employees.. I think even if I wanted to do it,the HR person would look at me like I was nuts and probably wouldn't even know how to start the process.

You are much better off with sabotage.[/QUOTE]

If you read this post and look at Timmah's avatar...it makes sense.

Banned
    I had lousy bosses at two of my previous employers. One was a true scumbag. A real bully. He knew who he could get away with abusing, and took advantage of it. I have no respect for people like that. The company was tiny, only 11 people, including the POS owner. We were severely short-staffed, and instead of hiring more people he preferred to force those whom he could push around to work all sorts of late hours, and through weekends. Everyone was salaried, so he wouldn't have to pay overtime. Most people would quit without notice. Many would go to lunch and never come back. I was one of the few who gave notice when I left....only five months after starting there.

I've spoken to recruiters who saw that company on my resume, and asked if the horror stories about that place were true. They'd dealt with others who worked there and told them similar (or worse) things about that guy.

My next boss was a nice guy, but a poor leader. He got abused by upper management, and took his frustration out on us instead of growing a pair. He refused to take vacations because he thought we'd destroy something while he was away. But like I said he was a good guy. He helped some of the immigrant workers with their visas. I left on good terms with him.

My current boss is a woman, and she's awesome. Not a micro-manager by any means. As long as we get our projects done she doesn't care about anything else. If you have a family issue (sick kids/spouse, etc), she has no problem letting you work from home or taking a day off. When upper management praises her for something we did, she makes sure they know who in our team was involved in accomplishing what was done. I really have nothing bad to say about her.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4478942]Sure.

If you're a [B]wussie.[/B]

Or...he could just sack up and get another job.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the situation and the person you are dealing with. The OP is obviously seeking a "manly advice" to help battle his own fear. In his own words, he feels that he is dealing with and I quote "a stupid azz Beetch", which tells me he is already afraid of confronting her directly.

If he doesn't step up "the right way", he will be in for a long and miserable life. Again, my suggestion is to approach it the rational way if he has a leg to stand on; or like you stated...sack up and get another job.

All Pro

The company obviously think better of her than you since you work for her. Is this jealousy? Is she hot? Does she live an alternative lifestyle? Is this racist or sexist? This thread may belong in the 'have we missed offending someone' thread.