Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent article on Coples..worth the read, beats another ****** article.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TheMo;4478874]Fixed...[/QUOTE]

Awesome article I hated the gholston pick but I looooovvvvveeeee this pick.

Mayfield and coples are going to be huge providing mayfield can put on the pounds without losing the speed..............:D

I am really excited about seeing bush in the secondary also.......CAN'T WAIT...:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=freestater;4478915]sure I would. Right after I got finished bangin' your old lady.

:upyours:[/QUOTE]

football season hurry up and get here lol...............we are turning on each other like woman.......:P

I feel a BAN coming on...:eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478878]It is common courtesy in the innerweb world not to steal entire articles, but fair use over the web has been ok for years..as long as people use links, purportedly to drive traffic back to the source..

Thanks for stealing that for me..next time I will learn how to hold my mouse left click button down longer and copy more, so that it doesn't have to get "fixed".

NOT.

Regards..[/QUOTE]

I have no horse in the race and I'm glad you posted the article but in all fairness, this type of post really does make you seem like a douchebag. First, you are not correct. Second, why do you care? Did you write the article? Third, people don't like to be told what to do, especially by some douchey new guy. It is not realistic to expect people not to comment on your post.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478862]...to Kinston, N.C...[/QUOTE]

lol @ North Carolina.

You guys couldn't even manage to spell "Kingston" right. I haz thurd grade.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4478939]football season hurry up and get here lol...............we are turning on each other like woman.......:P[/QUOTE]

This really isn't a case of "us" turning on each other. This is some douchey troll trying to start ****. If he had the balls to leave his original comments (11th post of this thread) instead of editing them, you would have seen that he certainly doesn't consider himself a Jets fan.

Believe me, I got no problem with Jets fans who like Tebow. But these jerkoffs who keep showing up who've never liked the Jets until their boy Timmy got here... they can GFT(hemselves) :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=VAJET58;4478940]I feel a BAN coming on...:eek:[/QUOTE]

The mods . . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478904][B][B]oh I am so afraid of the big bad internet badasses at jetsinsider, they are so brave and mean..

and they don't like whitey very much...oooh[/B][/B]..

we should all bow down to the super wads that get to call people dicks with impunity..

oh wait, these idiots will have to go look "impunity" up..lol..[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm you should be banned for the bolded part alone!!!!

Statements like this are neither funny nor acceptable.

Just Wow..........

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4478955]Ummmmm you should be banned for the bolded part alone!!!!

Statements like this are neither funny nor acceptable.

Just Wow..........[/QUOTE]

you should have seen the comments before he edited them.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478904]oh I am so afraid of the big bad internet badasses at jetsinsider, they are so brave and mean..

and they don't like whitey very much...oooh..

we should all bow down to the super wads that get to call people dicks with impunity..

oh wait, these idiots will have to go look "impunity" up..lol..[/QUOTE]

Dude, if you're white I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=freestater;4478957]you should have seen the comments before he edited them.[/QUOTE]

Freestarter you are a great poster out here and this guy was over the top from his second post and the fact that he deleted his OWN posts tells you just what of "guy" we are dealing with!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4478960]Freestarter you are a great poster out here [/QUOTE]
    Good Grief! :D I wouldn't go that far.... but thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4478960][B] Freestarter you are a great poster [/B]out here and this guy was over the top from his second post and the fact that he deleted his OWN posts tells you just what of "guy" we are dealing with!!!![/QUOTE]

No doubt he's "High" on the list.. BTW CB he's Freestater not starter..:P

All Pro
    Way to highjack your own thread Ryan from Disneyland. It was a good article, and now it's the last thing people are talking about. Good job. I'm sure the author is proud to have your protection. Can someone please start a new thread with this article, and delete this one? That way the article, and the author can get the respect, and attention it deserves.

[QUOTE=freestater;4478900]..and it's common practice around here to tell dicks like you to GFY.

We already got one [B]Denmarkian transvestite [/B]around here, we don't need two.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[QUOTE=VAJET58;4478940]I feel a BAN coming on...:eek:[/QUOTE]

Ya think?:D

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4478971]Way to highjack your own thread Ryan from Disneyland. It was a good article, and now it's the last thing people are talking about. Good job. I'm sure the author is proud to have your protection. Can someone please start a new thread with this article, and delete this one? That way the article, and the author can get the respect, and attention it deserves.[/QUOTE]

Just type your peace. You don't have to pay attention to divorce court hearings. That what I did.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=freestater;4478900]..and it's common practice around here to tell dicks like you to GFY.

We already got one [B]Denmarkian transvestite [/B]around here, we don't need two.[/QUOTE]

BTW Free Denmark deported Kelly and he's now in Dunwoody Georgia... :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478914]I *damn* sure guarantee not one of you badass mfs would call me dick to my face, sweetie..[/QUOTE]

I would be afraid to call you a dick to your face.

NOT

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478914][B]I *damn* sure guarantee not one of you badass mfs would call me dick to my face, sweetie[/B]..[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://vermontteddy.http.internapcdn.net/vermontteddy/Images/ProductImages/600/KA0000152H_20090123_600.jpg[/IMG]