Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decent article on Coples..worth the read, beats another ****** article.

So, yeah, Quinton Coples...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4478938]Awesome article I hated the gholston pick but I looooovvvvveeeee this pick.

Mayfield and coples are going to be huge providing mayfield can put on the pounds without losing the speed..............:D

I am really excited about seeing bush in the secondary also.......CAN'T WAIT...:D[/QUOTE]

Who the **** is Mayfield?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4478933]This guy needs to go.

The OP, not Coples.

:D

P.S. Is he . . . GMC?[/QUOTE]

Sounds a lot like WeskerLogan or whatever the **** his name was. If not, just another loser troll with nothing better to do.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4479051]Who the **** is Mayfield?[/QUOTE]

lol maybin................just got off my 12 hour shift at 7-11.....:P

Undrafted Free Agent
    This thread had it all. Bravo.
    Heart warming story, a douche bag, a "fight", a guy trying to piece it all together, n jokes. Like watching (reading) an Adam Sandler movie. Gotta love JI.

On topic: coples will be a beast, a monster, and a nightmare for QB's. This kid is huge n fast n athletic. Can't wait to see him at full speed knocking bradys plugs off. If the comparisons are even close to that of peppers...we got ourselves a hell of a player in our system. Ellis n mo helping too...our D should be even more insane this season. Truly can't wait for the season to start.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    [HTML][/HTML][QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478904]oh I am so afraid of the big bad internet badasses at jetsinsider, they are so brave and mean..

and they don't like whitey very much...oooh..

we should all bow down to the super wads that get to call people dicks with impunity..

oh wait, these idiots will have to go look "impunity" up..lol..[/QUOTE]

Why don't you try this route dude

[IMG]http://www.tumyeto.com/images_new/news/5504dick.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478878]It is common courtesy in the innerweb world not to steal entire articles, but fair use over the web has been ok for years..as long as people use links, purportedly to drive traffic back to the source..

Thanks for stealing that for me..next time I will learn how to hold my mouse left click button down longer and copy more, so that it doesn't have to get "fixed".

NOT.

Regards..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ryan's Revenge;4478904]oh I am so afraid of the big bad internet badasses at jetsinsider, they are so brave and mean..

and they don't like whitey very much...oooh..

we should all bow down to the super wads that get to call people dicks with impunity..

oh wait, these idiots will have to go look "impunity" up..lol..[/QUOTE]

Pot meet kettle. Lol you are the internet tough guy in this thread and a really special one at that. PS I don't think the author would mind that I was quoting his article on a forum, it's free pub for him. His article is not premium content so nothing wrong with reposting it. You're apparently not even a jets fan and are some crazy belligerent tebow freak, so do yourself a favor and just leave now.