Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: (6) New Jersey Devils vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings: Stanley Cup Finals

Pressure on the Kings now. Monday night will be fun. Let's go Devils!

I wonder how upset SG is now?

Pressure is DEFINITELY on the Queens now to win this Monday.....Otherwise, they're in deep trouble if they allow a guy like Marty Brodeur a chance at the Cup in a Game 7 on his HOME ICE.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I wonder how upset SG is now?

Pressure is DEFINITELY on the Queens now to win this Monday.....Otherwise, they're in deep trouble if they allow a guy like Marty Brodeur a chance at the Cup in a Game 7 on his HOME ICE.
    Lots of game 7's this year, makes for good drama

The Kings will throw EVERYTHING at Marty and the Devils tonight. The first 10 minutes may determine the game(and series) right then and there. If the Kings overwhelm the Devils and score a goal(or two), then they're in great shape to end up hoisting the Cup tonight. If the Devils manage to weather the storm and slowly(but surely) take control of the game without giving up a goal in the opening minutes, the Devils have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    The Kings will throw EVERYTHING at Marty and the Devils tonight. The first 10 minutes may determine the game(and series) right then and there. If the Kings overwhelm the Devils and score a goal(or two), then they're in great shape to end up hoisting the Cup tonight. If the Devils manage to weather the storm and slowly(but surely) take control of the game without giving up a goal in the opening minutes, the Devils have a shot.
    Good assessment

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

As a hockey fan, I am very much looking forward to this game.

The Devils have the Kings on the ropes. I expect the Kings to throw everything they have at the Devils tonight because if this series goes back to NJ for game 7 they are in deep doodoo.

Jets Insider VIP

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy fried Toon View Post
    As a hockey fan, I am very much looking forward to this game.

The Devils have the Kings on the ropes. I expect the Kings to throw everything they have at the Devils tonight because if this series goes back to NJ for game 7 they are in deep doodoo.
    +1. While I'm rooting for the Devils with a casual rooting interest, although don't really care all that strongly, a game 7 would make this series epic. So, with that in mind, I'm really hoping the Devils win.

Throw every shot you have on Quick. Strange things happen just ask Salvador.

Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    Throw every shot you have on Quick. Strange things happen just ask Voynov.
    Fixed

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Lets ****ing go Devils!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's Go Devils

Jets Insider VIP
    I give a lot of credit to Devils coming back in series, but that major was a back breaker

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    I give a lot of credit to Devils coming back in series, but that major was a back breaker
    It should have never happened...

****ing disgusted right now.