Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: (6) New Jersey Devils vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings: Stanley Cup Finals

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Look who crawled out from under his rock.
    Who is that

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    1.) Our 100M forward was playing with a friggin' herniated disc in his back.
    And he was still leading playoff scoring. Don't feel bad, lots of players sh!t the bed when the spotlight is brightest. Kovy's worth that lost #1 pick!!!

2.) Are you SERIOUSLY bringing up Giroux's suspension(after going full-retard on Zubrus) as the reason(excuse me..."EXCUSE") for the Flyers losing to the Devils? Really?? .
    No, I am just pointing out the Devils got breaks too.

3.) HENRIQUE!!! IT'S OVER!!!!! It's the New "Matteau!"
    Not exactly. A play that would have been blown dead anyplace else is hardly the stuff of legends.
    The Devils didn't win the Cup so it will be as insignificant as the other years the teams beat each other
    with neither winning it all.

No Braylon, and now no 4th Cup for Uncle Deadbeat, I mean Daddy... you must be sad
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-13-2012 at 05:18 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Who is that
    Just a meathead who likes to flex is internet muscles.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    JTR

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yawn....

Make sure you "lick me" before you "click me"

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    Yawn....

Make sure you "lick me" before you "click me"
    Good ole Macho Man. YEAH, Slim Jim. I liked the Ultimate Warrior. He wasn't to high strung, were there like 5 of them? lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    "

And he was still leading playoff scoring. Don't feel bad, lots of players sh!t the bed when the spotlight is brightest. Kovy's worth that lost #1 pick!!!
    That Herniated Disc limited his mobility which was a BIG part of his game. His speed was never the same when that happened.

How's Gabby doing, btw? oh wait......nevermind.

(I wouldn't mock Kovy when you had the "Great" Gaborik and his "stellar" play these playoffs)

No, I am just pointing out the Devils got breaks too.
    Saying that Giroux being suspended for the CLINCHING GAME for the Devils is a break after he was barely effective the entire series prior to him getting suspended....Is just plain silly. With or without Giroux, the Devils were clinching. It would've made no difference.

Not exactly. A play that would have been blown dead anyplace else is hardly the stuff of legends.

The Devils didn't win the Cup so it will be as insignificant as the other years the teams beat each other
    with neither winning it all.
    Except it was the ECF(the closest both teams can ever get to being in the SCF against each other) so it WASN'T insignificant. You only say that now because you lost and you're full of sour grapes.

Also if it was insignificant, then why was MSG, Al Trautwig, and countless Rags fans continuously harping on 1994 and how things will turn out the same way, blahblahblah....and so forth?

And Of course, in typical Rags-fan fashion, when the Devils finally put an end to that 1994 debacle, it all of a sudden turns into "oh but they didn't win a Stanley Cup like we did...." Lol. Rags fans grasping for ANYTHING to hold onto. I guess that's all they can do with a Goaltender who is Cup-less.

No Braylon, and now no 4th Cup for Uncle Deadbeat, I mean Daddy... you must be sad
    I'm not too broken up about No Braylon. I think Hill can be a 100x better version of him so that's no big loss on my part. And also, on the bright side, Lundpads still has about as many Cup wins as Rick DiPietro.....

All in all, it hasn't been too bad of an experience.
    Last edited by Vin; 06-13-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see that with the Newark Devil total number of fans back down to around the 4000 or less mark with their defeat that at least Vin remains one of the loyal few

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the interested loser. Something is burning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably the Devil's home slum of Newark but that's every night

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Probably the Devil's home slum of Newark but that's every night

No, that would be your SGH-T679 due to using TapmybuttAndTalk 2.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Good to see that with the Newark Devil total number of fans back down to around the 4000 or less mark with their defeat that at least Vin remains one of the loyal few

Why post stupid comments like that.......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Why post stupid comments like that.......
    Because he's a loser. Mets, Jets, Rags and Knicks... He doesn't know a single thing but losing. Miserable old prick...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Because he's a loser. Mets, Jets, Rags and Knicks... He doesn't know a single thing but losing. Miserable old prick...
    GFY frontrunner

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Herniated Disc limited his mobility which was a BIG part of his game. His speed was never the same when that happened.

How's Gabby doing, btw? oh wait......nevermind.

(I wouldn't mock Kovy when you had the "Great" Gaborik and his "stellar" play these playoffs)

Saying that Giroux being suspended for the CLINCHING GAME for the Devils is a break after he was barely effective the entire series prior to him getting suspended....Is just plain silly. With or without Giroux, the Devils were clinching. It would've made no difference.

Except it was the ECF(the closest both teams can ever get to being in the SCF against each other) so it WASN'T insignificant. You only say that now because you lost and you're full of sour grapes.

Also if it was insignificant, then why was MSG, Al Trautwig, and countless Rags fans continuously harping on 1994 and how things will turn out the same way, blahblahblah....and so forth?

And Of course, in typical Rags-fan fashion, when the Devils finally put an end to that 1994 debacle, it all of a sudden turns into "oh but they didn't win a Stanley Cup like we did...." Lol. Rags fans grasping for ANYTHING to hold onto. I guess that's all they can do with a Goaltender who is Cup-less.

I'm not too broken up about No Braylon. I think Hill can be a 100x better version of him so that's no big loss on my part. And also, on the bright side, Lundpads still has about as many Cup wins as Rick DiPietro.....

All in all, it hasn't been too bad of an experience.

Gaborik was injured too; (torn labrum). Not the same injury as the torn labia many of the Devils forwards apparently had!

Sorry, anytime an effective player is removed from the lineup that helps the opponent. Not that I give a crap about the
    Flyers except when they play NJD, Giroux had 17 points and that was with torn cartilage in 1 wrist and bone spurs in the other.

The Devils defeating the Rangers was a springboard that propelled them to...losing the Cup?

Excuse me, I'm off to watch my favorite re-run...Bridget Loves Bernier

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Gaborik was injured too; (torn labrum). Not the same injury as the torn labia many of the Devils forwards apparently had!
    Gabby was injured yet you mocked Kovy. My guess is that you had no clue he was playing hurt. And more vagina jokes....'cause at this point that's all you got.

Sorry, anytime an effective player is removed from the lineup that helps the opponent. Not that I give a crap about the
    Flyers except when they play NJD, Giroux had 17 points and that was with torn cartilage in 1 wrist and bone spurs in the other.
    17 Points in the Devils series??? I guess I missed that.

He was real "dominant", wasn't he?

You're really embarassing yourself here, JSJ.

The Devils defeating the Rangers was a springboard that propelled them to...losing the Cup?
    And yet you still have nothing new to add except what I just said : "Rags fans grasping for ANYTHING at this point"

"Duh...you lost the cup while we won it."

Whatever helps you sleep at night, JSJ.

Fact is that 1994 has been destroyed. Al Trautwig can take that footage, all the interviews, all the pomp and circumstance, and shove it back into the MSG Vault never to see the light of day ever again because it NO....LONGER....MATTERS anymore.

Rags fans now have NOTHING to hold over Devils fans and Marty. That's really the whole point in that regard.

(Devils do have "HENRIQUE!!! IT'S OVER!! to hold over Lundpads, though. And we'll continue to give the Rags fans a taste of their own medicine from now on)
    Last edited by Vin; 06-14-2012 at 04:30 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    *snip*
    For a kid you misunderstand a lot. Very excitable.

Uncle Daddy lost to the Rangers 4x - in '92, '94, '97 and '08.
    Fatso won 2x, '06 and '12.

1994 was already "destroyed" in '06....

Cups in those years: NYR 1, NJD 0.

End o' story.

Now back to worshiping your BE Fathead...
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-14-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure kid.

End o' story.
    3 in 30, end of story. Saw them all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

For a kid you misunderstand a lot. Very excitable.

*sigh* I'm 34. If only I WAS a kid again. Then I wouldn't have to worry about these DAMN TAXES.

But that's another story entirely.....

No it wasn't because the Devils and Rags DIDN'T MEET IN THE ECF where 1994 happened. Not sure what part of that is confusing for you. Maybe If I talk......reaaal.....sloooooow......youuuuuu...mii iiight.....underssstaaaand.

End o' story.

Now back to worshiping your BE Fathead...
    Uhh...

1995 - Stanley Cup (NJ)

2000 - Stanley Cup (NJ)

2003 - Stanley Cup (NJ)

Another thing : Devils have now been to the Finals FIVE TIMES since your "Cup win" in 1994. '95, 00, 01, 03, and now '12.

How many Finals appearances did the Rags make since '94 again? Yeah. I thought as much.

Do you even read your posts before pressing 'submit'?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why bother?