Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE SMART RATS ARE STARTING TO BAIL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4480550]This statement doesn't make any sense.

Did you even think about it before you tried to put a positive spin on it?[/QUOTE]

What doesn't make sense?

Any time someone decides to step outside the establishment R and D system, I will see it as positive.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4480603]I don't belong to any religion.

Religion is stupid.

Mitt Romney belongs to a cult that believes that ALL Christians are heathans who will die.

Would you like for him to express his viewpoints on that?

He believes that YOU are a spawn of Satan...a bastion of false religion...a person who must die before his people can inherit the earth.

Think again.

Go to a town hall meeting and ask him about it.

Ask him about how his religion believes that Christians are just as evil as Muslims.

Go ask him.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to feed the troll here but I can't help it. Your post and premise is so completely absurd that clarity is needed.

Most Christian faiths believe that anyone that does not accept Jesus as their lord and savior is going to burn in hell. Islam teaches death to Jews and infidels. Judaism teaches that while all good people can have a place in heaven there is a special "higher section" exclusively for the chosen people that follow Jewish laws. Even the religion of extreme environmentalism teaches that the world human population is too large and is hurting the environment. Therefore wiping out people in the effort to protect mother earth is acceptable.

You stated your claim that "Mitt Romney belongs to a cult that believes that ALL Christians are heathans who will die." then you said "He believes that YOU are a spawn of Satan...a bastion of false religion...a person who must die before his people can inherit the earth"

OK so how is that different then Christianity or Islam? Every person will eventually die. Every religion considers non believers "heathens" or "Infidels".

What exactly is your point? You have none. This is America. People can practice whatever religion they like as long as they aren't hurting anyone. Mormonism is no more a cult then is Christianity or Islam.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4480625]I'm having.... a petulant frenzy!

I'm petulant!!!!

[SIZE=4]AND I'M HAVING A FRENZY!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]
    FZ would approve! In the Politics forum to boot. Today's quinella.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4480578]No Barack Hussein believes his "prophet" was taken up on a horse and golden ladder.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the Prophet Mohammed?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4480575]Magic underwear.

Vote for the guy that thinks that magic underwear is real.

Magic.

F*cking.

Underwear.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

You know, you have a blemish on that discolored front tooth.

I thought it looked like a crucifix, but on 2nd glance it looks like
    that Moron guy-someone not afraid to blow his own horn
    [IMG]http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/book_of_mormon/people/moroni.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4481214]I'm not trying to feed the troll here but I can't help it. Your post and premise is so completely absurd that clarity is needed.

Most Christian faiths believe that anyone that does not accept Jesus as their lord and savior is going to burn in hell. Islam teaches death to Jews and infidels. Judaism teaches that while all good people can have a place in heaven there is a special "higher section" exclusively for the chosen people that follow Jewish laws. Even the religion of extreme environmentalism teaches that the world human population is too large and is hurting the environment. Therefore wiping out people in the effort to protect mother earth is acceptable.

You stated your claim that "Mitt Romney belongs to a cult that believes that ALL Christians are heathans who will die." then you said "He believes that YOU are a spawn of Satan...a bastion of false religion...a person who must die before his people can inherit the earth"

OK so how is that different then Christianity or Islam? Every person will eventually die. Every religion considers non believers "heathens" or "Infidels".

What exactly is your point? You have none. This is America. People can practice whatever religion they like as long as they aren't hurting anyone. Mormonism is no more a cult then is Christianity or Islam.[/QUOTE]

When[U] all[/U] religions think you're an infidel you could feel insecure.
    He says he was a fervent child evangelical preacher.
    No proof/links, but whatever.
    Perhaps religions that proselytize give him bad memories.
    Now he is a fervent anti-Christ.
    The message has changed, but the volume dial has never budged from 11.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4481227]Wasn't that the Prophet Mohammed?[/QUOTE]
    $$$$Profit$$$$$$$$ The Je$$ie Jack$on of the 7TH century.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4481224]FZ would approve! In the Politics forum to boot. Today's quinella.[/QUOTE]

:cool4:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4480536]I agree with Davis' sentiments.

The smart people are starting to bail both parties.[/QUOTE]

No, smart people are bailing on the Dem party. Nice try though. :rolleyes: