Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Rex at Stanley Cup

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=FF2;4484186]I've never seen someone write so much about something they say they don't care about.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen so many people need validation from fans who their team just vanquished. Even Red Sox fans didn't need to dance on the Yankees graves and see tears like this.

Devils fans, all few thousand of them, should have enough satisfaction in their 2 or 3 Stanley Cup Championships to not need Rangers fans to make them feel 'special'. The fact that they do speaks volumes. Little brother? More like third cousin.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Sanchise;4484197]I'm actually very happy. Just felt the need to educate you a bit. You like the Mets of hockey SAR, accept it and move on.[/QUOTE]

The Mets don't try.

The Rangers have learned their lessons, stopped spending like drunken sailors on old fart free agents, and have stuck with a head coach that's a proven Champion. The Rangers grabbed the #1 seed quite surprisingly, have a Top 3 goaltender, play an aggressive style of defensive hockey, are headed in the right direction, and have loyal fans that show up consistently.

The Mets? Polar opposites. The Devils? We don't care.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4484136]You're not a bad fan; [B]you're just not representative of the fanbase as a whole.
    [/B]
    SAR I[/QUOTE]

neither are you...

[QUOTE=SAR I;4484199]I've never seen so many people need validation from fans who their team just vanquished. Even Red Sox fans didn't need to dance on the Yankees graves and see tears like this.

Devils fans, all few thousand of them, should have enough satisfaction in their 2 or 3 Stanley Cup Championships to not need Rangers fans to make them feel 'special'. The fact that they do speaks volumes. Little brother? More like third cousin.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Sorry Scott, a lot of your schtick is almost believable, but as a disinterested party, I'm not buying your act on this one. Your sheer number of posts in this thread along with trying way too hard to make a point that no one seems to care about as much as you speaks volumes. Good try though.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

This was special..... I don't even know who the rangers are.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4484199]I've never seen so many people need validation from fans who their team just vanquished. Even Red Sox fans didn't need to dance on the Yankees graves and see tears like this.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6798/11088217small.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]4th best moment in Devil History.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Jets Insider VIP
    The Rangers and Devils both suck.

Let's go Islanders. They only win Cups in bunches.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2;4484186]I've never seen someone write so much about something they say they don't care about.[/QUOTE]

Too funny.

The schtick is weak with this one.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4484210]The Rangers and Devils both suck.

Let's go Islanders. They only win Cups in bunches.[/QUOTE]

That's how they got it to work out there, how about now?
    Last edited by Apache 51; 06-04-2012 at 10:05 PM.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Stop saying 2 or 3 Stanley Cup's. You know damn well that they have 3. Well Devil fans its been a great ride this season. Never thought we would get this far but it has been fun. Series could easily be 2-1 Kings or 2-1 Devils. It aint over till the fat lady sings and I still have hope. GO DEVILS!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;4484310]Stop saying 2 or 3 Stanley Cup's. You know damn well that they have 3. Well Devil fans its been a great ride this season. Never thought we would get this far but it has been fun. Series could easily be 2-1 Kings or 2-1 Devils. It aint over till the fat lady sings and I still have hope. GO DEVILS![/QUOTE]

I now know they have 3 Cups because a few posters mentioned it; prior to this thread I did not know whether it was 2 or 3. I follow the Rangers, don't really care about other teams, especially those that aren't part of the Original 6.

Please also take notice that you're not hearing any cheap shots at the Devils current situation. No, not because Rangers fans are classy. No, not because Rangers fans are sensitive.

We just don't care about the Devils. Please stop caring about us.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4484313]I now know they have 3 Cups because a few posters mentioned it; prior to this thread I did not know whether it was 2 or 3. I follow the Rangers, don't really care about other teams, especially those that aren't part of the Original 6.

Please also take notice that you're not hearing any cheap shots at the Devils current situation. No, not because Rangers fans are classy. No, not because Rangers fans are sensitive.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Why are you acting like a troll.... All time low for the act...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;4484313]I now know they have 3 Cups because a few posters mentioned it; prior to this thread I did not know whether it was 2 or 3. I follow the Rangers, don't really care about other teams, especially those that aren't part of the Original 6.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Lol you are terrible.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4484224]That's how they got it to work out there, how about now?[/QUOTE]

They're saving up their strength to win another 4 consecutive Cups in a few years. It's very tiring.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4484315]Lol you are terrible.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1089937.1338867046!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg[/IMG]

Are you not entertained?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;4484310]Stop saying 2 or 3 Stanley Cup's. You know damn well that they have 3. Well Devil fans its been a great ride this season. Never thought we would get this far but it has been fun. Series could easily be 2-1 Kings or 2-1 Devils. It aint over till the fat lady sings and I still have hope. GO DEVILS![/QUOTE]

I don't know, the Kings just look to be a better team this series. They have completely shut down our power play, and they are burying their chances and Quick has been incredible. The Devils have two goals the entire series and one they didn't even score. I think most of the playoff series (at least in the East) were very evenly matched. This one isn't very even--Quick is the main reason.

Funny, I got 9 texts last night from buddies and or/work colleagues throwing dirt on my Devils, burying them. One Islander fan, one Vancouver Canuck fan, two Bruin fans and five Ranger fans.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4484365]They're saving up their strength to win another 4 consecutive Cups in a few years. It's very tiring.[/QUOTE]

lol. Did Billy Smith leave any seeds behind?

[QUOTE=SAR I;4484383][IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1089937.1338867046!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg[/IMG]

Are you not entertained?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Something tells me someone who takes the time to post insulting pics, cares just a teensy little bit more than he admits.:rolleyes:

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JStokes;4484417]

Funny, I got 9 texts last night from buddies and or/work colleagues throwing dirt on my Devils, burying them. One Islander fan, one Vancouver Canuck fan, two Bruin fans and five Ranger fans.

[/quote]

The Rangers fans are only responding in retaliation for the dirt-thrown their way by you over the years. When you were a Mets fan, all those long, long weeks ago, it's how you used to behave towards [I]them[/I], remember? Just some text payback.

Anyways, good season for the Devils. Unexpected run to the Finals, beat the Rangers, congrats. I, for one, went to The Rock for the first time and it was a great experience. Great arena, very nice fans, security let my son down by the glass to catch a puck, really enjoyed ourselves. Best of luck next season. Maybe we can organize a JI Rangers/Devils game in Newark, would be fun.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    3 games, 2 goals, 0 wins.

This Stanley Cup Finals is a trainwreck!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4484313]I follow the Rangers, don't really care about other teams, [B]especially those that aren't part of the Original 6[/B].

[/QUOTE]

Only those of us who were actually hockey fans when there were only 6 teams get to play the Original 6 card.

Those of us who have forgotten more about the history of the game than you'll ever know.

You remind me of a lot of Islander fans of the 70's before they started getting good. People who just showed up at the Coliseum because it was a social event, knew little of the game and cheered because others were cheering, not even knowing what they were cheering about.

Yup. Please root for a different team. True Ranger fans don't need or want your kind.