Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Rex at Stanley Cup

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4481481]Fixed.[/QUOTE]

You wish we cared that much.

We don't.

SAR I

[QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;4481494]If you are glad with one cup for the rest of your life then you are not a real sports fan. I could care less if there are only 100 Devils fans. We have a more enjoyable game experience then the Rangers and have a much better front office. Sorry but I want the cup every year, thats why I am a fan.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong- I want the Rangers to win a few more Cups along the way but a) the '94 season was completely satisfying, b) we're not going to cry when they fall short and c) the Devils don't mean anything to Rangers fans.

So long as you're good with that, we're good with that. Problem is, you're [I]not [/I]good with that. You want the Rangers fans to envy you. LOL. Good luck with that.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4481522]Don't get me wrong- I want the Rangers to win a few more Cups along the way but a) the '94 season was completely satisfying, b) we're not going to cry when they fall short and c) the Devils don't mean anything to Rangers fans.

So long as you're good with that, we're good with that. Problem is, you're [I]not [/I]good with that. You want the Rangers fans to envy you. LOL. Good luck with that.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I could care less about the Rangers they havent done anything since 94. Im sure almost every Ranger fan would take going to 5 cups (winning 3..possibly 4) since 95 then just having one win in 94.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4480722][IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4va459GrO1qbk8m2o1_1280.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Rex will do anything for free Sauceige and Sweater.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;4481530]I could care less about the Rangers they havent done anything since 94. Im sure almost every Ranger fan would take going to 5 cups (winning 3..possibly 4) since 95 then just having one win in 94.[/QUOTE]

Any legitimate competitor won't be happy after one championship...anyone ok with one every lifetime has an invalid argument. It's a cop-out for not being good enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WaffleShark;4481534]Any legitimate competitor won't be happy after one championship...anyone ok with one every lifetime has an invalid argument. It's a cop-out for not being good enough.[/QUOTE]

Total Met fan move:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JStokes;4481367]Ooof. This is simply an awful miserable way to go through life as a sports fan.

I love the laundry but the reason I love the laundry is because of Clendenon and Seaver and Grote and Koosman and Cleon and Agee and Swoboda and Charles and Harreslson and Carter and Gooden and Strawberry and Hernandez and Mookie and Darling and Sid and Ojeda and Backman and Knight and Namath and Sauer and Snell and Boozer and Maynard and Orr and Esposito and Bucyk and Cheevers and Sanderson and Johnston and now Brodeur and Stevens and Arnott and Elias and Neidermier and Sykora and the list goes on and on.

The love for the laundry only exists because of what the players did while wearing it.

You "don't care" about Messier?

Wow, that's sad.

_[/QUOTE]

Because you're a real fan, who gets a thrill from the players who play for your team, not a poser who just likes to walk into a room (or a message board) and brag that they root for a team, thinking that makes them smarter or that their opinions carry more weight.

Some will never understand that. Their loss. :yes:
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 05-31-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4481535]Total Met fan move:yes:[/QUOTE]

How does that make any sense :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WaffleShark;4481538]How does that make any sense :confused:[/QUOTE]

It only makes sense in SAR's world.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4481539]It only makes sense in SAR's world.[/QUOTE]

Only in that awful place would I be a met fan

[QUOTE=nj2socaljetsfan;4481530]I could care less about the Rangers they havent done anything since 94. Im sure almost every Ranger fan would take going to 5 cups (winning 3..possibly 4) since 95 then just having one win in 94.[/QUOTE]

Sure, we'd take that. Thing is, we're not upset that it hasn't happened.

The Devils have their Cups. Ask yourself, why isn't that enough and why do you need validation from Rangers fans? You know the answer.

SAR I

[QUOTE=WaffleShark;4481534]Any legitimate competitor won't be happy after one championship...anyone ok with one every lifetime has an invalid argument. It's a cop-out for not being good enough.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not.

Same for the Jets. I just need one Super Bowl, just [I]one[/I]. The Yankees fill my closet with World Series Champions gear every few years, I'm good with my sports teams except for the Jets. When that happens, like the Rangers, I can just kick back and relax, no worries and no stress, if we win a second one it's all gravy.

SAR I

[QUOTE=JStokes;4481380]No, you really don't. You speak for a very small subset of individuals with narcissitic personalit disorder, because if you think any of those things, you don't know many Ranger fans over 30, many Rangers fans or any sports fans.

We get the myopic schtick, it just isn't playing well.

I could give a crap about respect from Ranger fans, Yankee fans or Giant fans, but that's just me. But there are millions of Ranger, Yankee and Giant fans who care about the Devils, Mets and Jets. And the Ranger, Yankee and Giant ORGANIZATIONS care, hence the fight for the back pages. The Yanks and Giant have jsut been winning the back pages lately, the Rangers not so much.

Sorry, that's the truth. Listen to sports talk radio. There are many more Ranger fans calling into Fatcessa and Michael Kay then Devils fans.

It's pitiful.

_[/QUOTE]
    +1

Pitiful, pathetic and obtuse. 200 people telling 1 guys to STFU and the 200 people are all wrong. *SIGH*

Hall Of Fame
    Aahhhh just one of the weakest of the SAR narcissistic schtick parade.

So pathetic.

Met fans suck because all they care about are the players, David Wright and Jose Reyes and Mike Pelfrey. Let's disregard Seaver, Koosman, Carter, Strawberry, Gooden and Hernandez.

Such losers these "Met fans".

SAR is happy with an ancient Cup but is happy to root for, to encourage his children to route for, a bunch of loser win nothing Ranger POS players who don't deserve to wear the "laundry".

Yet "Met fans" are losers beneath his standard of worthiness.

The funny thing is, the few true Devils fans, the true hockey fans--don't give a sh*t about the Rangers and they pity the myopic Ranger fans that think they are somehow hockey royalty--they don't measure up to the original 6. The Devils and the Islanders have passed them and laugh at their ineptitude.

Yet Ranger fans delude themselves with a false recollection of grandeur as if they are the Boston Celtics, the Green Bay Packers, the Montreal Canadians.

MSG is a fraud. Rangers, frauds.

Yet Ranger fans call WFAN and ESPN claiming some idiotic high ground, like anyone cares that they won a Cup 2 decades ago.

It's just SAR schtick, probably one of his 3rd or 4th weakest.

Everyone know it's just infantile.
    Last edited by JStokes; 06-01-2012 at 01:43 AM.

I don't claim to know anything about hockey, nor do I have a rooting interest but my god Ranger fans have been BRUTAL on the radio lately. Constant complaining about the refs, the league, ect ect.

Practice Squad
    Ranger fans all have the same schtick.. No one goes to your games.. Your goalie is fat.. Your goalie cheated on his wife.. Who cares. Our goalie had a game last night, as well as Saturday..

To say that they dont care about winning cups is garbage.. Honestly though, as a Devils fan, I dont concern myself with their fans. They are just another fan base who toots their own horn into the first or second round of the playoffs. This year, they had a great season, 1st place, 2nd best team in hockey, and made it to the ECF. Without Henrik, they lose in 4 or 5.. With him they got that extra game.

Their fans are pompous, their team under achieves, and they have excuses up the a$$.. It's nice being a Devils fan. We just win.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=NYjets105;4481607]I don't claim to know anything about hockey, nor do I have a rooting interest but my god Ranger fans have been BRUTAL on the radio lately. Constant complaining about the refs, the league, ect ect.[/QUOTE]

Not according to Sar. He seems to think Ranger, Yankee and Giant fans only call about their teams, not about their opponents.

But he speaks for all Ranger fans so what do I know?

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=NYjets105;4481607]I don't claim to know anything about hockey, nor do I have a rooting interest but my god Ranger fans have been BRUTAL on the radio lately. Constant complaining about the refs, the league, ect ect.[/QUOTE]I could see if it went 7 games but the fact is they struggled all through the playoffs and even late in the regular season, while the Devs ran off 6 or 7 straight leading in. Rags were given the 1st 2 series and thought they were entitled to more.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4480989]You Devils fans are as bad as Mets fans when it comes to your inferiority complexes. No wonder you're comfortable as Jets fans.

Every day I thank God he made me a Yankees and Rangers fan. Every day.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Actually kind of interesting that the first mention of inferiority complexes and Mets fans and Devils fans and Yankees fans and Rangers fans came from the one doosh who is exhalting from the mountain tops how Yankee and Ranger fans don't care about the Mets and Devils.

Hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Literally, the first mention of an inferiority complex.

Small penis, perhaps?

Every day I thank God I'm not a dick. Every day.

_

[QUOTE=SAR I;4481581]Actually, it's not.

Same for the Jets. I just need one Super Bowl, just [I]one[/I]. The Yankees fill my closet with World Series Champions gear every few years, I'm good with my sports teams except for the Jets. When that happens, like the Rangers, I can just kick back and relax, no worries and no stress, if we win a second one it's all gravy.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

God made you a Yankees, Rangers fan but played a cruel trick on you making you a Jets fan.