Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: OT: Rex at Stanley Cup

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4484963]Not getting your argument or his.

The Rangers sell more tickets.

The Rangers sell out every night.

Devils don't.

I'm not trying to make a point.

I'm posting facts, you two are spinning giving every excuse and reason, real and imagined for this. I could care less, these are the numbers. Whats so hard and whats the argument?[/QUOTE]

Your facts are correct, Rangers have more fans, yes, no dispute there, and always will. Devils won on the ice and have a game tomorrow, Rangers don't. And it prob will be the last hockey we see for a long time with the possible lockout looming o the horizon....

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4484975]Your facts are correct, Rangers have more fans, yes, no dispute there, and always will. Devils won on the ice and have a game tomorrow, Rangers don't. And it prob will be the last hockey we see for a long time with the possible lockout looming o the horizon....[/QUOTE]

So do the Knicks, so many people you even get the ones that don't care if their team is winning or not it's the law of large numbers.

Save your breath.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4484922]What is your point??? Rangers sell more seats than the Devils.. YES, that is true. Have you gone to the Rangers lately at the revamped MSG?[/QUOTE]

I think Jet Nut's point is that: Rangers sell more tickets than the Devils; heretofore; the Devils fans who actually go to the games and support their team are not supposed to celebrate beating the heavily favored Rangers or winning 3 cups and 5 Finals appearances in 17 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4485094]I think Jet Nut's point is that: Rangers sell more tickets than the Devils; heretofore; the Devils fans who actually go to the games and support their team are not supposed to celebrate beating the heavily favored Rangers or winning 3 cups and 5 Finals appearances in 17 years.[/QUOTE]

Well put.... 5 finals in 17 years, just like the Patriots....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The New Jersey Devils inferiority complex reaches an all-time high:

They just drafted Stefan Matteau.

Attention Residents of Newark: We [I]still[/I] don't care. Enjoy your 2 or 3 Cups and find another team to stalk.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4499017]The New Jersey Devils inferiority complex reaches an all-time high:

Attention Residents of Newark: We [I]still[/I] don't care. Enjoy your 2 or 3 Cups and find another team to stalk.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Homo

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no problem with ALL 4000 Devils fans celebrating their getting their butts kicked by the eight seed in the west

A parade in downtown Newark followed by the NHL taking over ownership of the bankrupts and moving them to Quebec, Atlanta or back to Kansas City

The tiny gathering of ALL their fans wouldn't even cause much traffic

GO SCOUTS!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4499017]The New Jersey Devils inferiority complex reaches an all-time high:

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Why post in a dead thread????

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4499052]I have no problem with ALL 4000 Devils fans celebrating their getting their butts kicked by the eight seed in the west

A parade in downtown Newark followed by the NHL taking over ownership of the bankrupts and moving them to Quebec, Atlanta or back to Kansas City

The tiny gathering of ALL their fans wouldn't even cause much traffic

GO SCOUTS!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

So its down to 4000 fans... Pathetic and the Devils are not going anywhere...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You'd make a great Giants fan :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Oh, the ironing.

The residents of Bergen County find this kind of Ranger inferiority complex pitiful.

_

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Go Devils