Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Politico: Fox News releases 4-minute attack on Obama

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4482442]Semantics? I really thought it was a FOX pas. You know; where you misrepresent items in your IMPORTANT SENTENCES!!!!! and THREAD Starting IDEAS!!!

[B]Blow me.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's classic!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4480756][B][SIZE="3"]Fox News releases 4-minute attack on Obama[/SIZE][/B]

A new video created by Fox & Friends.

So much for "Fair and Balanced." The Fox News program "Fox & Friends" has produced a four-minute video attacking President Obama .[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

So telling the truth about Obama is "attacking" him?

The Moonbat Messiah promised hopey changey heaven on earth. The video juxtaposes that with what he delivered.

Incredibly, there are people so deranged by moonbattery that they would vote for him again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4480759]We have supposed "news" outlets [B]producing[/B] and showing, as "news", political attack ads to benefit a political party. This is a disgrace and a new low for the main stream media, and that is saying something considering how far the standards have fallen.

Of course the posters that agree with the content or just want to see their "side" win will excuse this and see nothing wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

Ever see Martin Bashir on MSNBC? Or Chris Matthews? Ed Schultz? Rachel Maddow? Lawrence O'Donnell?
    A veritable meeting of the Politburo.
    Dylan Ratigan at least has a financial background.

Wolf Blitzer on CNN seems as if he died and has been animated.

BTW, at least FOX does have Bob Beckel and Juan Williams - two flaming libs. The are overmatched certainly but MSNBC does not have an opposing view presenter.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4482442]Semantics? I really thought it was a FOX pas. You know; where you misrepresent items in your IMPORTANT SENTENCES!!!!! and THREAD Starting IDEAS!!!

Blow me.[/QUOTE]
    Blood on his LIBERAL hands! now go back to giving hand jobs to Chris Matthews and Rachael Madcow

SHAPING AND INFLUENCING POLICY!!!

After spending two weeks in Vietnam and talking to many experts, Cronkite told his television audience: “We have been too often disappointed by the optimism of the American leaders, both in Vietnam and Washington, to have faith any longer in the silver linings they find in the darkest cloud.... For it seems now more certain than ever that the bloody experience of Vietnam is to end in a stalemate.... And with each escalation, the world comes closer to the brink of cosmic disaster. To say that we are closer to victory today is to believe, in the face of evidence, the optimists who have been wrong in the past.... But it is increasingly clear to this reporter that the only rational way out then will be to negotiate, not as victors, but as an honorable people who lived up to their pledge to defend democracy, and did the best they could.”

Bill Moyers reported that[COLOR="Red"] President Lyndon B. Johnson said, “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America.” He soon announced he would not run for another term.[/COLOR]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The draft was about to take the rich white kids, the war ended.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4482527]Blood on his LIBERAL hands! now go back to giving hand jobs to Chris Matthews and Rachael Madcow

After spending two weeks in Vietnam and talking to many experts, Cronkite told his television audience: “We have been too often disappointed by the optimism of the American leaders, both in Vietnam and Washington, to have faith any longer in the silver linings they find in the darkest cloud.... For it seems now more certain than ever that the bloody experience of Vietnam is to end in a stalemate.... And with each escalation, the world comes closer to the brink of cosmic disaster. To say that we are closer to victory today is to believe, in the face of evidence, the optimists who have been wrong in the past.... But it is increasingly clear to this reporter that the only rational way out then will be to negotiate, not as victors, but as an honorable people who lived up to their pledge to defend democracy, and did the best they could.”

Bill Moyers reported that[COLOR="Red"] President Lyndon B. Johnson said, “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America.” He soon announced he would not run for another term.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4482480]:rotfl:

So telling the truth about Obama is "attacking" him?

The Moonbat Messiah promised hopey changey heaven on earth. The video juxtaposes that with what he delivered.

Incredibly, there are people so deranged by moonbattery that they would vote for him again.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Do you understand that a supposed "news" network should not be producing campaign videos?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4482536]:rolleyes:

Do you understand that a supposed "news" network should not be producing campaign videos?[/QUOTE]

Do you understand that it isn't up to you or anyone else to determine what they are "supposed" to be broadcasting?

Good summary of the attitude though.

Sad. So sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4482527]Blood on his LIBERAL hands! now go back to giving hand jobs to Chris Matthews and Rachael Madcow

Bill Moyers reported that[COLOR="Red"] President Lyndon B. Johnson said, “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America.” He soon announced he would not run for another term.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Cronkite is supposed to tell the truth. period. The role of the main stream media is to provide the country with real facts to give an accurate picture of the whole story so that the people make can make up their minds for themselves. Its not to hide stories and facts to distort opinion for one political side or the other.

The American people were lied to by the government during the Vietnam War (research the Pentagon Papers). Parents had to sit by and watch their children come home in caskets so that Brown & Root (halliburton, KBR), Lockheed and General Electric, just to name a few, could make hundreds of millions in profit.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4482547]Cronkite is supposed to tell the truth. period. The role of the main stream media is to provide the country with real facts to give an accurate picture of the whole story so that the people make can make up their minds for themselves. Its not to hide stories and facts to distort opinion for one political side or the other.

The American people were lied to by the government during the Vietnam War (research the Pentagon Papers). Parents had to sit by and watch their children come home in caskets so that Brown & Root (halliburton, KBR), Lockheed and General Electric, just to name a few, could make hundreds of millions in profit.[/QUOTE]

It was a "NEWS" program his "job" was to report, period. If he wanted to play policy shaper he should have portrayed himself as such. American TV watchers were VERY naive back then.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4482535]The draft was about to take the rich white kids, the war ended.[/QUOTE]

You were around then? I was. I know quite a few well to do white kids who were drafted.
    I know a couple lawyers that got the nod. Of course they went in as officers and got admin jobs or JAG jobs.
    I had a couple IVY guys who were Jewish in my fire direction center. Smart as hell.
    Plenty of rich guys served. Some on their own decision.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4482545]Do you understand that it isn't up to you or anyone else to determine what they are "supposed" to be broadcasting?

Good summary of the attitude though.

Sad. So sad.[/QUOTE]

With respect, that was a stunningly bad post on your part.

[url]http://www.ehow.com/list_6292918_duties-responsibilities-journalists.html[/url]

The fact that you believe the job of a journalist should be to develop stories that make a profit is a sad testimony to where we are today.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-02-2012 at 11:07 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4482552]It was a "NEWS" program his "job" was to report, period. If he wanted to play policy shaper he should have portrayed himself as such. American TV watchers were VERY naive back then.[/QUOTE]

He did not set out to shape policy, he reported the facts. The fact that policy needed to change as a result of the truth being told is part of the process.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4482535]The draft was about to take the rich white kids, the war ended.[/QUOTE]

You love to repeat that BS don't you.

Most who served in Vietnam were volunteers.

The charge that the "poor" died in disproportionate numbers is also a myth. An MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) study of Vietnam death rates, conducted by Professor Arnold Barnett, revealed that servicemen from the richest 10 percent of the nations communities had the same distribution of deaths as the rest of the nation. In fact his study showed that the death rate in the upper income communities of Beverly Hills, Belmont, Chevy Chase, and Great Neck exceeded the national average in three of the four, and, when the four were added together and averaged, that number also exceeded the national average.

[url]http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1992/vietnam-0930.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4482554]You were around then? I was. I know quite a few well to do white kids who were drafted.
    I know a couple lawyers that got the nod. Of course they went in as officers and got admin jobs or JAG jobs.
    I had a couple IVY guys who were Jewish in my fire direction center. Smart as hell.
    Plenty of rich guys served. Some on their own decision.[/QUOTE]

Quite a few, that's great. :zzz:

Milton Friedman

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4482557]He did not set out to shape policy, he reported the facts. The fact that policy needed to change as a result of the truth being told is part of the process.[/QUOTE]

Everything in the FOX video is facts and truth. So what's your problem with it?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4482557]He did not set out to shape policy, he reported the facts. The fact that policy needed to change as a result of the truth being told is part of the process.[/QUOTE]

It was "Fact" That Tet was a success? It was "fact" that the bombing of Hanoi wasn't a success also? N.Vietnam was about to give up if it weren't for garbage like uncle Wally, That is a FACT!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4482562]You love to repeat that BS don't you.

Most who served in Vietnam were volunteers.

The charge that the "poor" died in disproportionate numbers is also a myth. An MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) study of Vietnam death rates, conducted by Professor Arnold Barnett, revealed that servicemen from the richest 10 percent of the nations communities had the same distribution of deaths as the rest of the nation. In fact his study showed that the death rate in the upper income communities of Beverly Hills, Belmont, Chevy Chase, and Great Neck exceeded the national average in three of the four, and, when the four were added together and averaged, that number also exceeded the national average.

[url]http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1992/vietnam-0930.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Apologists for the Left don't care about the truth. How could they?

More than half of all West Point grads serve in the infantry.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You have no shame.

LMAO at your complete tripe.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4482574]Everything in the FOX video is facts and truth. So what's your problem with it?[/QUOTE]

You mean besides the fact that it implies Obama is directly responsible for all of the issues in the video including gas prices? I'll take Misrepresentation and Misleading for $200, Alex......:rolleyes:

By the way, if there was nothing wrong with the video then why did Murdoch order Fox News to take down the video and offer an apology?

[I]"The package that aired on 'Fox & Friends' was created by an associate producer and was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network," Shine said. "This has been addressed with the show’s producers.”[/I]

[url]http://www.loop21.com/politics/fox-news-apologizes-anti-obama-video-ad[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4482593]You mean besides the fact that it implies Obama is directly responsible for all of the issues in the video including gas prices? I'll take Misrepresentation and Misleading for $200, Alex......:rolleyes:

By the way, if there was nothing wrong with the video then why did Murdoch order Fox News to take down the video and offer an apology?

[I]"The package that aired on 'Fox & Friends' was created by an associate producer and was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network," Shine said. "This has been addressed with the show’s producers.”[/I]

[url]http://www.loop21.com/politics/fox-news-apologizes-anti-obama-video-ad[/url][/QUOTE]

Obama is a failure and he's getting bounced in November. He has proven to be at best, ignorant and incompetent.