Thread: Faith in the System?

Faith in the System?

John Edwards walks.

Not a single person in jail for the Housing Crisis, private or public.

Congressmen with bales of cash in their freezer.

And the **** rolls on...not a single reason to belive in the system.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4481455]John Edwards walks.

Not a single person in jail for the Housing Crisis, private or public.

Congressmen with bales of cash in their freezer.

And the **** rolls on...not a single reason to belive in the system.[/QUOTE]

You have lost faith because Edwards was not convicted?

perhaps the evidence was not there to convict? :confused:

But don't worry they sure will get Roger Clemens ass.:D

[QUOTE=FF2;4481460]You have lost faith because Edwards was not convicted?

perhaps the evidence was not there to convict? :confused:[/QUOTE]

So reasonable.

So B.S.

Same as there was no evidence to convict OJ, right?

Or a single person for a single crime in the Housing Market crash. Nope, not a single crime committed.

But by God, that racist bigot gun-toting baby-murderer Zimmerman, I bet he'll be found guilty in six minutes. They might just hang him right there in court.

All on the evidence, of course.

Sorry FF. You'll fogive me if I lack you faith in the system to get even the small stuff right these days.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4481467]So reasonable.

So B.S.

Or a single person for a single crime in the Housing Market crash. Nope, not a single crime committed.

But by God, that racist bigot gun-toting baby-murderer Zimmerman, I bet he'll be found guilty in six minutes. They might just hang him right there in court.

Sorry FF. You'll fogive me if I lack you faith in the system to get even the small stuff right these days.[/QUOTE]

While I understand your frustration, like most trials in the news, we aren't in the jury box. simply because the outcome is different than you want or expect, from your faraway vantage point, is not an indictment of the system.

You told me last week not to worry. Hang in there!

The Edwards case was a tough case to prove, throw in the horrific witness and bye bye case.

Money helps when it comes to getting a good defense.

So B.S.

Sorry FF. You'll fogive me if I lack you faith in the system to get even the small stuff right these days.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Crony capitalism, unlimited financial speech, overextended global empire, exploding debts, shrinking job base, unsustainable entitlement system, duocracy powered by plutocracy.

The system is crumbling around us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I'm sure intelligentjetfan threw a celebration tonight in honor of Edwards walking.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4481580]I'm sure intelligentjetfan threw a celebration tonight in honor of Edwards walking.[/QUOTE]

How can anyone possibly celebrate as long as FoxNews is around saying mean things about Obama?

So B.S.

Let's me fair here.
    The government got Martha Stewart good. She was a dangerous criminal taken off the streets.
    They got barry Bonds and they are going to get Roger Clemens.
    They are stopping Joe Arpaio as well.
    Our government works hard on the issues that count and against the people out to harm us.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4481580]I'm sure intelligentjetfan threw a celebration tonight in honor of Edwards walking.[/QUOTE]

:P

I am not too proud to admit I made a mistake in judgement. I am sure you understand if your voted this way in '00 and '04; [B]Bush (R)[/B] ;)

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4481680]How can anyone possibly celebrate as long as FoxNews is around saying mean things about Obama?[/QUOTE]

LOL!

On an unrelated note, now that the trial is over I am not sure what Fox "news" will do to fill air time until the next court case against...(insert democrat's name)? I guess produce a few more "fair and balanced anti-Obama campaign ads for their employee Karl Rove. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-01-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Jets Insider VIP

So B.S.

you forgot Jon Corzine not being prosecuted. :rolleyes:

First OJ, now John Edwards.

Why do we even have due process anymore?

Veteran

So B.S.

[B]Or a single person for a single crime in the Housing Market crash. Nope, not a single crime committed.
    [/B]

Nope alot got cabinet or czar jobs, so they're still taking our money only now it's "legal"