Thread: Great speech by Biden on Memorial Day

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Great speech by Biden on Memorial Day

Put aside politics for 20 mins and watch this speech Biden gave to families of killed service members. Very heartfelt, very emotional. Great stuff.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GwZ6UfXm410[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Biden is a professional politician. That's why the Obominator chose him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4481552]Biden is a professional politician. That's why the Obominator chose him.[/QUOTE]

He is the quintessential professional politician. He had honest work for two whole years of his life (if you can call being a lawyer honest work) before being elected to the Senate at 29 years old.

That being said, he comes off as pretty genuine in this speech.

Jets Insider VIP
    Didn't watch; figured it was plagiarized. :rimshot:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4481569]He is the quintessential professional politician. He had honest work for two whole years of his life (if you can call being a lawyer honest work) before being elected to the Senate at 29 years old.

That being said, he comes off as pretty genuine in this speech.[/QUOTE]

If there where anybody in Washington to show the kid the ropes he would be my D pick.

[QUOTE=quantum;4481917]Didn't watch; figured it was plagiarized. :rimshot:[/QUOTE]

Interestingly enough, Neil Kinnock gave the exact same speech 24hrs. earlier.... ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Man, you guys are haters.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4482014]Man, you guys are haters.[/QUOTE]

Only because we're jealous that Biden is SO MUCH SMARTER than Sarah Palin! :rofl:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=quantum;4482072]Only because we're jealous that Biden is SO MUCH SMARTER than Sarah Palin! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I would think even the most die hard conservative would drop the Sarah Palin thing and admit that not only is she an idiot, she's an embarassment to conservatives everywhere.

[QUOTE=Austin;4482081]I would think even the most die hard conservative would drop the Sarah Palin thing and admit that not only is she an idiot, she's an embarassment to conservatives everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Please provide evidence of her stupidity, and while you're at it, please provide evidence of Obungler's intellect.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4482098]Please provide evidence of her stupidity, and while you're at it, please provide evidence of Obungler's intellect.....[/QUOTE]

Hold on a minute I have his college transcripts here somewhere.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4482098]Please provide evidence of her stupidity, and while you're at it, please provide evidence of Obungler's intellect.....[/QUOTE]

Who said I support Obama? I don't, I'm a registered independent who plans to vote for Romney this fall.

Palin is still a fool and an embarassment, and IMO, part of what kept McCain from winning in '08. Whether it's foreign policy or American history she's demonstrated repeatedly she doesn't have a clue.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Austin;4482112]Who said I support Obama? I don't, I'm a registered independent who plans to vote for Romney this fall.

Palin is still a fool and an embarassment, and IMO, part of what kept McCain from winning in '08. Whether it's foreign policy or American history she's demonstrated repeatedly she doesn't have a clue.[/QUOTE]

I agree, Palin is indefensible.