Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feds to Florida: halt non-citizen voter purge

[QUOTE=acepepe;4482598]Yep look at Philly and YOUR PEOPLE the New Black Panthers. Race has EVERYTHING to do with it.[/QUOTE]

We are talking about Florida.

[IMG]http://moonbattery.com/dead-vote-democrat.JPG[/IMG]

[QUOTE=cr726;4482560]2,700 and the majority were legal voters. You can't ignore the past, the DOJ is involved because of the states past actions against minority voters.[/QUOTE]

50% of Democrats are braindead already. Still believe in Hope and Change.
    Unemployment up.

On Saturday, Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention. The votes of these delegates will determine whether there are primary elections for their party nominations. With so much at state, Democrats have decided to implement Voter ID requirements:

[B]A PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE MASSMUTUAL CENTER[/B]

Keep reading [url]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...heir-delegates[/url]

:rotfl:

All Pro
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DLcsQ1fUxk[/URL]
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4483925]On Saturday, Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention. The votes of these delegates will determine whether there are primary elections for their party nominations. With so much at state, Democrats have decided to implement Voter ID requirements:

:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Ain't that a kick in the pants. Good find, Brother Frequent.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4483925]On Saturday, Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention. The votes of these delegates will determine whether there are primary elections for their party nominations. With so much at state, Democrats have decided to implement Voter ID requirements:

For once, the :rotfl: emoticon is 100% justified. Thats funny.

Wonder who the first liberal reporter to call the (D) party racist and sexist will be.....
    Last edited by Warfish; 06-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4482560]2,700 and the majority were legal voters. You can't ignore the past, the DOJ is involved because of the states past actions against minority voters.[/QUOTE]

Where does it say the "majority" were legal voters? It says "many." And it categorizes them as [B]potential [/B]non-citizen voters...it wasn't a done deal.

Holy **** lol!!!! Too funny...

[QUOTE=shakin318;4484089]Where does it say the "majority" were legal voters? It says "many." And it categorizes them as [B]potential [/B]non-citizen voters...it wasn't a done deal.[/QUOTE]

180,000 to 2700 to?

[QUOTE=cr726;4482694]We are talking about Florida.[/QUOTE]

Why, are the Demorat filthy tactics different state to state?

Hall Of Fame
    The founding fathers should have been forced to provide proof that they were born in the US before signing anything.

Obama!! NA!!!

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4485047]The founding fathers should have been forced to provide proof that they were born in the US before signing anything.

Obama!! NA!!!

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

Posts like this do not contribute anything to the forum, Brother Plumber. Your angry man act is wearing thin. No offense.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4485058]Posts like this do not contribute anything to the forum, Brother Plumber. Your angry man act is wearing thin. No offense.[/QUOTE]

Shall I post every post that you've ever put on here, Brother "Ernie"?

You have NEVER once posted ANYTHING of ANY substance here.

Not.

Once.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4485044]Why, are the Demorat filthy tactics different state to state?[/QUOTE]

It's not a one party problem.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4485089]Shall I post every post that you've ever put on here, Brother "Ernie"?

You have NEVER once posted ANYTHING of ANY substance here.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize that posting as a Godless drug and alcohol abusing contrarian is not "substance", right?

Not saying your are wrong....[I]just saying.[/I];)

;)

[QUOTE=cr726;4485101]It's not a one party problem.[/QUOTE]

You're right! That's why photo id is necessary!!! one vote one LEGAL(live) person. Got id for SSI, got id, For public housing, got id for food stamps, got id for free school lunches and WIC, Ain't got no id for votin cause it's discriminatory.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;4484126]180,000 to 2700 to?[/QUOTE]

Yes because sending 180k letters to ask people to prove they are legal and alive is such a bad thing to ask someone to do. If I ever got a letter like that from the state I would be happy that they are at least doing something that makes sense for a change.

[QUOTE=Trades;4485152]Yes because sending 180k letters to ask people to prove they are legal and alive is such a bad thing to ask someone to do.[B] If I ever got a letter like that from the state I would be happy that they are at least doing something that makes sense for a change.[/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously you're not a democrat.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4485173]Obviously you're not a democrat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I am a white, American citizen so I must not have anything to fear.