Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember this...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    No i dont since im not a broncos fan and dont watch their games. However, I do remember this impressive drive, where this QB made amazing plays :yes::yes: :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMK53CIgDtM[/url]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    People forget about Sanchez heroics. They just remember last year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=endgameeugenics;4481926]People forget about Sanchez heroics. They just remember last year.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Man, when he's good, he's really good.

Give him some protection this year and a stable of steady receivers and he's going to have a big year.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4481937]Yup.

Man, when he's good, he's really good.

[B]Give him some protection [/B]this year and a stable of steady receivers and he's going to have a big year.

_[/QUOTE]

+1 on Sanchez and Cro could use some also..:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4481791]Really, Jordy? Are you a secret Patriots fan, have an agenda or a hater with nothing but negative things to say? I don't care if you don't like me, Sanchez or Tebow or any of my others threads. You need to realize this is a public forum and you aren't the godfather....consider banning yourself for negativism...no one needs to hear it (negative vibe, energy, complaining etc). Take a vacation![/QUOTE]

A 50 page/1,000 post thread gets closed this morning where dozens of posters had spent days arguing about Tebow, hurling personal attacks at each other. 20 minutes later, you start a thread with a Tebow video asking Jets fans if they remember Tebow's game-winning drive against us last year. Who the **** here DOESN'T remember that? And it's already been mentioned and discussed hundreds of times in the dozens of other Tebow threads that have littered this board over the last 4 months. So basically, you're being a troll and starting up yet another Tebow thread with a rhetorical question as its title. If you want to talk agendas, try looking in the mirror.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4481964]A 50 page/1,000 post thread gets closed this morning where dozens of posters had spent days arguing about Tebow, hurling personal attacks at each other. 20 minutes later, you start a thread with a Tebow video asking Jets fans if they remember Tebow's game-winning drive against us last year. Who the **** here DOESN'T remember that? And it's already been mentioned and discussed hundreds of times in the dozens of other Tebow threads that have littered this board over the last 4 months. So basically, you're being a troll and starting up yet another Tebow thread with a rhetorical question as its title. If you want to talk agendas, try looking in the mirror.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying the mods suck?

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4481767][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR638W3tRc&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

Everyone blames Eric Smith for not tackling Tebow after chasing him for 26 yards.

Where are the other ten Jets?

Notice Cromartie in the endzone hanging around WR Decker.

He hears the crowd and sees Tebow coming at him, but instead of reacting and playing the ball carrier he decides to tangle up with Decker. Why?

Tebow can't throw past the LOS. Decker is irrelevant.

It's like, "Sheee-it, here comes that psycho-Jesus-muthr-fukr-Tebow. I ain't messin' wit him, better look busy for the cameras."

_
    Last edited by jetrider; 06-01-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4481968]So you're saying the mods suck?

_[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2011/09/13_gingrich.gif[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4481767][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR638W3tRc&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

As soon as Leonard missed the tackle on the goal line, I knew we were in trouble

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bgivs21;4481918]No i dont since im not a broncos fan and dont watch their games.[/QUOTE]

even when they play the jets? :confused:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4481968]So you're saying the mods suck?

_[/QUOTE]

No, homey, Jordina is saying she hates her new haircut, is really really pissed, and doesn't appreciate clowning around.

No more Tim Tebow threads without permission from the princess.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4482396]As soon as Leonard missed the tackle on the goal line, I knew we were in trouble[/QUOTE]

It was to be either a huge tackle or a huge whiff.

But that's how TT's magic works.

A series of unexplained events unfold before your eyes.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=endgameeugenics;4481883]I don't think so. No more pocket passing dink and dunk, No more Schotty play calling. That's not who Mark Sanchez is! Sanchez will be doing what he's good at this year, playing to his strengths and not weaknesses. Tebow will be a great punt protector though![/QUOTE]

this!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez is, and will be the NY Jets starting QB for a long time.

Meanwhile, it looks like the Jets have another job for TT:

[IMG]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/yankeejet22/holder.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4482618]Mark Sanchez is, and will be the NY Jets starting QB for a long time.

[IMG]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/yankeejet22/holder.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Faked FGs ... awesome.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4482624]Faked FGs ... awesome.[/QUOTE]

That should surprise everyone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4482626]That should surprise everyone.[/QUOTE]

Most holders are QBs. Surprise isn't the key as much as execution.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4482618]Mark Sanchez is, and will be the NY Jets starting QB for a long time.

[IMG]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/yankeejet22/holder.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Tebow does it all! Next stop demolition man on special teams!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4481837]Chaddy spent some time with Sanchez don't you think he should spend equal time with Tebow to make things fair?? Who would be better then your boy Chaddy to mentor both QB's???:P[/QUOTE]

Chad Pennington is a class act and needs to be a part of our coaching staff. Mentor for Sanchez and Tebow. Get it done Mike Tannenbaum!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, the two missed tackles at the beginning of the drive were absolutely brutal.

Eric Smith deserves a lot of the blame, and got all of the blame. But Leonhard missing the open field tackle on the goaline was almost as bad. Followed by # 50 missing the tackle on 2nd down and giving up an extra 15 yards.