Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember this...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;4482729]Wow, the two missed tackles at the beginning of the drive were absolutely brutal.

Eric Smith deserves a lot of the blame, and got all of the blame. But Leonhard missing the open field tackle on the goaline was almost as bad. [B]Followed by # 50 missing the tackle[/B] on 2nd down and giving up an extra 15 yards.[/QUOTE]

Can't be. That's Garrett McIntyre. One of Rex' mancrushes. :eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4482626]That should surprise everyone.[/QUOTE]

You know teams are going to be pissed when they get punked by Tebow on a fake fg or punt.

What will be worse for opposing teams

Watching tebow convert a fourth down or watching Rex and tony laughing it up on the sideline afterwards.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4482660]Chad Pennington is a class act and needs to be a part of our coaching staff. Mentor for Sanchez and Tebow. Get it done Mike Tannenbaum!!![/QUOTE]

Problem is multi-millionnaire ex-QBs aren't hurting for those low paying full-time jobs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;4482742]You know teams are going to be pissed when they get punked by Tebow on a fake fg or punt.

Watching tebow convert a fourth down or watching Rex and tony laughing it up on the sideline afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Rex has been caught laughing too much only to look like a horses a$$ when the clock ran out.

I'd rather he just be Kool if Tebow does well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bgivs21;4481918]No i dont since im not a broncos fan and dont watch their games. However, I do remember this impressive drive, where this QB made amazing plays :yes::yes: :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMK53CIgDtM[/url][/QUOTE]

This drive against us by Tebow changed our season. We win that game...

He was unstoppable...against our defense that is supposed to be top rated in the league and did it with the game on the line in the clutch. He's a leader and we need to embrace him on our team.

Sanchez has shown at times he can put together great dives as he did here vs. the Texans. Give the kid time and he can produce. Unfortunately all signs point to no Braylon Edwards comeback...big mistake if he is healthy!
    Last edited by Shark99; 06-03-2012 at 06:04 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4481773]You should be banned for starting this crap again.[/QUOTE]
    I thought he already got banned for his other nonsense involving the India people and similar ignorant stuff

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4481767][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR638W3tRc&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

Okay, sorry if asked already but at the 1:57 mark of that video, Revis misses a Tebow tackle. Is it
    a) because Revis didn't want the drama of touching the QB
    b) Revis was afraid of Tebow
    c) Tebow is that good, and Revis just missed

That play put them at 2 and 1, which is a GREAT place to be. It's funny, but there are a lot of little plays in that drive that had big repercussions.
    Leonard's tackle of Eddie George in the first play would have nearly sealed the game for us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaveInNNJ;4483072]Okay, sorry if asked already but at the 1:57 mark of that video, Revis misses a Tebow tackle. Is it
    a) because Revis didn't want the drama of touching the QB
    b) Revis was afraid of Tebow
    c) Tebow is that good, and Revis just missed

That play put them at 2 and 1, which is a GREAT place to be. It's funny, but there are a lot of little plays in that drive that had big repercussions.
    Leonard's tackle of Eddie George in the first play would have nearly sealed the game for us.[/QUOTE]

Eddie Royal.

What you described is the supernatural paranormal activity of Tebow.

Even TT is perplexed by the carnage.

He works for us now.

We'll see if his magic can overcome the dense cloud of negativity that is the Jets fanbase.

_
    Last edited by jetrider; 06-03-2012 at 12:31 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;4482742]You know teams are going to be pissed when they get punked by Tebow on a fake fg or punt.

Watching tebow convert a fourth down or watching Rex and tony laughing it up on the sideline afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Exactly how will they be punked when they will be waiting for it to happen every time?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4483111]Exactly how will they be punked when they will be waiting for it to happen every time?[/QUOTE]

Magic.

Everyone anticipated those comebacks last season but were defenseless when they happened.

You should know all about it being from voodoo country yourself.

Or is that why you're so concerned?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4483111]Exactly how will they be punked when they will be waiting for it to happen every time?[/QUOTE]

I won't spoil it for you, just wait for it

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forget how this game ended. But I know that Mark Sanchez is celebrated for all his spectacular comebacks on JI. So surely with 58 seconds on the board he led the Jets to victory. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;4483158]I forget how this game ended. But I know that Mark Sanchez is celebrated for all his spectacular comebacks on JI. So surely with 58 seconds on the board he led the Jets to victory. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Because everyone knows a QB who can't lead his team back EVERY chance he gets isn't worth keeping, right?

Man, don't know what the Pats are gonna do with that Brady guy after the last two super bowls . . .:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;4483158]I forget how this game ended. But I know that Mark Sanchez is celebrated for all his spectacular comebacks on JI. So surely with 58 seconds on the board he led the Jets to victory. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    Oh. That's right. This was one of those anomalies where he threw 3 incompletions and was sacked on the final drive instead of leading a comeback. There was that pick 6 early that let Denver back into the game as well, but that wasn't Sanchez's fault.

My bad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bee7a6/GameDay-Jets-vs-Lions-highlights[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;4483168]Oh. That's right. This was one of those anomalies where he threw 3 incompletions and was sacked on the final drive instead of leading a comeback. There was that pick 6 early that let Denver back into the game as well, but that wasn't Sanchez's fault.

My bad.[/QUOTE]

Typical spin.

Sanchez got helmet-drilled in the back and almost done for the game.

If that was Schaub, Stafford, Cutler, Pennington, or Brady he would've been air-lifted to Univ. of Colorado Hospital.

The final drive, he got sacked on 3rd & 10 and converted the 4th & 19 to Turner.

Then he connected to McKnight for another 13 yards.

Then the failed 44-yard hail Mary to Burress was it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Woody56;4483170][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bee7a6/GameDay-Jets-vs-Lions-highlights[/url][/QUOTE]
    That video won't play. I guess it's being overloaded by Sanchez lovers at the moment.:)

Speaking of Brady: Remember this [URL="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011111313/2011/REG10/patriots@jets?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap"]game[/URL]? Where Sanchez gave Tom Brady 1:29 on the clock before halftime? Brady scored leading Rex to call Sanchez's timeout the "stupidest play in NFL history"? It's also another game where Sanchez threw a pick 6.

My point is, no one watching the Denver game gave a flying flip that Sanchez had a minute left on the clock. No one will until he has more comebacks than flops and maybe a Super Bowl game or two under his belt.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4482966]This drive against us by Tebow changed our season. We win that game...

He was unstoppable...against our defense that is supposed to be top rated in the league and did it with the game on the line in the clutch. He's a leader and we need to embrace him on our team.

Sanchez has shown at times he can put together great dives as he did here vs. the Texans. Give the kid time and he can produce. Unfortunately all signs point to no Braylon Edwards comeback...big mistake if he is healthy![/QUOTE]

Tebow was great on that drive, but this clutch leader bull**** did not pan out well with the playoffs on the line...

Bronco's were 8-5 and needing 1 win to get in the playoffs and Tebow "lead" the Bronco's to 3 straight defeats to end the season......

I TD....4 INT.....5 fumbles ....13 PPG....145 yards passing avg and 41% comp rate for those 3 games with a 20.6 and 37.9 rating in 2 of those games against the mighty Bills and KC .... .....Not very clutch performances or leadership shown there with the playoffs on the line.....

Sanchez took a well deserved beating for his peformance with the same 8-5 record losing the last 3 games......However if possible, and it was Tebow was worse......
    Last edited by jetsmetsrangers; 06-03-2012 at 05:06 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4483178]Typical spin.

Sanchez got helmet-drilled in the back and almost done for the game.

If that was Schaub, Stafford, Cutler, Pennington, or Brady he would've been air-lifted to Univ. of Colorado Hospital.

The final drive, he got sacked on 3rd & 10 and converted the 4th & 19 to Turner.

Then he connected to McKnight for another 13 yards.

Then the failed 44-yard hail Mary to Burress was it.[/QUOTE]
    +1

Getting rid of the ball and chain offense in the off season, and proceeding with a blue collar common sense approach will surely help Sanchez in 2012

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tackling on that drive is absolutely horrid. Erik Smith got way too much of the blame...