Thread: Has anyone Slept with a Celeb?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Scott Dierking;4485694]I gave a massage to John Travolta[/QUOTE]

lol

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4485693]I smelled Gina Gershon in the supermarket one day. She smelled like French toast.[/QUOTE]

She was on my plane to Madrid.

She smelled like churros con chocolate.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Mrs. Potatohead

[QUOTE=JStokes;4485667]Carol Alt signed my leg cast in High School. Was pretty close to my schwanz.

_[/QUOTE]

She served me a Fribble when she was a waitress at the Friendlys in Mineola

All Pro
    I wanted to do Barbie Benton at one time. Never happened though, scheduling conflicts and such.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485729]She served me a Fribble when she was a waitress at the Friendlys in Mineola[/QUOTE]

Hahahaaa--what a dick. Hildebrandt's was proly like 4 blocks away.

:D

[SIZE="1"]All my sisters worked at that Friendlys.[/SIZE]
    _

Jets Insider VIP
    I went to high school with Meg Ryan. She was a senior and went by Peggy Hyra back then.

One day while walking down the hallway, we had one of those moments where our eyes met. Except I was "stokesian" in height as a freshman and instead of eye to eye, we met eye to nipple.

When I got home another sock mysteriously disappeared in the laundry. :D

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4485665]Do you mean Big Paul castellano . Im sure your gross misspelling of his name would sanction a hit. Plus his mistress was his maid up there on todt hill. Someone playing a maid that had sex with a man who had a penile implant to keep his penis erect all the time because of his flaccid problem hardly constitutes a celebrity. I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I said it was very sad. I actually once went on two dates with a girl who was on the cover of Vogue and Cosmo Mag, she was a really big model in her day, tons of covers. But I said slept with. Making out with her twice before getting brushed off cuase my wallet aint thick enough dont count. But still even two dates with a supermodel felt good as every lady and man knew I must of had a big shlong and a big wallet to get a super model. Apparantly I did not have a big enough wallet hence she never saw my shlong.

I did used to date John Gotti's niece for almost two years. Apparently in several sections of Brooklyn that is considered a celeb. I once got invited by an Italian guy I worked with to Pastels and Turquise and some other Mob type clubs in Brooklyn, dope told friends I was connected. Parked car on sidewalk etc. I accidentally step on a mobsters foot and he apologized to me for his foot being in the way. Went to Vegas diner for Gravy Fries after clubs and was treated like a minor celeb. Shortly afterwards I was able to break up with her somehow without being killed, But I am not counting sitting with John G Jr. at a Wedding at his future relative as a celeb. Maybe infamous. Other than some comps at restaurants, cheap body work, free drinks at strip clubs dating John Gottis niece is not that big a deal.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485743]I said it was very sad. I actually once went on two dates with a girl who was on the cover of Vogue and Cosmo Mag, she was a really big model in her day, tons of covers. But I said slept with. Making out with her twice before getting brushed off cuase my wallet aint thick enough dont count. But still even two dates with a supermodel felt good as every lady and man knew I must of had a big shlong and a big wallet to get a super model. Apparantly I did not have a big enough wallet hence she never saw my shlong.

I did used to date John Gotti's niece for almost two years. Apparently in several sections of Brooklyn that is considered a celeb. I once got invited by an Italian guy I worked with to Pastels and Turquise and some other Mob type clubs in Brooklyn, dope told friends I was connected. Parked car on sidewalk etc. I accidentally step on a mobsters foot and he apologized to me for his foot being in the way. Went to Vegas diner for Gravy Fries after clubs and was treated like a minor celeb. Shortly afterwards I was able to break up with her somehow without being killed, But I am not counting sitting with John G Jr. at a Wedding at his future relative as a celeb. Maybe infamous. Other than some comps at restaurants, cheap body work, free drinks at strip clubs dating John Gottis niece is not that big a deal.[/QUOTE]

I dated the daughter of the Underboss of the Genovese "Window Replacement " Family for a little while back in 2006. My friends thought I was crazy.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Every nite :)

I'll PM the link to our RedTube stream....

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4485736]

Except I was "stokesian" in height as a freshman and instead of eye to eye, we met eye to nipple.

[/QUOTE]

Don't knock it.

It's pretty convenient.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Gary Moore. Recently.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485743]I said it was very sad. I actually once went on two dates with a girl who was on the cover of Vogue and Cosmo Mag, she was a really big model in her day, tons of covers. But I said slept with. Making out with her twice before getting brushed off cuase my wallet aint thick enough dont count. But still even two dates with a supermodel felt good as every lady and man knew I must of had a big shlong and a big wallet to get a super model. Apparantly I did not have a big enough wallet hence she never saw my shlong.

I did used to date John Gotti's niece for almost two years. Apparently in several sections of Brooklyn that is considered a celeb. I once got invited by an Italian guy I worked with to Pastels and Turquise and some other Mob type clubs in Brooklyn, dope told friends I was connected. Parked car on sidewalk etc. I accidentally step on a mobsters foot and he apologized to me for his foot being in the way. Went to Vegas diner for Gravy Fries after clubs and was treated like a minor celeb. Shortly afterwards I was able to break up with her somehow without being killed, But I am not counting sitting with John G Jr. at a Wedding at his future relative as a celeb. Maybe infamous. Other than some comps at restaurants, cheap body work, free drinks at strip clubs dating John Gottis niece is not that big a deal.[/QUOTE]

I grew up on Carroll street 3rd ave Brooklyn. Big time persico Colombo stronghold. Im waiting for mob wives three where I might finally get to start pointing at the screen.

I already dated one of their sisters as well on Staten island. No way she makes an appearance though. We both lived on Gower street man by the name of doggs was the uncle. She was sexy but nuts. I almost married her. Her father was found on the block in the trunk of his car in pieces. Hard choice for comforting words and a flower arrangement when that happens. I went with daises.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 06-06-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4485761]

She was sexy but nuts. I almost married her.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a theme.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4485763]Sounds like a theme.

_[/QUOTE]

Im putting that on my tombstone.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4485761]I grew up on Carroll street 3rd ave Brooklyn. Big time persico Colombo stronghold. Im waiting for mob wives three where I might finally get to start pointing at the screen.

I already dated one of their sisters as well on Staten island. No way she makes an appearance though. We both lived on Gower street man by the name of doggs was the uncle. She was sexy but nuts. I almost married her. Her father was found on the block in the trunk of his car in pieces. Hard choice for comforting words and a flower arrangement when that happens. I went with daises.[/QUOTE]

I almost married the mob girl too. She gave me it for my birthday one year what every man asks for and rarely rarely every gets. You know what I am talking about. She even threw it up in my face when we broke up, I cant believe I let you #### in my ### and then you break up with me. You were only man ever to #### in my ### you SOB and since I long ago gave up my viginity I got nothing left to give my future husband that is just between me and him as your already ####ed me in my ###. I swear to God it was like an X rated version of Real Housewives and Mob Wifes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485772]I almost married the mob girl too. She gave me it for my birthday one year what every man asks for and rarely rarely every gets. You know what I am talking about. She even threw it up in my face when we broke up, I cant believe I let you #### in my ### and then you break up with me. You were only man ever to #### in my ### you SOB and since I long ago gave up my viginity I got nothing left to give my future husband that is just between me and him as your already ####ed me in my ###. I swear to God it was like an X rated version of Real Housewives and Mob Wifes.[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that because they all do. As thats what I grew up with thats all I dated.

Years later I now am convinced they told every guy they dated the same thing about doing the same thing., in fact I was not the ass master I had previously thought. I will say its a huge bonus for marriage if all goes well.

All Pro
    TRaci Lords. ***** was wild. Loves the cawk.:yes:

I banged a chick who was banging Shooter McGavin (whoever that actor is).

Once it all sank in I felt as if I had finally arrived.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4485789]I banged a chick who was banging Shooter McGavin (whoever that actor is).

Once it all sank in I felt as if I had finally arrived.[/QUOTE]

I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!

_