Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone Slept with a Celeb?

Bewildered Beast
    I had a rock star chauffeur gig (very part time) and I drove Ice T and his entourage around, CoCo was wearing chiffon-crepe paper nothing. A cop sees them arguing as they got out to go to a new club; tells me that he is pulling my stretch because I'm blocking traffic. While he is yelling into his phone about Ice T's stretch about to be towed (Ice T wrote Cop Killer as we all know), I pull out my cop buddy's card. This floored the copper; I was only glad because it meant I would get paid (and tipped, right?) so he screamed at me to leave....anyway, Ice saw none of this, continued to act all hard, left the homeys and asked me to drive him back to his hotel "but take your time, cuz"; which was code for I want to bang CoCo in the LiMo. As these two got it on were were passing the Metreon, light up reall bright. All of a sudden tons of guys in passing cars were hooting and hollering BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE THEM. LOL

I drove around that block 10 times. MF didn't tip nothing.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4485789]I banged a chick who was banging Shooter McGavin (whoever that actor is).

Once it all sank in I felt as if I had finally arrived.[/QUOTE]

Someone should start an Eskimo brothers thread. For me, it's Ethan Hawke.

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4485797]Someone should start an Eskimo brothers thread. For me, it's Ethan Hawke.[/QUOTE]

How about we do most dangerous girl you ever did? I once did a girl who right afterwards said I normally dont screw guys not in the gang. I go what does that mean, she goes you know the gang I belong to the Pagans Motorcycle gang. What does that exactly mean, well it means they will kill you if they find out. Apparantly I need to ask more questions first. Anyone sleep with a dangerous girl, like Brothers wife, teacher, Boss, Mafia girl.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485801]How about we do most dangerous girl you ever did? I once did a girl who right afterwards said I normally dont screw guys not in the gang. I go what does that mean, she goes you know the gang I belong to the Pagans Motorcycle gang. What does that exactly mean, well it means they will kill you if they find out. Apparantly I need to ask more questions first. Anyone sleep with a dangerous girl, like Brothers wife, teacher, Boss, Mafia girl.[/QUOTE]

No lie I slept with the pastors granddaughter at a Christian halfway house I got paroled to in Sarasota Florida. F it harvest house is the name. Jim the pastor wanted my head. I will forever be a hero to those nutty loveable dangerous nutjobs. Infamy. When I was transferred out for unlike Christian brother behavior. I felt like William ****ing Wallace.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4485801]How about we do most dangerous girl you ever did? I once did a girl who right afterwards said I normally dont screw guys not in the gang. I go what does that mean, she goes you know the gang I belong to the Pagans Motorcycle gang. What does that exactly mean, well it means they will kill you if they find out. Apparantly I need to ask more questions first. Anyone sleep with a dangerous girl, like Brothers wife, teacher, Boss, Mafia girl.[/QUOTE]

A girl I met at the Roslyn Duck Pond told me she was a witch during proceedings; which stopped said proceedings.

I may have well been duped, as I was off my game. :mad:

Jets Insider VIP

I think you're laying on the BS pretty thick in this thread.
    Start thread only so you could mention mob girls and cover models? :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4485867]A girl I met at the Roslyn Duck Pond told me she was a witch during proceedings[/QUOTE]

The Gerry Park banshee.

Many a dewey eyed lust-boy dragged feet first into the pond in the twilight.

The ducks are bugged eyed and skittish til this day.

Lucky your radar kicked in.

-

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4485795]I had a rock star chauffeur gig (very part time) and I drove Ice T and his entourage around, CoCo was wearing chiffon-crepe paper nothing. A cop sees them arguing as they got out to go to a new club; tells me that he is pulling my stretch because I'm blocking traffic. While he is yelling into his phone about Ice T's stretch about to be towed (Ice T wrote Cop Killer as we all know), I pull out my cop buddy's card. This floored the copper; I was only glad because it meant I would get paid (and tipped, right?) so he screamed at me to leave....anyway, Ice saw none of this, continued to act all hard, left the homeys and asked me to drive him back to his hotel "but take your time, cuz"; which was code for I want to bang CoCo in the LiMo. As these two got it on were were passing the Metreon, light up reall bright. All of a sudden tons of guys in passing cars were hooting and hollering BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE THEM. LOL

I drove around that block 10 times. MF didn't tip nothing.[/QUOTE]

I got a dollar tip from Jay Z back in the day delivering flowers. I was 19 at the time and it was like a $250 arrangement. Loaded with top of the line stuff. I was shocked when he opened the door and was expecting like a $50.00 tip. I should have thrown the dollar on his doorstep, but I was a starving kid at the time and used the dollar to buy a 3 muskateers bar. What a dickhead.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4485874]I think you're laying on the BS pretty thick in this thread.
    Start thread only so you could mention mob girls and cover models? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    Don't you know any Mall Girls or Crueller Models? Shirley you have banged several. :D

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DJe3vpipo5g/SOoZMSaXJ_I/AAAAAAAABMo/Rxn1FZc8blI/s400/fat.bmp[/IMG]

All League
    This thread is like Letterman's "brush with greatness" skit.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;4485879]The Gerry Park banshee.

Many a dewey eyed lust-boy dragged feet first into the pond in the twilight.

The ducks are bugged eyed and skittish til this day.

Lucky your radar kicked in.

-[/QUOTE]
    LMAO wut

There's you, and then the rest of us. lol

Maybe, but she's a friend of the program.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4485794]I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!

_[/QUOTE]

You eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;4485882]This thread is like Letterman's "brush with greatness" skit.[/QUOTE]

Or more like the annual gathering of people over 45 wishing they were in their 30's and their balls didn't hang in the toilet.

Old people.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

i once dated a girl who years later turned out to be a model.

and by "once dated" i literally mean just that -- we went on A date.

second semester of my freshman year in college, take this girl to my frat formal, after the 10th time i had offered to get her a drink (whilst getting myself one or two at a time), she turns and says, "You DO know that I DON'T drink, right?"

that basically ruined my evening, as I had (have?) no game to speak of, other than using libations to lower inhibitions with teh hopes of culminating in Le Sexy Time [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0090.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Does a Ginger Lynn blow-up doll count?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4485922]i once dated a girl who years later turned out to be a model.

[/QUOTE]

When I was younger, a buddy of mine was dating " a model". (80's)

THis chick had it all, money, mag covers..unbelievable Manhattan apt.

Thing was, when it all came down to brass tacks...she was just a too skinny bone-bag from Iowa who just happened to photograph right.

On the street, you wouldnt give her a second look.

It didnt last..but I never forgot how empty the whole "model" thing was...and the lifestyle didnt impress me at all.

:dunno:

-

[QUOTE=Peebag;4486031]Does a Ginger Lynn blow-up doll count?[/QUOTE]

I regularly bang my Chad Pennington blow up doll :hump: ....Ginger Lynn is likely better in bed. :)

Not me, but my buddy's ex-gf got banged out by Kenny Lofton. I think he dropped it in the back door too

Jets Insider VIP
    I won't kiss and tell but...

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KRxDqrKxxx8/T5OXq_-21nI/AAAAAAAAEuY/SBWKt00aL-8/s400/Alyssa+Milano+(4).jpg[/IMG]

:yes:

Actually, we didn't even kiss...but does holding hands at 8 yrs old count?
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-07-2012 at 12:40 AM.