Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Significant others JI privledges...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Significant others JI privledges...

So, whilst scanning the board one day I made an attempt to explain some message board/JI lingo to my girlfriend. As you can imagine, it ended with a usual and ironic roll of the eyes.

Later the night we were reading before bed and I made my usual move. She came back at me with, "stop troling!". I almost trlolololed off the mattress. What made it worse is she is a Pats fan.

It brings me to the point to ask, what do the Mrs say about that? And how much do you show them? There are many hours spent on here, what is there take? My girlfriend loves the "FunnyPics Thread" most if all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4486071]

Later the night we were reading before bed and I made my usual move. She came back at me with, "stop troling!".
    [/QUOTE]

Um.... ermm....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4486071]Later the night we were reading before bed and I made my usual move. She came back at me with, "stop troling!". I almost trlolololed off the mattress. What made it worse is she is a Pats fan.[/QUOTE]

Do you have kids? How are they split? Like, my wife is jewish, I'm not. My wife is a vegetarian, I'm not. We agreed before the kids were born we would not impose our identities on them. We have two kids. They are both jewish. They are both vegetarians. Tradoff is wifey takes it up the down staircase. At like 2 a.m. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4486082]Do you have kids? How are they split? Like, my wife is jewish, I'm not. My wife is a vegetarian, I'm not. We agreed before the kids were born we would not impose our identities on them. We have two kids. They are both jewish. They are both vegetarians. Tradoff is wifey takes it up the down staircase. At like 2 a.m. :yes:[/QUOTE]

LOLz!!!

So the wife was basically like, "Listen, you can f*** me in the a** every night at 2AM but I will NEVER allow our children to eat a hamburger" ?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4486082]Do you have kids? How are they split? Like, my wife is jewish, I'm not. My wife is a vegetarian, I'm not. We agreed before the kids were born we would not impose our identities on them. We have two kids. They are both jewish. They are both vegetarians. Tradoff is wifey takes it up the down staircase. At like 2 a.m. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I almost just sharted my shorts after reading this....That is just TOO FUNNY...LOL:yes:

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife mysteriously vanishes whenever the phrase "JetsInsider" is mentioned around the house. If I include the bonus term "Political board"; snot shoots from her nose as she scream "F***ing NeoCon ********* ********s!"

Your wife is a Pats fan?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioning JI to your significant other is a bannable offense.

Enjoy your vacation.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't dare inform my wife of my life on this place. Ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4486071]So, whilst scanning the board one day I made an attempt to explain some message board/JI lingo to my girlfriend. As you can imagine, it ended with a usual and ironic roll of the eyes.

Later the night we were reading before bed and I made my usual move. She came back at me with, "stop troling!". I almost trlolololed off the mattress. What made it worse is she is a Pats fan.

It brings me to the point to ask, what do the Mrs say about that? And how much do you show them? There are many hours spent on here, what is there take? My girlfriend loves the "FunnyPics Thread" most if all.[/QUOTE]

Don't show them.

There is no trade-off. Your wife runs things and doesn't want to have anymore children.

You have been fooled.

;)

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4486129]I don't dare inform my wife of my life on this place. Ever.[/QUOTE]

:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4486129]I don't dare inform my wife of my life on this place. Ever.[/QUOTE]

There have been so many times that I've lied in bed and thought about something incredibly stupid that was said or posted here that I would try to stifle the laughter but it would be impossible.

I would almost have to leave the room to compose myself first before even attempting to explain it to the wife :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

:rotfl:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife knows how much time I spend here and thinks its laughable. If I give her sh1t for how much time she wastes reading celebrity gossip sites, she'll come right back at me with "Whatever nerd, at least I'm not in the Hall of Fame on <insert site>." :O

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wife takes it up the choco taco.

Kids come along anyway.

There's a story there.

Possibly.

About a stork.

Maybe some pickles.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to hear SouthSide's whacky/crazy/funny stories!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first rule of Fight Club.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Best post of the week.:yes:

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4486151]There have been so many times that I've lied in bed[/QUOTE]

You should be more honest.

Or, you should have laid in bed instead.

Either way.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is the correct answer.

/thread

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since your wife is a Pats' fan, it's probably safe to assume this is your haircut:

[img]http://theawesomeboston.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Tom-Brady-Faux-Hawk.jpg[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

No kids, but plenty of differences and we've said to let them choose in the future.

And this is the tradeoff I was was looking for in this thread. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4486262]Best post of the week.:yes:

You should be more honest.

Or, you should have [B]laid [/B]in bed instead.

Either way.[/QUOTE]

Or even [B]LAIN [/B]if you are going to the effort of correcting him.

Stokes will likely opine on this [I]shortly[/I] ;)