Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Significant others JI privledges...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dustykeller;4486278]Since your wife is a Pats' fan, it's probably safe to assume this is your haircut:

[IMG]http://theawesomeboston.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Tom-Brady-Faux-Hawk.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    Nothing says "takes it up the butt" like a gallon of ANAL-EZE in the hair.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4486300]Or even [B]LAIN [/B]if you are going to the effort of correcting him.

Stokes will likely opine on this [I]shortly[/I] ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't appreciate your having lied about having lain whilst getting laid mate. That kind of lie can truly get one layed out to the point where all they can do is lie down till they recover.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4486108]My wife mysteriously vanishes whenever the phrase "JetsInsider" is mentioned around the house. If I include the bonus term "Political board"; snot shoots from her nose as she scream "F***ing NeoCon ********* ********s!"

Your wife is a Pats fan?[/QUOTE]

Not married, not suckered in like paulie yet! But yes, first Jets game together was playoff win in foxboro and first Yanks/sox games was the 100th year game. She knows how to pick em.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4486082]Do you have kids? How are they split? Like, my wife is jewish, I'm not. My wife is a vegetarian, I'm not. We agreed before the kids were born we would not impose our identities on them. We have two kids. They are both jewish. They are both vegetarians. Tradoff is wifey takes it up the down staircase. At like 2 a.m. :yes:[/QUOTE]

So everyone wins but your kids, who get stuck with a soy dog and ridicule from the other kids at cook outs. Small price to pay for late night butt sexx though. 20 years from now, you'll all share a laugh as a family, perhaps.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4486306]Nothing says "takes it up the butt" like a gallon of ANAL-EZE in the hair.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4486309]I don't appreciate your having lied about having lain whilst getting laid mate. That kind of lie can truly get one layed out to the point where all they can do is lie down till they recover.[/QUOTE]

Bingo! We have a bingo here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I was larfing hysterically at one of Cross's gems and I showed my wife a picture "See this is the guy who's short, and he also went to Syracuse, so Crossfire -who's awesome....he dominates the interwebz, but anyway....so Crossfire made a picture of Stokes fighting bulls in Spain....what? Oh, he went on vacation to Spain....how do I know? He told us....anyway, so he's short, he went to Syracuse and he's fighting little bulls...Isn't that hysterical?

(Lady Crash stares at me with utter disgust).

Last time I'm trying to do that.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4486311]Not married, not suckered in like paulie yet! But yes, first Jets game together was playoff win in foxboro and first Yanks/sox games was the 100th year game. She knows how to pick em.[/QUOTE]
    Wow, sounds like a keeper. :D:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    One time last Fall my wife accidentally hit the JI bookmark and saw that I was banned (one of the many times last season).

She got a big kick out of it.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4486533]One time last Fall my wife accidentally hit the JI bookmark and saw that I was banned (one of the many times last season).

She got a big kick out of it.[/QUOTE]
    LOL

link?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4486522]I was larfing hysterically at one of Cross's gems and I showed my wife a picture "See this is the guy who's short, and he also went to Syracuse, so Crossfire -who's awesome....he dominates the interwebz, but anyway....so Crossfire made a picture of Stokes fighting bulls in Spain....what? Oh, he went on vacation to Spain....how do I know? He told us....anyway, so he's short, he went to Syracuse and he's fighting little bulls...Isn't that hysterical?

Last time I'm trying to do that.[/QUOTE]

LOL!
    I tried that once with my husband--never again. He looked at me askance and asked "how do you know those things about the posters and why would you want to?" :D

(Mr. LSL is a huge Jets fan from Namath days so he does read the Pfail and other Jets sites for ... wait for it ... football news. :P Occasionally he'll see a Funny Pic or cute Asian photo on my screen, but I don't think he ventures into the hampur or the poli forum.)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4486522]I was larfing hysterically at one of Cross's gems and I showed my wife a picture "See this is the guy who's short, and he also went to Syracuse, so Crossfire -who's awesome....he dominates the interwebz, but anyway....so Crossfire made a picture of Stokes fighting bulls in Spain....what? Oh, he went on vacation to Spain....how do I know? He told us....anyway, so he's short, he went to Syracuse and he's fighting little bulls...Isn't that hysterical?

You mean like this? (relevant)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/72Ef7.png[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4486082] [B]We agreed before the kids were born we would not impose our identities on them.[/B] We have two kids. [B]They are both jewish.[/B] They are both vegetarians. Tradoff is wifey takes it up the down staircase. At like 2 a.m. :yes:[/QUOTE]

who saw that coming?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    my wife knows you're all idiots because you associate with me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell my wife about stuff that makes me literally LOL here.

It usually doesn't receive the same reaction from her.

Maybe it's my delivery?

:dunno:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4486767]I tell my wife about stuff that makes me literally LOL here.

It usually doesn't receive the same reaction from her.

Maybe it's my delivery?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

You need to simulate the emoticons

[IMG]http://www.parttimeincome.com/wp-content/gallery/support/dunno.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af133/VonniMediaMogul/MileyCyrusTongueOut.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4486648]You mean like this? (relevant)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/72Ef7.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Yup, that's it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4486781]You need to simulate the emoticons

[IMG]http://www.parttimeincome.com/wp-content/gallery/support/dunno.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af133/VonniMediaMogul/MileyCyrusTongueOut.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Good advice, thanks!:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

_