Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Married Guy Hits on Model on Plane; She Tweets Everything To Her 13,000 Followers

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4486957]Can't trust 'em

Never even heard of this broad before, maybe Alkotraz had slept with her once ;)

Tip for modern adulterers: If youíre planning to cheat on your wife of 10 years by awkwardly hitting on the model seated next to you on your flight out of Los Angeles, make sure she isnít live-tweeting the entire miserable experience to her 13,000 followers;

[url]http://ohno-polio.tumblr.com/post/24599718126[/url][/QUOTE]

Thank god I was making a complete fool of myself at Neptune Beach, Bordy Barn, Ryan Mcfaddens, Bell Blvd, JPODs, Gantrys, Dublin Pub, Malibu, OBI back when there were no Smartphones, Digital Cameras or Internet. What were people going to take a snapshot with their Kodak Camera, develop picture, copy on xerox machine and fax it around. Really. Without video or sound meaningless.

I feel bad for people from 15 through 32 today who are young and single, every stupid moment they do will be on video on the net for all time. 30 years from now finding new CEOs, Senators, Presidents who dont have stupid shots of them getting tattos, doing the dougie, smoking bongs, crazy utube videos will be tough.

This guy was just a young stupid married guy flirting with a model on a plane yet he is ruined for this. Wait till he job hunts and the employer enters his name into google.

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4487135]Thank god I was making a complete fool of myself at Neptune Beach, Bordy Barn, Ryan Mcfaddens, Bell Blvd, JPODs, Gantrys, Dublin Pub, Malibu, OBI back when there were no Smartphones, Digital Cameras or Internet. What were people going to take a snapshot with their Kodak Camera, develop picture, copy on xerox machine and fax it around. Really. Without video or sound meaningless.

[b]I feel bad for people from 15 through 32 today who are young and single, every stupid moment they do will be on video on the net for all time. 30 years from now finding new CEOs, Senators, Presidents who dont have stupid shots of them getting tattos, doing the dougie, smoking bongs, crazy utube videos will be tough. [/b]

This guy was just a young stupid married guy flirting with a model on a plane yet he is ruined for this. Wait till he job hunts and the employer enters his name into google.[/QUOTE]

Amen.....every time that I think....Im 39 and married, WTF... Im going to look at this part and be thankful :)

Although this douche is an actor, so it may help his career.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4486994]I posted the link :rolleyes:
    Do you want me to read it for you too?

Is there some sort of 'new rule' where I have to post the URL AND the whole frickin' article?

Ghey.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI - many of us who visit JI from work do not have access to all sites. Social networking sites such as twitter, facebook and blogs are blocked at my place of employment. The link you posted is blocked too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4487135] Gantrys...[/QUOTE]
    :eek:

funnels?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=petejet;4487171]Just an FYI - many of us who visit JI from work do not have access to all sites. Social networking sites such as twitter, facebook and blogs are blocked at my place of employment. The link you posted is blocked too.[/QUOTE]

Well what the **** do you want me to do - I posted this from home.
    Yeah, it's blocked for me at work too - so is YouTube.

But I don't go around asking people to not post them or complain about them - or ask them to give me a description of what is happening in the video.

What a bunch of ungrateful ****s everyone is. Then go look it up on your ****ing smartphone if it interests everyone so much. If not then look it up later, I don't give a ****.

I post more photos and URLs in this place than anyone else here.

Ingrates.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4487187]Well what the **** do you want me to do - I posted this from home.

But I don't go around asking people to not post them or complain about them - or ask them to give me a description of what is happening in the video.

What a bunch of ungrateful ****s everyone is. Then go look it up on your ****ing smartphone if it interests everyone so much. If not then look it up later, I don't give a ****.

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

lol

[IMG]http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-why-so-cereal.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4487187]Well what the **** do you want me to do - I posted this from home.

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

This would be a good time for that Falling Down picture.

Is today the day? :D

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4487085][B]Those pregger women do have big boobies....how could you not[/B]?[/QUOTE]

[I][B]FISH [SIZE="7"]HOOKED![/SIZE][/B][/I]:mad: :mad:

:canned laughter:

<fade to Friendly's commercial>

All League

[B]I post more photos and URLs in this place than anyone else here[/B].

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

No time to rest on your laurels.

Complacency breeds contempt.

Idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

A watched pot never boils.

Hall Of Fame
    Best tweet:

Who opens the shade on a redeye flight?

Brian does. ****ing Brian.

:rofl:

Was the guy John Edwards?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

would you quit yer bellyachin and just post the article? Sheesh.

(Runs for Cover).

All Pro

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

ARe you outraged?

Hall Of Fame
    Hey Hook, am sitting outside by the pool enjoying a frosty beverage and the video is blocked on my work blackberry.

Anything you can do to make it more convenient for me to view it?

I don't want to have to go inside to my computer.

TIA.

_

this is sooooo fake.

Jets Insider VIP

LOL!!!

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jetswin;4487191]lol

[IMG]http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-why-so-cereal.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/Lol.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    If this is legit, he may be a loser but she is a miserable and nasty person.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4487778][IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/Lol.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/blueheronz/about_schmidt.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro

Ingrates.[/QUOTE]

What if you don't have a smartphone? But really want to see it immediately. Think it over im sure you'll see the sense in posting the whole article. Thanks and i'm positive you won't let this happen again mmmmmmk bye.

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/jilliesl/000534217-AudreyH.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4487823][IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/blueheronz/about_schmidt.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Dmitri would label this as a "this guy doesn't get it" moment, with the part of 'this guy' played by me. :(