Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Official JI Euro 2012 (that's a soccer tournament) Pick 'em

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665

    Official JI Euro 2012 (that's a soccer tournament) Pick 'em

    I wanted to post this here to get some more attention. Some of us regulars in the soccer forum have a pick 'em tournament set up by Raoul for the upcoming Euro '12. Hit the link in the thread and follow the instructions. It'll be fun, trust me.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=244557&page=2

    Here's a direct link to the pool:

    http://www.sportguru.co.uk/euro2012/pool.asp?p=10018026

    Tomorrow is the first game of the tournament, so sign up now *****es.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I wanted to post this here to get some more attention. Some of us regulars in the soccer forum have a pick 'em tournament set up by Raoul for the upcoming Euro '12. Hit the link in the thread and follow the instructions. It'll be fun, trust me.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=244557&page=2

    Here's a direct link to the pool:

    http://www.sportguru.co.uk/euro2012/pool.asp?p=10018026

    Tomorrow is the first game of the tournament, so sign up now *****es.




  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,570

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    I'm in.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm in.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    How many quarters are in a soccer game?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post

    lol, perfect

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,174
    The whole signing up thing was too formidable of a challenge for me.

    Go England!

    Not much real hope given the history of crappy international performances (too numerous to name), the manager who quit the team a few months ago (Capello), a significant two game suspension to their most talented player (Rooney) and a spate of tournament ending injuries in the last few weeks (Cahill, Barry and Lampard).

    Who the hell gets his jaw broken in a "friendly" against Belgium?

    Oh and the whole racism case thingy hanging over the head of the recently deposed captain (John Terry).

    All in all England batting close to 1.000 here.

    Maybe we can beat the Frenchies.

    Possibly.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    I'm in

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    I'm in. I will crush the European foofee boys and their psuedo European American wannabee pansy arses.



    -

  12. #12
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    I was going to pick the Italians until I realized that Giorgio Chinaglia died recently...therefore I choose Tony Meola and the Jets!

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    The hampur deserves better than a soccer thread. Kill this thread with fire.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Bump; Time running short, first game in a couple hours.

    -

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Bump; Time running short, first game in a couple hours.

    -
    Lets go Poleece!!!

  16. #16
    What the hell. I can't do worse than March Madness, where I think I know something. Can't wait to see the Wild Wings Euro '12 commercials.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    This thread needs more DWC.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I was going to pick the Italians until I realized that Giorgio Chinaglia died recently...
    I had literally typed something like this last night but then thought...too soon?



    _

  19. #19
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I had literally typed something like this last night but then thought...too soon?



    _
    so you're saying the mods suck?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    When does Scotland play?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us