Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Official JI Euro 2012 (that's a soccer tournament) Pick 'em

  1. #21
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    When does Scotland pay?
    Infrequently?





    -

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    There has to be a reason people watch soccer. I'm guessing it's because you can go and get drinks and food, and/or take a whiz, or they love to see little athletic weenies get bumped and act like they were just hit with an 88mm artillery shell, and almost never miss a score. Just a guess but I'm going with the drinking and taking a whiz whilst never missing a score as the reasons after looking at the fans.

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Infrequently?





    -
    They have a really good team.

    As long as you're not obsessed by that whole "winning" thing.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    They have a really good team.

    As long as you're not obsessed by that whole "winning" thing.
    Dude, this is JETS Insider.

    _

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    I'm Italian, Irish, and French. Who do I root for?

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I'm Italian, Irish, and French. Who do I root for?
    The Moors?

    _

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Dude, this is JETS Insider.

    _
    funny how a lot of people miss that...

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    There has to be a reason people watch soccer. I'm guessing it's because you can go and get drinks and food, and/or take a whiz, or they love to see little athletic weenies get bumped and act like they were just hit with an 88mm artillery shell, and almost never miss a score. Just a guess but I'm going with the drinking and taking a whiz whilst never missing a score as the reasons after looking at the fans.
    I think its more like 3/4 of the world is made up of stupid heads, but interesting theories.

  9. #29
    FT!

    I am so sad I didn't get to watch this...

    Try and analyse that. Four yellow cards, two red cards, two goals, a missed penalty, a disallowed goal, 38 fouls, 22 attempts on goal, and at the end of it, a point each.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The Moors?

    _
    Sure you don't mean Moops?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Anyone have Estonia yet?

  12. #32
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Go Dickheads!!!

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Sure you don't mean Moops?
    No, I'm sorry, the card says Moops.

    Probably one of the best couple of shows back-to-back, with the Bubble Boy and when the cabin burnt down.

    _

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I'm Italian, Irish, and French.
    A pompous, drunk, drama queen.


    Your stock just plummeted.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    No, I'm sorry, the card says Moops.

    Probably one of the best couple of shows back-to-back, with the Bubble Boy and when the cabin burnt down.

    _

    Has to be the sitcom GOAT. All in The Family a close second.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    A pompous, drunk, drama queen.


    Your stock just plummeted.
    WINNAR!!!



    _

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    A pompous, drunk, drama queen.


    Your stock just plummeted.

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,625
    None from none - I'm really rolling.

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Why does Italy wear blue?

    Edit: The royal family colors.
    Last edited by NYJCAP2; 06-18-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us