Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Scandal Unfolding - Leaks from the White House Threaten National Security

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4488363]Obama escalated Afghanistan....[/QUOTE]

Why?

Because that's where Al Queada actually was.

Not in Iraq.

LOLZ.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4488354]Obama pisses these tools off.

Why?

Because he has managed to get better results using less $$$ and spilling less American blood.

Obama proved that you don't need a large scale occupation to achieve results. But the Kenyan wasn't supposed to do that.

Remember? Obama was going to welcome Al Queda into the White House for tea and crumpets...not actually kill them at a higher rate than Captain Brush Clearer.

Republicans have as much strategic intelligence as my dog trying to catch a squirrel. They're not good at it and they look f*cking retarded trying to do it....[/QUOTE]

Hey Rainbow Connection talk about strategic intelligence you don't get any when you don't waterboard and you certainly don't get any when you summmarily excecute a whole bunch of bad guys (by itself, a good thing) without capturing any (a bad thing)

Between the drones and choppers giftwrapped to Iran and Pakistan (places Al Qaeda "wasn't" either) and moles/double agents compromised by the MSM/WH you tell me if B. Hussein is a f*cking retard or not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4488289]Did Obama lie to start to a war?[/quote]

More talking points.

When an (R) wages war based on faulty intel, it's a massive right wing conspiracy for Oil.

When a (D) wages a war based on European Oil Interests, it's REALLY to stop a potential massacre.....pay no mind to the Syria across the way.:rolleyes:

A walking talking point these days, some rather mouldy old ones at that.:zzz:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4488514]More talking points.

When an (R) wages war based on faulty intel, it's a massive right wing conspiracy for Oil.

When a (D) wages a war based on European Oil Interests, it's REALLY to stop a potential massacre.....pay no mind to the Syria across the way.:rolleyes:

A walking talking point these days, some rather mouldy old ones at that.:zzz:[/QUOTE]

Keep comparing Libya to Iraq, lets see where this goes.

Did we invade Libya? How long did we occupy Libya? How much did the Libya operation cost? How many American service personnel died in Libya?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4488354]Obama pisses these tools off.

Why?

Because he has managed to get better results using less $$$ and spilling less American blood.

[/QUOTE]

Using intel gleaned by the methods of the previous administration...methods wailed and wept about by the pussified hippified lefties until the golden sh:tbag himself was in office....now it's all good. This f-cking skell and his skank wife can't evacuate the White House fast enough

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4488526]Using intel gleaned by the methods of the previous administration...methods wailed and wept about by the pussified hippified lefties until the golden sh:tbag himself was in office....now it's all good. This f-cking skell and his skank wife can't evacuate the White House fast enough[/QUOTE]

Bush used that same intel and decided to invade Iraq.

Game. Set. Match.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4488528]Bush used that same intel and decided to invade Iraq.

Game. Set. Match.[/QUOTE]

Really? He used the intel secured by waterboarding Khalid Sheik Mohammed and his scumbag ilk to invade Iraq? You may want to take a remedial course in calendar reading. You can fit it in right between your WaPo Talking Points 101 and Women's Study courses, college boy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4488535]Really? He used the intel secured by waterboarding Khalid Sheik Mohammed and his scumbag ilk to invade Iraq? You may want to take a remedial course in calendar reading. You can fit it in right between your WaPo Talking Points 101 and Women's Study courses, college boy.[/QUOTE]

KSM was captured in Iraq, I thought Pakistan?

What good came out of invading Iraq regarding the War on Terror?

Furthermore, who would've acted on that intel you say was all Bush and his policies - [B]all Republican candidates criticized Obama for saying he'd go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden during the 08 election.[/B]

Then he ordered the mission, amongst stiff objections from his own cabinet and the military, and here we are with Bin Laden dead.

Bush's anti-terror policy stopped being credible the second we invaded Iraq. What the F does Iraq have to do with 9/11. Get back to me on that, in the meantime, I'll continue to be the college boy - Law School boy this fall.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4488545]KSM was captured in Iraq, I thought Pakistan?

Furthermore, who would've acted on that intel you say was all Bush and his policies - [B]all Republican candidates criticized Obama for saying he'd go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden during the 08 election.[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

Hmm... honestly, I don't remember that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4488548]Hmm... honestly, I don't remember that.[/QUOTE]

Romney, McCain and Hillary.

Ron Paul too if you consider him a real candidate.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Then he ordered the mission, amongst stiff objections from his own cabinet and the military, and here we are with Bin Laden dead.

Bush's anti-terror policy stopped being credible the second we invaded Iraq. What the F does Iraq have to do with 9/11. Get back to me on that, in the meantime, I'll continue to be the college boy - Law School boy this fall.[/QUOTE]

Your skills in circular logic should serve you well in a law career.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Bush's anti-terror policy stopped being credible the second we invaded Iraq. What the F does Iraq have to do with 9/11. Get back to me on that, in the meantime, I'll continue to be the college boy - Law School boy this fall.[/QUOTE]

You mean all Democrat candidates. Back to study hall kid.

[URL]http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/07/obama.pakistan/index.html1[/URL]

It’s wrong for a person running for president of the United States to get on TV and say we’re going to go into your country unilaterally. [B]Of course America always maintains our option to do whatever we think is in the best interest of America[/B]. But we don’t go out and say “ladies and gentlemen of Germany, if ever there was a problem in your country [and] we didn’t think you were doing the right thing, we reserve the right to come in and get them out”. [B]We don’t say those things, we keep our options quiet.[/B]

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtjx68PbhA&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4488545] What good came out of invading Iraq regarding the War on Terror? [/QUOTE]

To name 2 obvious good things Iraq was removed as a threat and Libya turned over their WMDs that Clinton's crew knew nothing about.

Other threats remain and will as long as Islamokooks exist as well as the petroleum revenues that fund them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4488526]Using intel gleaned by the methods of the previous administration...methods wailed and wept about by the pussified hippified lefties until the golden sh:tbag himself was in office....now it's all good. This f-cking skell and his skank wife can't evacuate the White House fast enough[/QUOTE]

KSM's intel helped get OBL? Dr. Shakil Afridi begs to differ. Then again your post wreaks of booze.

Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts, stay classy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4488561]To name 2 obvious good things Iraq was removed as a threat and Libya turned over their WMDs that Clinton's crew knew nothing about.

Other threats remain and will as long as Islamokooks exist as well as the petroleum revenues that fund them.[/QUOTE]

So we invaded and spent 10 years in Iraq to remove WMDs from Libya, and kill an already neutered Saddam Hussein?

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4488559]You mean all Democrat candidates. Back to study hall kid.

[URL]http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/07/obama.pakistan/index.html1[/URL]

Itís wrong for a person running for president of the United States to get on TV and say weíre going to go into your country unilaterally. [B]Of course America always maintains our option to do whatever we think is in the best interest of America[/B]. But we donít go out and say ďladies and gentlemen of Germany, if ever there was a problem in your country [and] we didnít think you were doing the right thing, we reserve the right to come in and get them outĒ. [B]We donít say those things, we keep our options quiet.[/B]

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtjx68PbhA&feature=player_embedded[/URL][/QUOTE]

Both Romney and McCain criticized Obama for his Pakistan statements.

Then they hide behind "of course, I would've done it too."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4488607]KSM's intel helped get OBL? Dr. Shakil Afridi begs to differ. Then again your post wreaks of booze.

Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts, stay classy.[/QUOTE]

Dr. Shakil Afridi has bigger thing to worry about. Apparently someone possibly within Obama's cabinet let it slip that a Pakistani Doctor was critical in assisting us with a Positive ID once KSM's information led us to Bin Ladin's compound. It didn't take long for the Pakistanis to track the doctor down once they knew we used the info to make the ID.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4488937]Dr. Shakil Afridi has bigger thing to worry about. Apparently someone possibly within Obama's cabinet let it slip that a Pakistani Doctor was critical in assisting us with a Positive ID once KSM's information led us to Bin Ladin's compound. It didn't take long for the Pakistanis to track the doctor down once they knew we used the info to make the ID.[/QUOTE]

Being an informant has risks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489081]Being an informant has risks.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. F him right? Next time someone wants to rat out Al Qaeda they should think twice about it. That will teach those rats.

At least Barry got some good press out of the leaks

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4488139]Only the last 3.5 years, eh?

An interesting evaluation.

.[/QUOTE]
    From what I have read, BO kick-started that (apparently dead) program to actually find OBL. Now I'm not being partisan, but I thought it was relevant to your post.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 06-12-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489081]Being an informant has risks.[/QUOTE]
    Whoa! :eek:

Dr. Afidi courageously ran a fake inocculation campaign; he was no shady, drugged-out skell.